PDA

View Full Version : Skeeter's Show

PureSound15
08-18-2008, 11:13 PM
As we all know, Skeeter's show is one that many are aware of, have attended in the past and respected all around for its originality.

I personally love putting together car shows - I currently do not have a "show worthy" car, so creating them is my way of contributing to the automotive world. The show is my pride and joy, for lack of a better word.

This year - NismoDave and I wanted to create a show that would celebrate the best of what Milwaukee has for car enthusiasts while contributing to a good cause. Certainly, one might understand why those who have worked very hard to create the BCM show might get a bit defensive at first.

Our show is for the benefit of Children - if nothing else, come and support our show just to help a child in need.

I cannot wait to see all of you at our show. Buy some raffle tickets, check out some cars and hopefully go home with some cool stuff. I personally love Skeeter's show, and as our show finishes a bit earlier in the afternoon - I'm sure many of you are planning on attending his show and if anything I encourage it - just as long as you buy enough food at ours first.

STANMAN
08-18-2008, 11:17 PM
Try to make both if you can. Skeeters is a great show, BCM's will be great as well, and for a worthy cause. As stated, you can hit up both and have the best of both worlds!

Mr Twigbert
08-18-2008, 11:20 PM
Well I may be the ONLY person on this site but I am going to Skeeters show..

I've been waiting almost a full year since his show last year and I had such a good time I refuse to miss this years..

Go ahead and ban me now..

SBC-Fox
08-18-2008, 11:23 PM
Skeeters is always a fun ass show most cars could do both. Hell we couldnt wait we took my buddy's nova down for a few hits on the trans brake with vht down pulled the tires about 7 maby 8 inches spinning the tires just wanted to get some video action in befor the party. Come on who doesn't like doing burn outs. I would encourage everybody to do both shows bcm has put alot of effort into their show as has skeeter over the years make it an awesome weekend.

Smokey1226
08-18-2008, 11:24 PM
Skeeters has burnouts?!?! WOOTY WOOTY .... big Diesel burnouts ftw :D

Reverend Cooper
08-18-2008, 11:25 PM
Sean,you should stop by the BCM show, I'll be there it would be great to see your and Chris for awhile anyhow. Ryan thanks for the explanation,if people cnat understand what you've typed they just aren't a understanding person(s)

Josepy
08-18-2008, 11:26 PM
2 awesome shows on the same day. sounds good to me.

Heat Seeker WS6
08-18-2008, 11:27 PM
Burgers at one, burnouts at the other :thumbsup

maybe I'll win some tracktime too! :banana

Mr Twigbert
08-18-2008, 11:29 PM
Sean,you should stop by the BCM show, I'll be there it would be great to see your and Chris for awhile anyhow. Ryan thanks for the explanation,if people cnat understand what you've typed they just aren't a understanding person(s)

What time does the BCM show start?

I took off of work so I don't mind going to the BCM show but I will also be hitting up Skeeters..

And for the record, this is my first day posting in a while.. I got sick and tired of my posts being deleated..

Waver
08-18-2008, 11:31 PM
why would they be angry? It is ryans show....it is not like the mods are female or anything

Reverend Cooper
08-18-2008, 11:40 PM
Hey and even if you can't make the BCM show you guys and gals know you can still make a donation for Childrens Hospital right?
Just ask Dave or Ryan they will gladly help.
I really feel noone on this site wants some weird issues between the two shows,I just think the BCM show is taking precedence on this site for obvious reasons. Personally it seems most everyones questions have been answered.
If anything try to remember that its ALL ABOUT HELPING KIDS IN NEED PERIOD.

scaleracer
08-18-2008, 11:43 PM
I don't think we've been to either we plan on going to both! :thumbsup

Reverend Cooper
08-18-2008, 11:53 PM
awesome,i cant imagine balling up so much car show stuff in one day. this saturday will be great

Josepy
08-18-2008, 11:54 PM
i might poop my pants from excitement.

GRAMPS SS
08-19-2008, 12:01 AM
2...2....2 shows in one day...

some of you are to young to remember where that is from....so i'm old....

nismodave
08-19-2008, 12:05 AM
2...2....2 shows in one day...

some of you are to young to remember where that is from....so i'm old....

Certs.:)

GRAMPS SS
08-19-2008, 12:21 AM
very good dave...now your old as well........they even make that chit anymore....

Reverend Cooper
08-19-2008, 12:24 AM
So is everyone ok now that this was addressed? Now we can all move on and have a great weekend and hang out. I for one can't wait.

Bobby "Big Daddy" Flay
08-19-2008, 06:38 AM
So is everyone ok now that this was addressed? Now we can all move on and have a great weekend and hang out. I for one can't wait.

Same here

michelle
08-19-2008, 06:39 AM
why would they be angry? It is ryans show....it is not like the mods are female or anything

:stare

Cutlass Queen
08-19-2008, 07:31 AM
I'm gonna try to take the Cutlass to both shows this year

Crawlin
08-19-2008, 09:47 AM
It'll take awhile to load it up on the trailer and get it back up on the northside from waukesha :) plan for that time :)

Cutlass Queen
08-19-2008, 10:00 AM
It'll take awhile to load it up on the trailer and get it back up on the northside from waukesha :) plan for that time :)

There ain't no shame in my game :banana

SBC-Fox
08-19-2008, 12:57 PM
street car i doubt it needs a trailer