PDA

View Full Version : MWAS is down. Let the fun begin!

jbiscuit
12-06-2003, 02:00 AM
I'm here to graze the pasture.......let me lead you

jbiscuit
12-06-2003, 02:04 AM
http://www.ansi.okstate.edu/breeds/sheep/apennine/apennie1.jpg

Silver350
12-06-2003, 04:31 PM
Wow it seems like you guys have the same error message going for you again. Maybe you guys should ditch your forum and spend some money and get vbulletin.

Cleveland Dave
12-10-2003, 12:33 AM
im working on it...i havent been home all day.

DocDave
12-10-2003, 01:02 PM
How about spend no money and use InvisionBoard.

DEATH
12-10-2003, 11:59 PM
I think the board goes down more in one week then there are days. What the phuck MD? I can't cash in on Roby's soul when the boards don't work.

Cleveland Dave
12-11-2003, 01:50 AM
from what i have researched it was something on his damn server...and i think he was too proud to admit and just point the finger at me and saying my database was fucked up...which i dont see how could happen especially when i look up the error in the help forums and its says its a server problem...i even showed him how to fix it.

i signed up with a new server (ipowerweb) and despite what there website says www.ipowerweb.com/windows they dont support access supposedly.

so that means i have to recreate **** using a mysql database...and im having a hard time getting **** to work cause i have never really done this stuff before. i have to read through all these damn forums and help centers trying to figure out ****.

im thinking maybe the easiest thing would be to start over with some other type of board and see if i can get that going.

but i dont have that much time cause now im working my ass off at UPS and when i get home im so beat i dont feel like beating my head against the wall trying to fix it. it will be up soon enough...just give me a break.

Cleveland Dave
12-11-2003, 01:53 AM
if you need a forum badly the old aimoo one is still around i did pay for premium services for it for 6 months.

www.aimoo.com/mwas

Silver350
12-11-2003, 07:47 AM
Originally posted by Madison Dave

i signed up with a new server (ipowerweb) and despite what there website says www.ipowerweb.com/windows they dont support access supposedly.

You should of Talk to Andy. I dont know how many times I told you but we have space available. Andy server is very relighable and the only down time we have had was with upgrades being preform. Also Andy is very knowledgeable. :thumbsup

jbiscuit
12-11-2003, 09:29 AM
its cool Dave, we know you have issues with the thing....its cool man..I know you will make it happen.

You're Madison Dave...it will happen.:banana

02bonne
12-11-2003, 10:50 AM
Word MD, make this happen son!

Cleveland Dave
12-13-2003, 02:37 AM
created a new forum...have fun...build up the empire sorry we lost **** again...hope it never happens again. this was a lot easier to setup then the snitz forum i had.