PDA

View Full Version : ANY frisbee golfers??

CobraSnake
08-16-2008, 01:35 PM
Just was wondering if there was anyone on here that likes to go frisbee golfing?? I have a few buddies but they always go during the day when i'm working.

Mark

pw_cc_runner
08-17-2008, 08:03 AM
I disc golf regularly at the course at Tendick Park in Saukville and ociasionally at Lime Kiln in Grafton. I'm not the greatest but its still fun. I also play with the Illini team when I am at school but I didn't travel to any of their meets on weekends. V3rtigo/Tom plays New Berlin's course a lot too with his friends.

0TransAm0
08-17-2008, 11:15 AM
i don't play that often but my brother does i think he's got almost 100 disks..he plays every chance he gets.

CobraSnake
08-17-2008, 11:48 AM
I disc golf regularly at the course at Tendick Park in Saukville and ociasionally at Lime Kiln in Grafton. I'm not the greatest but its still fun. I also play with the Illini team when I am at school but I didn't travel to any of their meets on weekends. V3rtigo/Tom plays New Berlin's course a lot too with his friends.

I play at Valley View all the time. I usually play the ones around milwaukee. Maybe will go to Mogwanogo(sp) or whitewater maybe even sussex. I only have 3 discs but I still go everytime I get.

Mark

shoooo32
08-17-2008, 07:08 PM
I play roughly once a week. A few of my buddies play on leagues and are pretty serious about it. We usually play dretzka Menominee Falls or abenchien in Oak Creek.

CobraSnake
08-17-2008, 07:42 PM
I play roughly once a week. A few of my buddies play on leagues and are pretty serious about it. We usually play dretzka Menominee Falls or abenchien in Oak Creek.
Is that the name of that park. I've played there many of times just never knew the actual name of the place. I play Dretzka alot as well.

Mark

shoooo32
08-18-2008, 10:25 AM
It feels good to go to a short course like abenchien after getting your ass kicked by brown deer or dretzka from the pro tees. Mukwonago isn't that great but it's 3 blocks from my work so I stop now and then.

torque.hit
08-18-2008, 12:04 PM
I like to get out at least once a week to throw. Abenchien is real close, but I'd like to get out to some other courses.

shoooo32
08-18-2008, 04:35 PM
Parkside in Kenosha wraps around the college campus. It's a well maintained course and is laid out well plus the union sells discs.

Trutildeathxxx
08-18-2008, 08:38 PM
i love to disk golf but dont get out nearly as much as i would like too, oak creek is definitely my favorite course, never really packed and is super fun.

FASTZ2895
08-19-2008, 07:44 AM
Just was wondering if there was anyone on here that likes to go frisbee golfing?? I have a few buddies but they always go during the day when i'm working.

Mark

I play in Manitowoc at Silver Creek State Park. The course is right on Lake Michigan in Manitowoc:thumbsup

CobraSnake
08-19-2008, 04:26 PM
It feels good to go to a short course like abenchien after getting your ass kicked by brown deer or dretzka from the pro tees. Mukwonago isn't that great but it's 3 blocks from my work so I stop now and then.

exactly. Same here. I've played all those you mentioned many times. Also yes Parkside is a good course. Sussex is also good. I think me and buddy may travel to Saukville to see how that is. We went to Wales yesterday and that course was definately not worth the drive.

Mark

CobraSnake
08-19-2008, 04:27 PM
I play in Manitowoc at Silver Creek State Park. The course is right on Lake Michigan in Manitowoc:thumbsup

I've never played this course. Its is 18 holes or 9???

Mark

FASTZ2895
08-19-2008, 06:07 PM
I've never played this course. Its is 18 holes or 9???

Mark

I don't know never played the game:rolf

CobraSnake
08-21-2008, 04:08 PM
I don't know never played the game

I guess this just threw me off then?

FASTZ2895
08-22-2008, 08:01 AM
I guess this just threw me off then?

My place of business is located in Silver Creek State Park. So I see the people playing the game every day.

I'm sorry if I threw you for a loop. Just having fun, my bad!:headbang

But I think the course is a eighteen hole:thumbsup

CobraSnake
08-22-2008, 10:31 AM
My place of business is located in Silver Creek State Park. So I see the people playing the game every day.

I'm sorry if I threw you for a loop. Just having fun, my bad!:headbang

But I think the course is a eighteen hole:thumbsup

i'll look it up thanks.

Mark

V3rtigo
08-26-2008, 08:22 PM
ive played a lot of the ones in SE WI. My favorites are Valley View, Dretska and Tendik.

Oak creek is alright too but there is something wrong with walking out of there with a -15, when a similar round at the other courses would have been a -2.

If you see the red probe in the parking lot thats most likely me playing

CobraSnake
08-27-2008, 11:53 AM
ive played a lot of the ones in SE WI. My favorites are Valley View, Dretska and Tendik.

Oak creek is alright too but there is something wrong with walking out of there with a -15, when a similar round at the other courses would have been a -2.

If you see the red probe in the parking lot thats most likely me playing

I go to valley view and dretska the most. Although I prefer valley view because of my throwing style. I can't throw sidearm and the holes at Dretska always go to the right.

Mark