PDA

View Full Version : Dont leave Wisconsin!

Russ Jerome
08-14-2008, 11:44 PM
If you were born here, dont read on...

If you've traveled before or are from other area's
like myself then read on.

Just got back from the East coast, drove thru IL,
IN,PA,NY,MA and CT on the way there and again
on the way back with more stops..........WTF!

Why does WI suck sooo bad? I'm not going to ramble
on and on about roads,tax's or women but WTF!
My female cousins older than me look lNCREDIBLE,
my old mans tax's in CT are low (for what he has),
the roads like glass.........

T-Bag
08-14-2008, 11:51 PM
I was supposed to go to CT when I was working for at&t, miost of them said it was a shithole. I guess it really depends where you are at, just like any other state. We're up in Rhinelander right now and there are people in this group of Cabin's from all over because they love the northwoods of Wisconsin

Yooformula
08-14-2008, 11:58 PM
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH sorry thats what I have been bitching about forever. The friends here make it worth staying but dayum everything else.

Car Guy
08-15-2008, 12:00 AM
Winter alone is enough for me, let alone everything else.....:rolleyes:

fivonut
08-15-2008, 12:14 AM
If you were born here, dont read on...

If you've traveled before or are from other area's
like myself then read on.

Just got back from the East coast, drove thru IL,
IN,PA,NY,MA and CT on the way there and again
on the way back with more stops..........WTF!

Why does WI suck sooo bad? I'm not going to ramble
on and on about roads,tax's or women but WTF!
My female cousins older than me look lNCREDIBLE,
my old mans tax's in CT are low (for what he has),
the roads like glass.........

How about the $50 in tolls it cost you to drive across NY alone?? I lived in VT for a year. Real estate is at a prime. I rented a 3 bedroom home that was less than 1000 sq ft. had less than .15 acre lot and no garage and it cost me $1300/month. My friends brother who lives on the east coast was at my house yesterday and couldn't believe that I paid less than he did for my house and his could fit on my first floor. Not to mention the "if you weren't born here you don't belong here attitude". I could go on and on, but I'd take WI over any east coat state any day. Start heading west though and it's a different story.

Yooformula
08-15-2008, 12:17 AM
$50 to drive across NY?!?!? Have you seen the roads there? Their worst is better than our good roads! Real estate is a prime because you get soooo much more house in MOST of the east coast not to mention pools. I hated the rush of the east coast but come on you really cant compare midwest states to east coast states.

70 cutlass 442
08-15-2008, 12:25 AM
so moral of the story is you have hott cousins????

fivonut
08-15-2008, 12:27 AM
Real estate is a prime because you get soooo much more house in MOST of the east coast not to mention pools.

What!!!

I rented a 3 bedroom home that was less than 1000 sq ft. had less than .15 acre lot and no garage and it cost me $1300/month.

That house sold for $130K after I moved. The house I bought here cost me less, has double the sq footage and more than quadruple the acreage. I didn't get south of the New England states much in the year I lived there, but I would take WI over any of them any day. Driving around VT and NH I might as well have been off-roading, it would have been a smoother ride. Ohio I liked a lot, except that they run at a VERY slow pace. I have family in the NM and Utah areas, that wasn't to bad, even the dry heat. My sister was in San Fransisco for a few years, never got out there but based on things she told me, I wouldn't be caught dead there. She did say San Diego was great, but who can afford it.

fivonut
08-15-2008, 12:31 AM
As much as I hate to say it, the nicest and cleanest place I've ever been was Ottawa, Ontario. Stay away from Quebec though....

Yooformula
08-15-2008, 12:46 AM
Having grown up in NJ, NY lived in Minn, FLA and now here......WAY more house on the east coast. hands down!

gottwins?
08-15-2008, 12:51 AM
Heh....My girl and my car are both from california (girlfriend moved here a year ago and shortly after I shipped my car here.) So what do you think my opinion is going to be on this? :banana1:

Still though...im using wisconsin as a launch pad...getting my schooling done and moving back to cali when im finished.

whitepony
08-15-2008, 01:08 AM
I lived in CT for 10 years!!!! As far as the east coast goes.. Maine is beautiful! CT is ok...
But, winter's on the east side are WAY worst then here!! We used to build tunnels under the snow... If you want a lot of house for your money... Move to TEXAS. For 150k in NY- U can get a rat infested s**t hole, WI- A decent starter home, TX- A small mansion...

and if you are traveling across from here to NY, and don't want to pay a TON of tolls, don't take the TOLL WAY.
But, thats just my opinion. :)

HY35F2T
08-15-2008, 01:22 AM
I lived in CT for 10 years!!!! As far as the east coast goes.. Maine is beautiful! CT is ok...
But, winter's on the east side are WAY worst then here!! We used to build tunnels under the snow... If you want a lot of house for your money... Move to TEXAS. For 150k in NY- U can get a rat infested s**t hole, WI- A decent starter home, TX- A small mansion...

and if you are traveling across from here to NY, and don't want to pay a TON of tolls, don't take the TOLL WAY.
But, thats just my opinion. :)

that is excatly why when my dad retires hes getting a house down there shit for 120k you cant get shit go down there.You can get a 3story house and tons of land make my own drag strip.

VroomPshhTsi
08-15-2008, 07:39 AM
oh stop b1tching... move if it's THAT bad, no one is stopping you

i love wisconsin, been here my whole life and probably won't leave... 8 months out of the year it's awesome weather (like lately, 70-80s all day, are you kidding???) the other 4 months just stay inside and watch movies or something, the winter makes me appreciate when we have good weather

Karps TA
08-15-2008, 07:44 AM
The Magazine Marie Claire just called us Milwaukee the Sexiest City
http://www.jsonline.com/story/index.aspx?id=783581

nismodave
08-15-2008, 07:46 AM
I hate when people ***** about WI. Move then.

Breecher_7
08-15-2008, 07:54 AM

Exactly!

If you like hunting and fishing, Wisconsin is great! But there is better.

I do miss alot of things about southern california and I can see myself ending up in either colorado or Alaska eventually..... :thumbsup

Lash
08-15-2008, 08:08 AM
I like it here.

mrz28M6
08-15-2008, 08:44 AM
well considering i'm moving back from cali, i must say vroompsi hit it on the head! the people are flat out rude here! the gas prices are outrageous! the houses arent even affordable! and everything else is very expensive i.e bars,clubs,food places! i am stoked to get back to WI!!

Anakonda69
08-15-2008, 09:35 AM
east coast sucks...i love wisconsin....no joke....

Cryptic
08-15-2008, 09:44 AM
Maine is nice to visit though. I lived there for a few months in the Navy.
I also lived in McLean, VA / DC area. You can have your east coast.... expensive, crowded, busy yuck.

boostaddict14
08-15-2008, 10:19 AM
As much as I hate to say it, the nicest and cleanest place I've ever been was Ottawa, Ontario. Stay away from Quebec though....

Agreed just came back from Toronto and I think im going to move there no joke. Canada is so under rated.

And yes women are hotter on the east and west coast and in europe and in canada.

Breecher_7
08-15-2008, 10:23 AM
well considering i'm moving back from cali, i must say vroompsi hit it on the head! the people are flat out rude here! the gas prices are outrageous! the houses arent even affordable! and everything else is very expensive i.e bars,clubs,food places! i am stoked to get back to WI!!

The houses are VERY affordable right now compared to what they used to be. The housing market out there has crashed severely in the past year. Homes that were 400+K are now in the high 200's/low 300's. Builders cant move there homes.

gottwins?
08-15-2008, 11:11 AM
oh stop b1tching... move if it's THAT bad, no one is stopping you

i love wisconsin, been here my whole life and probably won't leave... 8 months out of the year it's awesome weather (like lately, 70-80s all day, are you kidding???) the other 4 months just stay inside and watch movies or something, the winter makes me appreciate when we have good weather

ROFL, you have your months mixed up. June the weather barely begain to get nice....its august and I cant even have my tops off anymore at night. September its cool...october its cold thru may....you do the math.

Moparjim
08-15-2008, 11:15 AM
I have travelled quite a bit for work, and I actually find myself comparing Wisconsin pretty damn favorably with anywhere I have been... Yes, we have high state taxes, property taxes, weather issues, etc. but we also have great outdoors and lake action super close by, the least traffic of any city I have ever been in, a great uncrowded airport, fairly cheap housing costs in comparison to many places, a decent sized metropolitan area that has a fair amount of cultural activities without being overcrowded like larger cities, a larger city in Chicago near enough to pop down to for any culteral activities you can't get here. Not to mention many intangibles like Summerfest, basements (many places down south very few houses have basements and I have a ton of shit lol). A lot of places I have been seemed worse in a lot of ways. East/West coast in general are mega expensive to live in, are overcrowded, etc. Down south is cheap but also HOT which to me is almost as bad as winter in a lot of ways. Many cities I have been too have UNBEARABLE traffic and crowding, super high property costs, not to mention large "ghetto" areas that make our less desirable neighborhoods look like suburbs.

Todd Z
08-15-2008, 11:17 AM
How about the $50 in tolls it cost you to drive across NY alone?? I lived in VT for a year. Real estate is at a prime. I rented a 3 bedroom home that was less than 1000 sq ft. had less than .15 acre lot and no garage and it cost me $1300/month. My friends brother who lives on the east coast was at my house yesterday and couldn't believe that I paid less than he did for my house and his could fit on my first floor. Not to mention the "if you weren't born here you don't belong here attitude". I could go on and on, but I'd take WI over any east coat state any day. Start heading west though and it's a different story.

I agree only head southwest.

gottwins?
08-15-2008, 11:17 AM

Is this the dictatorship of nismo dave? Either you keep your mouth shut or move? You know what I really hate? When people get defensive when someone bitches about wisconsin.

Not all of us are here by choice...some of us have to stay here for X reasons (in my case my family) and we have to do with what we have. So I will ***** until I can afford to move with my family to an area where a REAL beautiful pacific ocean beach is and enjoy my Z year round. San Diego im coming baby!

jbiscuit
08-15-2008, 11:23 AM
WI does have a lot of perks but as time goes on and I get older I find myself wanting more outdoor time for Golf, the classic car etc. Our summer was REALLY short this year and our winters are getting longer. Its a fact. I'd suggest southeast. Sure it can get warm in the summer but the winters are well worth it. Plus the housing is really reasonable, states like N.C. and S.C. are GORGEOUS...a win win if you ask me. I'd have a hard time leaving my family but you never know. I HATE WINTER!

Prince Valiant
08-15-2008, 11:26 AM
Favorite place is TX...VERY low taxes, decent wages, and I can buy a house 2X as big with a larger garage for what my house is worth here. WILL be keeping my eyes open for jobs down there in the Austin area next year, lol.

Breecher_7
08-15-2008, 11:32 AM
Is this the dictatorship of nismo dave? Either you keep your mouth shut or move? You know what I really hate? When people get defensive when someone bitches about wisconsin.

Not all of us are here by choice...some of us have to stay here for X reasons (in my case my family) and we have to do with what we have. So I will ***** until I can afford to move with my family to an area where a REAL beautiful pacific ocean beach is and enjoy my Z year round. San Diego im coming baby!

I lived in san diego for nearly 6 years. You WILL enjoy it. :thumbsup

nismodave
08-15-2008, 11:36 AM

Not a dictatorship. Its a statement by me.

Many bitxh and complain about high taxes, shit roads, and cold weather in this state............Yet they still live here.

Every state in the US has its share of problems and crap weather. One thing we could change is the tax situation. Orginize a campaign to oust the politicians that vote for higher taxes, and maybe change will come.

With the crap weather, if you lived in SO CAL, or FLA, or course the winters are going to be harsh on you. Thats one thing only YOU can controll by living where you want to.

The roads suck because we have no toll system, and the weather/plows/salt is BRUTAL on the road. We can tax more for roads.........But then here we go again about that subject.

If its so fvcking bad here, then leave. Dont live here and tell others how bad it sucks.

wrath
08-15-2008, 11:39 AM
I haven't been to many places. I can tell you that Wisconsin compares pretty favorably I'd say. It's still got nothin' on Michigan though.

Things good about Wisconsin:
Outdoor activities. I'm not talking about going up in the woods activities or hunting activities or fishing activities. I'm talking about cultural activities. Like Summerfest.
Relatively clean. For the area, and the lack of bottle deposits, it's pretty damn clean here.
The weather. It's not bad. Really.
The sense of community. People don't look at you funny if you hold the door open for them here (except in certain areas).
It's just big enough to have what you need without the crime of a ginormous city. Really, SE WI isn't big enough to maintain organized crime.
The feel for the area. It's difficult to explain. Everything about it is good except for the fact that so much was strategically built in a swamp. And they're still building homes in swamps. That shit was outlawed in most states two decades ago.

Bad things about Wisconsin:
Complete lack of automobile infrastructure. The roads now are just going bad because they didn't have any roads 35 years ago as far as I can tell. So all the roads that were poured with concrete 30-40 years ago are just now getting replaced. The ones they do replace suck ass. Ever been on Highway F north of 94? WTF?
Complete lack of telecommunications infrastructure. Try to lease a line from someone other than AT&T. Let me know how far you get. Sure, you can be multihomed but all the fiber are in the same MF'ng trench. One black-haired bandit with a backhoe takes out half the state. The Upper Peninsula of Michigan is better multihomed with its 200,000 inhabitants than Wisconsin.
Property taxes? WTF? You'd think everyone owned 3 acres on a lake with a 5,000 sqft poolhouse.
Fees? Everything has a fee attached to it. Pretty soon they're going to have a breath fee. If you need to breathe, you must pay a fee. It's cheaper to get plates on a Porsche in Michigan than a Cobalt in Wisconsin.
Outdoor activities. The amount of hunting, fishing, and outdoor recreation here is pathetic at best. There are almost more trails in Michigan than there are primary roads in WI. Even Florida is friendlier to off-road enthusiasts and powersport enthusiasts. There are like 4 places to legally offroad in Wisconsin and they're all north-central.
Property prices. Michigan's aren't cheap either. But they're retarded high here. I could be wrong but I suspect in a year prices will be down to 2004 levels. People can afford 3x what they make for a house. Outside of Milwaukee County find me a house for 3x the average wage of $60,000. You won't find jack shit. The only reason Milwaukee County is cheap is because no one wants to live there. It's the only county in Wisconsin that has a decreasing population.
I could gripe about shady craftsmanship when it comes to real estate all day long.
Everything is fscking unionized. I'm all for unions, but they've successfully ruined all things great about unions here. The unions have even pushed legislation so people can't do anything in their own home due to permitting. At first I didn't understand why the place I work at is so scared of unions. I know why now.

Yooformula
08-15-2008, 11:55 AM
not having a toll system is a BULLSHIT reason for crappy roads, dont forget how high the damm taxes are and not everyone can just up and leave. There is a reason why so many people are moving out of milwaukee and hell out of wisconsin. how many businesses have left in the last 5 years? Just because you are from here doesnt make it perfect.....maybe just perfect for YOU. Good thing we arent all nismodave!

nismodave
08-15-2008, 12:02 PM
I never claimed WI was perfect, far the fvck from it. Im not a FAN of cold ass days. But thats a regional thing. I hate high taxes , but I try and vote for people that are against it. If i was really passionate about it I would start a group or join one to try and make a stand against high taxes.

I just love when people that MOVE here, and do NOTHING but ***** about it.

It makes no sense to me.

If you dont like it try to make a change, or move if its so miserable.

Yea it maybe not easy for some to move, but its a SLAP IN THE FACE to all that HAVE lived here all thier lives and others to claim what a shit hole WI is.

Yooformula
08-15-2008, 12:15 PM
sorry but I dont feel sorry for people that CANT move away. To me thats not even trying. If you lived elsewhere NOT visited and came back then IMO your opinion is more valid.

I will say though the auto hobby scene is the probably the best I have seen.

nismodave
08-15-2008, 12:21 PM
So you are saying that, since you have lived in other places in the US, its ok for you to tell the people, where you live now, that WI is crap compared to others.

Well it may be your "educated OPINION" it does not make it right or the right thing to do, in MY opinion.

Yooformula
08-15-2008, 12:22 PM
not any better than you telling people their opinion sucks and doesnt matter.

Yooformula
08-15-2008, 12:23 PM
well considering i'm moving back from cali,

you didnt CHOOSE to live there....you got PLACED there. BIG DIFFERENCE!

nismodave
08-15-2008, 12:24 PM
When did I say that?

I just said if you dont like it, leave. I dont see anyone packing yet. LOL

nismodave
08-15-2008, 12:25 PM
Im done with this thread. I think I made my point.

Its just a shame there is not the PRIDE there used to be of your State, community, and roots that one has adopted.

Feel free to BASH, WI haters. :chair:

Karps TA
08-15-2008, 12:27 PM
You can't really say a place is the best or worse place to live until you've actually lived in other places.

gottwins?
08-15-2008, 12:39 PM
I never claimed WI was perfect, far the fvck from it. Im not a FAN of cold ass days. But thats a regional thing. I hate high taxes , but I try and vote for people that are against it. If i was really passionate about it I would start a group or join one to try and make a stand against high taxes.

I just love when people that MOVE here, and do NOTHING but ***** about it.

It makes no sense to me.

If you dont like it try to make a change, or move if its so miserable.

Yea it maybe not easy for some to move, but its a SLAP IN THE FACE to all that HAVE lived here all thier lives and others to claim what a shit hole WI is.

Like I said, I am trying to make a change but until then...I shall *****...and you will be offended I guess. I never called wisconsin a shit hole either...far from it IMO...but the winter issue is just not for me.

gottwins?
08-15-2008, 12:43 PM
sorry but I dont feel sorry for people that CANT move away. To me thats not even trying. If you lived elsewhere NOT visited and came back then IMO your opinion is more valid.

I will say though the auto hobby scene is the probably the best I have seen.

Nobody is asking for pitty from what I read....some of us have responsibilites here that we can't just abandon.

Yooformula
08-15-2008, 12:50 PM
my statement was directed towards people that have never left this state. IMO you need to have lived elsewhere and CHOSE to come back here to be able to say that this place sucks or rocks.

Anakonda69
08-15-2008, 12:52 PM
Not a dictatorship. Its a statement by me.

Many bitxh and complain about high taxes, shit roads, and cold weather in this state............Yet they still live here.

Every state in the US has its share of problems and crap weather. One thing we could change is the tax situation. Orginize a campaign to oust the politicians that vote for higher taxes, and maybe change will come.

With the crap weather, if you lived in SO CAL, or FLA, or course the winters are going to be harsh on you. Thats one thing only YOU can controll by living where you want to.

The roads suck because we have no toll system, and the weather/plows/salt is BRUTAL on the road. We can tax more for roads.........But then here we go again about that subject.

If its so fvcking bad here, then leave. Dont live here and tell others how bad it sucks.

excellent statement. if you don't like it move. if you can't move for some personal issues then shut up and do what you can to make the most of it. unless your going to change your living situation nothing should be bitched about. it's just stupid.

mrz28M6
08-15-2008, 12:59 PM
actually you are wrong yoo! i selected california for my duty station :)

Windsors 03 Cobra
08-15-2008, 01:13 PM
I love WI, the roads work fine for me, I can afford most the things I want and love the 4 seasons.
I also love the Midwest as a whole, coasties ? F' em. :shades
WI and MI are exactly alike IMO.
CA I dont even feel like visiting.....

boostaddict14
08-15-2008, 02:08 PM
Canada is where its at im telling you guys.

Oh and Dave as im sure you know when you talked about voting that it doesn't matter who you vote for. In the American political system our votes mean nothing as government officials are lobby'd into place.

Yooformula
08-15-2008, 02:15 PM
dave had to drop by so we could finish the arguement!lololol

nismodave
08-15-2008, 02:31 PM
dave had to drop by so we could finish the arguement!lololol

Go back to Alabama!!!

Russ Jerome
08-15-2008, 05:30 PM
Ya I had a feeling the discussion would turn this way.....

Sucks when you have lived all over and have no choice in
leaving, ask Dave how succesful I would be trying to get my
wife to leave (she and he go nuts when Dave bad mouths the
Packers!). My personel choice would be FL, I know that State
has a LOT of drawbacks but I dig wildlife and naked chicks.

I'll put some PICs of my trip up in the next few days, no girl
pics I brought the wife and kids with.

Russ Jerome
08-15-2008, 05:31 PM
Go back to Alabama!!!

Hey have you been there! Talk about some fun people to
hang out with......yeehawww lets get drunk and ****!

mrz28M6
08-15-2008, 05:37 PM
a little fyi about florida! its very nice when you're on vacation :) much different when you live there!! i lived there :)

Russ Jerome
08-15-2008, 05:39 PM
a little fyi about florida! its very nice when you're on vacation :) much different when you live there!! i lived there :)

Yea I've been cautioned by freinds whom I trust I would be unhappy,
like good looking girl or a new beer ya just gotta try it ;)

PB86MCSS
08-15-2008, 07:17 PM
You might have a more valid argument if you lived somewhere else not just visiting, but it doesn't make someone an expert if they've lived in a couple states either. Someone might of had a bad experience somewhere or good, vice versa. I can only go on where I've been, yes only lived in WI, but from others that have lived in certain areas have told me. I've heard good and bad things about the same states. Alot of factors make something suck or rock or the person themselves, if they suck or rock :) .

I like WI, its very clean with enough crap to do. Taxes might be higher, summers are way too short and companies/people moving away is somewhat of an issue as with many other midwest states. I could only see myself moving to the Carolina's or Arizona/Texas. I'm not a coasty (nor could stand alot of the attitude in CA or east coast peeps) or could move anywhere farther north or even parallel to our latitude. Only reason I'd move is to have a longer summer...I wouldn't want to live somewhere without real seasonal change though either, IMO that would get a bit boring.

Basically, if you don't like it here THAT much, then move. This isn't a jail.

88Nightmare
08-15-2008, 08:42 PM
I've lived in New York/New Jersey, and Wisconsin. Land values are much much higher out there, but when I was back there visiting recently, I noticed ALL the roads are much better out there, not just the toll roads (highways....etc). Local roads are real nice. Roads in northern new jersey seemed exactly the same as they have been for the last 10 years. East cost actually has some hills and scenery. Along with New York too. The hustle and bustle out there can get tiring, and the traffic is horrible though. To live, I think I'd stay in the midwest somewhere. Not necessarily Wisconsin, but its definitely way more calm out here then New Jersey. Here are some scenic shots from New York, taken from Route 9W near West Point, and West Point Military Acadamy, NY:

mapquest location: http://www.mapquest.com/maps?city=West+Point&state=NY&address=%5B1886-1898%5D+Route+9w&zipcode=10996&country=US&latitude=41.3852&longitude=-73.99385&geocode=STREET

http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l44/88nightmare/august082.jpg
http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l44/88nightmare/august083.jpg
http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l44/88nightmare/august084.jpg
http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l44/88nightmare/august085.jpg
http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l44/88nightmare/august086.jpg
http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l44/88nightmare/august087.jpg

Beautiful if you ask me. And the housing? Here is my grandmothers 1961 bi-level house in Paramus, NJ (zip 07652 for those who want to research the community). Property taxes are high, but there are some perks in her town, like no sales tax on clothing, due to there being 3 shopping malls in that town alone.

http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l44/88nightmare/august081.jpg

Her house is a nice bi-level, 4 bedroom, 2 full baths, one half bath, one of the full baths is attached to the master bedroom.

My old house I used to live in back in New Windsor, NY (zip 12553, check it out) is also a nice bi-level, little newer, built in the mid 80's, 3 bedroom, 1.5 bath:

http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l44/88nightmare/august088.jpg
http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l44/88nightmare/august089.jpg

Its a tough call on which I prefer better. I mean, out east I have all my family, but thats what I grew up in, but I also like the more calm lifestyle out here

Reverend Cooper
08-15-2008, 09:10 PM
i love living here,but i really would if i moved go to washington dc,maryland,virginia someplace like that the weather is a litlle less harsh in the winter and its beautifull out there. but i really think i would miss my HOME. if you dont like it here and want help packing let me know i can throw your shit in a dumpster and send it to your new home. i have been around the world and NOTHING beats HOME

88Nightmare
08-15-2008, 09:25 PM
yeah but coop, home can be anywhere you make it.

Rocket Power
08-15-2008, 09:52 PM
I like WI , other than madison hippies and milwaukee socialists, and taxes and no concealed carry, although we can have full autos if you have the $$:rolf

Reverend Cooper
08-16-2008, 06:33 AM
yeah but coop, home can be anywhere you make it.

right but this is my home

dfr225
08-18-2008, 11:00 AM
i like where i live

Smokey1226
08-18-2008, 11:03 AM
The weather the last few days includeing today is the reason i dont want to leave. P-E-R-F-E-C-T!

CobraSnake
08-18-2008, 11:16 AM
yeah but coop, home is where you make it.

you like to see homo's naked?
http://forums.the-dispatch.com/eve/forums/a/ga/ul/7221013217/inlineimg/Y/joedirt2ay.jpg