PDA

View Full Version : Got my ass handed to me by a Civic

12secondGTP
12-05-2003, 01:48 PM
On my way home a green civic hatch back flies up on me from behind, so I think what the hell civics don't usually look for me I'm usually looking for them. I hit it to let him know I want to play and he does the same. Except when he hit it to catch back up I herd a loud ass turbo spool up. Now I'm not to sure of the out come any more. So he drops it down a gear and I nail it, by the time my car down shifted he hit it also so we both had a fair take off. But I herd the turbo get real loud and he just pulled ahead. After that we both let off and I caught back up to give him thumbs up for having a fast car. Before I did anything he gives me thumbs down. I'm like ok asshole hope I see you again in spring Anyway now I know how the LS1 WS-6 felt when I was at Byron I will say even though I got beat by a Civic it was damn fast and not riced out by any means, just green civic hatch back with wheels and lowerd not even a fart can, he did have an exhaust but not the usuall 6 inch coffee can. The next day I ran into someone who knows this guys and apparently he runs low 12's on street tires, his civic may be fast but it's still a civic and he's an asswipe anyway. Must be nice to have mommy and daddy's money to blow whenever you want

Brent

Brian98GTP
12-05-2003, 08:02 PM
What a dumbass.... I'd have called in the plates to the cops saying you saw him racing on the streets... :goof :flipoff: :thumbsup :nutkick

Think I can use any more smilies?:cool2:

:flipoff2: