PDA

View Full Version : Cars don't cause accidents....

DirtyMax
08-14-2008, 09:36 AM
Stupid old motherphuckers driving cars cause accidents.....

Why do people, especially old ass people, think it's illegal to overtake a sherriff on the freeway all while not even exceeding the speed limit?!?!? Some old wrinkly bastard almost caused a huge pileup this morning that I was almost a part of. He was motoring along at 55 on the nose and I was following him at a reasonable distance because I despise tailgaters, content to go 55 because I was in no real hurry. All the while, we're coming up on a MKE sherriff whose obviously not going 55 bacause we're catching him. All of a sudden, just as we were about to proceed past the sherriff's SUV, the old sonofabitch slammed on the brakes because he was obviously afraid to pass him. So then I have to lock them up and so does the SEMI behind me. I was almost a damn sandwich because some 90 year old assface didn't want to pass our beloved law enforcement. :flipoff2:

**** that!!! If the cops wanna go 50 in the right hand lane, so be it!!! :chair:

Here's another vote for mandatory yearly drivers testing after age 65. :rolleyes:

/rant .. I feel better... :goof

jbiscuit
08-14-2008, 09:39 AM
because some 90 year old assface....

quoted just cuz you called him an assface :rolf

Cryptic
08-14-2008, 09:43 AM
assface :rolf

DirtyMax
08-14-2008, 10:01 AM
quoted just cuz you called him an assface :rolf

I don't know if that's exactly what I called him out on I94 but I didn't want my post to have too many *********s in it... :D

TheRxForSpeeed
08-14-2008, 10:09 AM
Oh man that happens all the time to me, especially commuting from Sussex to downtown Milwaukee I see all kinds of "assfaces" as you would say driving, I fear for my life sometimes.

Windsors 03 Cobra
08-14-2008, 10:12 AM
I dont pass cops for the most part either and I am 28, I would move aside and follow a leader tho if that copper is slow moving, my plates are valid. :)

I knew a fellow who had an old cop car that looked kinda like an undercover and he said on the interstates many cars would not pass him as well fearing a cop.

Yooformula
08-14-2008, 10:28 AM
phuck that shit, if they arent doing the speed limit and I am....I PASS THEM!

jbiscuit
08-14-2008, 10:32 AM
Yoosef = assface :rolf

Goat Roper
08-14-2008, 10:33 AM
This is annoying as hell, especially out in the open interstate where you will have a lineup of cars sitting behind a trooper and then they look at you like you are crazy when you gently nudge past them and the officer going roughly 5 mph more than them. As long as you are not obviously blowing by them or generally acting like an assface (my new word for the day) the police will leave you alone.

But this deal with you this morning is ridiculous.

CobraSnake
08-14-2008, 10:38 AM
This is annoying as hell, especially out in the open interstate where you will have a lineup of cars sitting behind a trooper and then they look at you like you are crazy when you gently nudge past them and the officer going roughly 5 mph more than them. As long as you are not obviously blowing by them or generally acting like an assface (my new word for the day) the police will leave you alone.

But this deal with you this morning is ridiculous.

damn Goat did you find a new model??

johnny--2k
08-14-2008, 12:10 PM

Quoted for the damn truth! I'm going the speed limit, what are you gonna pull me over for, honestly? :flipoff2:

Goat Roper
08-14-2008, 12:23 PM
damn Goat did you find a new model??

Yes I did, found her for a promotional shoot last week. Def will be doing more work with her in the near future :thumbsup

DirtyMax
08-14-2008, 12:54 PM
I dont pass cops for the most part either and I am 28, I would move aside and follow a leader tho if that copper is slow moving, my plates are valid. :)

Doing what you say is completely different than what I described.... not passing a cop because you don't want to and slamming on the brekes right before you do are 2 totally different things.. ;)

But honestly if you are cruising at the speed limit and he is not, what is the friggin deal?!?!?

Some of them do it I'm sure to feel like they've gotten their power trip for the day.

CobraSnake
08-14-2008, 02:21 PM
Yes I did, found her for a promotional shoot last week. Def will be doing more work with her in the near future :thumbsup

nice find nice find:thumbsup:thumbsup

Yooformula
08-14-2008, 02:28 PM
J, I would be an assface if I brake checked the person behind me while NOT going the speed limit. get yer facts straight dood!

lasttimearound
08-14-2008, 02:36 PM

oo oo oo i wanna watch i wanna watch i wanna watch!!!

tommyt5078
08-14-2008, 03:03 PM
I think the only person you should be mad at is the cop man. Rethink what you wrote.

lasttimearound
08-14-2008, 03:05 PM
why? that doesnt make sense, you can go the speed limit. thats not illegal, and infact thats why they have minimum speeds posted, to try to limit how often this happens.

4eyedstang
08-14-2008, 04:27 PM
just remember you will be an old assface someday :goof

shoooo32
08-14-2008, 04:39 PM
cop should have given assface a ticket for not yielding the right of way to faster drivers.

DirtyMax
08-14-2008, 04:42 PM
I think the only person you should be mad at is the cop man. Rethink what you wrote.

That's the most ridiculous thing I have heard all day and I've heard some dumb shit today, believe me.

I'm not an unreasonable person and I'd think 99.9% of the world would agree that:

Old assface gradually slowing down over the course of the 1/4 mile between when he saw the cop and when he got to the cop = Acceptable.

Old Assface continuing at his current rate of speed until he gets to the cop's rear bumper and locking them up so as not to pass the cop = Not Acceptable

If I was a tailgater, which I'm totally not, I would have munched that dude so bad and probably would have gotten lit up myself from the semi behind me.

Then how about the shit4brains who did an immediate 3 lane change with zero turn signal to get from the far left lane to the 27th Street off ramp this afternoon cutting off 2 cars?!?!? I get up there and guess what kind of person that was... yeppers... another old assface again. 137 year old man sitting 3 inches from the wheel with the mitts at 10&2. Guess he though he was exempt from a signal and a decent lane change.. too bad he almost caused a pileup.

Bottom line is old people need to be tested out once in a while. Their deteriorating minds and bodies don't allow them to have the reflexes and motor skills they once had and that's no good.

Matter of fact, I think everyone should have to be held accountable to make sure they're still fit to drive every so often... an eye test every 8 years doesn't cut it IMO.

I don't know any statistics but I'd be interested to see the age groups of people in traffic crashes.

I get alot of seat time with my job and I've seen just about everything. I'm going to vote for a section where I can list people's stupid road mistakes. Hell, I'll even be fair and call myself out when I do something dumb. I've daydreamed my way into some good ones but certainly not anything where I've blatantly jeopardized the lives of myself or others.

0TransAm0
08-14-2008, 04:56 PM
i hate when people are affraid to pass cops..

i had a cop going down hwy G (caladonia cop) he was doing 40 in a 55.... i was in my TA and i put the blinker on and passed him my girlfriend was yelling at me the whole time but what ever the cop didn't do shit.. he sped up after i passed him.. as long as you don't go over the posted limit they can't do anything...

CobraSnake
08-14-2008, 05:10 PM
i hate when people are affraid to pass cops..

i had a cop going down hwy G (caladonia cop) he was doing 40 in a 55.... i was in my TA and i put the blinker on and passed him my girlfriend was yelling at me the whole time but what ever the cop didn't do shit.. he sped up after i passed him.. as long as you don't go over the posted limit they can't do anything...

+10000000 this is my theory as well.

Car Guy
08-14-2008, 05:13 PM
Not trying to veer off topic but this thread title reminds me of another similar subject.....:rolf

http://www.founditemclothing.com/t-shirts/gfx/guns-shirt.jpg

Now back on topic: it's the same as when people slow down when there is a traffic stop ON THE OTHER SIDE OF F-ING INTERSTATE...!!! :flipoff2: What the hell is going to happen, is the officer is going to say "go-go gadget launch mode" and hop the wall with the squad car attempting to chase you down...??? I've seen people slam on their brakes and almost cause accidents numerous times and its beyond ridiculous......:rolleyes:

:3gears::3gears::3gears:

DirtyMax
08-14-2008, 08:44 PM
LOL I was actually sigiting Chris Tucker in Rush Hour I think.

"Guns don't kill people... stupid m f'ers with guns kill people."

lordairgtar
08-14-2008, 11:08 PM
What about the pics yer not showing us....:wooo

Reverend Cooper
08-14-2008, 11:13 PM
J, I would be an assface if I brake checked the person behind me while NOT going the speed limit. get yer facts straight dood!

Ummm no your pretty much an assface

Yeehaw
08-15-2008, 10:07 AM
is this kinda like how when a cop pulls someone over on the right shoulder and everyone in the far left lane slows to 50 mph?

Waver
08-15-2008, 10:12 AM
friends dont let freinds be assfaces

wikked
08-15-2008, 10:23 AM
the old sonofabitch slammed on the brakes because he was obviously afraid to pass him. So then I have to lock them up and so does the SEMI behind me.

I would have layed on the horn for a good 20 or 30 seconds, let the cop see what all the hoo-hah is about :mad:

FASTZ2895
08-15-2008, 10:43 AM

Hell I'll pass them even if they are 10 miles over the speed limit...:headbang

What will they say? I'm speeding! And would say; I was doing what the traffic was doing:rolf

Cjburn
08-15-2008, 04:00 PM
is this kinda like how when a cop pulls someone over on the right shoulder and everyone in the far left lane slows to 50 mph?

That's the law, to slow down and move over for the cop, even if they're on the shoulder.

Yeehaw
08-15-2008, 05:50 PM
That's the law, to slow down and move over for the cop, even if they're on the shoulder.

well i can see in the right lane...and middle lane to compensate for right....but when its late at night and no one is in the middle or right lane and you are behind someone doing 65 in the far left lane and they lock them up and slow down to make sure the cop does not see them speeding its a different story