PDA

View Full Version : FS: Silverado stuff

350-Z28
08-14-2008, 12:33 PM
I have some stuff for my silverado I either took off or wouldnt work and would like to get rid of it.

I have a set of step tubes for the extended cab models (mines a shortbed but i think it'll work on longbeds too) fits 00-08 classic silverados $100

Lund bug visor hood mounted, i think it fits 03-08 classics not sure if it would fit 00-02, $30

McGaughy's 2 inch drop spindles for 00-08 classic 2WD trucks $300

Deggy
08-14-2008, 12:37 PM
Give me those Silverado SS wheels you got at the shop :devil

350-Z28
08-14-2008, 12:39 PM
I'd love too but they're on the truck =P

350-Z28
08-15-2008, 01:11 PM
ttt

Donny O.
08-16-2008, 12:30 AM
i'm interested in the step tubes. any pictures and do you have all the mounting hardware for them?

Donny O.
608-290-2214

350-Z28
08-16-2008, 03:54 AM
I dont have pics yet but i can take some tomorrow, i know one of the bolts snapped on removal, i'll check on the rest of the hardware for you too

Donny O.
08-16-2008, 04:09 AM
I dont have pics yet but i can take some tomorrow, i know one of the bolts snapped on removal, i'll check on the rest of the hardware for you too

thanks...then give me a call with the info if you want.

That_Guy
08-17-2008, 08:36 AM
Give me those Silverado SS wheels you got at the shop :devil

they should also give josh his wide band back while they are at it..

"not referring to deggy"

Deggy
08-17-2008, 09:31 AM
they should also give josh his wide band back while they are at it..

"not referring to deggy"

So why did you quote me?

That_Guy
08-17-2008, 09:52 AM
So why did you quote me?

just hitch hiking off your post. you asked for the ss rims i asked for joshes wideband back that has taken 4 months to get back along with zach not returning nor answering called from jordan, or josh..

maybe you can get a hold of him and tell him to stop being such a va-ja and give jordan and or josh a call. its pretty ******* low.. and unprofessional if you ask me.. how does he intend of opening up a legit shop when he is taking parts from people.. sounds liek a real ******* winner..

Deggy
08-17-2008, 10:02 AM
Idk Nate, Zach won't answer my texts. I have a muffler sitting at the shop I would like to do my exhaust. Andy, can you tell Zach to call me so I arrange and appointment to do my exhaust. Sorry to thread jack, back on topic.

That_Guy
08-17-2008, 10:05 AM
Idk Nate, Zach won't answer my texts. I have a muffler sitting at the shop I would like to do my exhaust. Andy, can you tell Zach to call me so I arrange and appointment to do my exhaust. Sorry to thread jack, back on topic.

its just odd that he just falls off the face of the earth when he has somebody's 250 dollar wideband. then i hear rumors he installed it on to somebody elses car...

there are a few people who have a bone to pick with him.. jordan in particular.

good luck with your stuff sale.

350-Z28
08-18-2008, 12:38 AM
I don't know what all you have wrong with zach but shit was stolen from our garage, a wideband in particular, we had one for josh there, zachs laptop got stolen and a wideband that i saw NIB(New in Box) went missing too, so honestly check the facts before making accusations. I mean really, did you have to threadjack to sneak in a low blow behind his back? I'm just trying to sell stuff and now i have to read this bullshit? Thats real pathetic man. As far as him falling off the face of the earth he really hasnt, did you ever think maybe jordan pissed him off too? As far as Josh i dunno what the deal is but his wideband wasnt installed on anybody's car, it was at the garage until it got stolen, so go find that guy and ***** at him. I'll let him know about everything and if I have to I will personally buy the wideband so i dont have to deal with this pathetic shit.

Deggy I'll let him know to give you a call about exhaust, he's been real busy working on a race car from canada that we have to rip apart, fix some body stuff and rebuild a motor that a shop ****ed up. It should be done before our next race in september so we'll keep in touch and i'll let you know whats up.

P.S. Donny Sorry i didn't get to the pics, but there is no hardware with it, it uses stock body hardware i believe. I'll get pics tomorrow morning first thing and load em up after work. I may have to e-mail them to you because my computer and any image hosting site are not communicating so well (my comp is arcaic)

Donny O.
08-18-2008, 05:01 AM
P.S. Donny Sorry i didn't get to the pics, but there is no hardware with it, it uses stock body hardware i believe. I'll get pics tomorrow morning first thing and load em up after work. I may have to e-mail them to you because my computer and any image hosting site are not communicating so well (my comp is arcaic)

ok then. jsut a FYI....monday would be a good day to get a hold of me as I have it off and could come get them!! or even tuesday around 3ish I I could, but monday is even better. they are for my wifes truck and she is out of town for the next 3 days would be a good surprise to get them on before she got back!!

hondarrman@yahoo.com
608-290-2214