PDA

View Full Version : Milwaukee named "Sexiest City"...

Nix
08-15-2008, 12:09 PM
By a Nationally known magazine that I personally have never heard of.

I guess I can kinda agree on some of the reasons. But like Vegas for example, its an awesome place to visit but I personally would never imagine living there. I know some people will disagree but thats just my 2 cents.

Enjoy :)

http://www.jsonline.com/story/index.aspx?id=783581

CobraSnake
08-15-2008, 12:16 PM
By a Nationally known magazine that I personally have never heard of.

I guess I can kinda agree on some of the reasons. But like Vegas for example, its an awesome place to visit but I personally would never imagine living there. I know some people will disagree but thats just my 2 cents.

Enjoy :)

http://www.jsonline.com/story/index.aspx?id=783581

maybe not vegas but you could always live in like henderson which is right outside of vegas. I was looking at 600k houses and yearly taxes were $1,500 bucks.

Mark

Heat Seeker WS6
08-15-2008, 12:19 PM
The must have caught wind of 'Chedda 666' :rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf

Karps TA
08-15-2008, 12:23 PM
The key sentence in that article is

"The magazine didn't send a writer here and used anecdotes and general research to make its decision, Goldman said."

So they basically did their research by brochure.

People will never confuse Milwaukee with Vegas, or Miami for being Sexy.

Anakonda69
08-15-2008, 12:54 PM
"I'm dead sexy. Look at my sexy body." fat bastard sexy? then i fit right in....lol

Irish
08-15-2008, 01:29 PM
"Fat bottom girls make the rockin world go 'round" - Queen

shoooo32
08-15-2008, 01:52 PM
If sexy is fat chicks and larry the cable guy lookalikes then yes we are mad sexy.

SBC-Fox
08-15-2008, 01:55 PM
Fvck skinny models you can keep those , I like big corn fed midwestern hoes ( Kid Rock)

Sprayaway Fox
08-15-2008, 02:04 PM
Sexiest city? when I go there all I see are pissed off 4 lane lane changers!:chair: Gotta hit up Appleton Mall, theres something in the water up there.:wooo:thumbsup

GHOSST
08-15-2008, 03:21 PM
I dunno.. maybe its the lack of women in the Corp, and my standards have fallen below my knees.. but everytime I visit ol' hometown Milwaukee, I see hella fine chics downtown... I even spent the night with one at the Majestic Lofts.. *wink *wink:banana1::banana1::D

lordairgtar
08-15-2008, 10:51 PM
I dedicate this song to Milwaukee.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ipZDG6__Zfc

whitepony
08-16-2008, 12:52 AM
^ Ha... nice... I heard on 102 today, it was ALSO named the drunkest city.....

so................

kenseth17
08-17-2008, 08:50 PM
Well I don't want to offend any that live in or like Milwaukee, but it never Did appear too sexy to this small town boy the few times I've been through. Buildings with boarded up windows, houses on top of one another, lots of traffic, and hoping you don't get lost in the wrong area. I'd like to visit miller park one day, only have been in old county stadium.
Growing up in the small town-country I couldn't live there. Madison seems more sexy of a large town to me then milwaukee, sorry. I didn't see the article and why milwaukee was choosen. Fat chicks can be easily found everywhere in the state, so that sure doesn't make milwaukee special, LOL.
I was to vegas once, not too bad, real dump once you got out a little ways from the strip, heading to the race track.