PDA

View Full Version : Stanman twin sighted today.

STANMAN
08-13-2008, 07:36 PM
Yes, it was bizzare, I saw a clone of my own car today. It was on Good Hope and 41/45. It was a white GT, stripes were vinyl, narrower than mine, and the red rocker panel stripes said "MUSTANG" in the middle, and that was the only semblance. My finace, whom was following in her car (I was in my truck) texted me "don't worry babe, it doesn't look 1/2 as good as yours". Yep, that's a keeper right there fellas:rolf

moels
08-13-2008, 08:08 PM
How do you know your car isn't a clone of that one?? Hmmmm? lol

michelle
08-13-2008, 08:26 PM
I've never seen the GT one, just the V6.

STANMAN
08-13-2008, 08:27 PM
My car is actually a tribute to the only nice car my parents ever had that I can remember, an early 70's Cutlass 442 with the same paint scheme.:thumbsup

Windsors 03 Cobra
08-13-2008, 09:12 PM
Miller Motors in Burlington has something similar for sale.
2006, 15k miles, $22k
http://assets.locateapp.ford.com/vimages/FD1715/P1285A_1.jpg

STANMAN
08-13-2008, 09:17 PM
Miller Motors in Burlington has something similar for sale.
2006, 15k miles, $22k
http://assets.locateapp.ford.com/vimages/FD1715/P1285A_1.jpg

I wonder if they would switch hoods with me? That hood looks noice!!

moels
08-13-2008, 09:18 PM
That hood is pretty cool looking.

Poncho
08-13-2008, 09:28 PM
I love it when they lie to you to keep you happy :thumbsup Mine does it all the time.

moels
08-13-2008, 09:32 PM
I love it when they lie to you to keep you happy :thumbsup Mine does it all the time.

Does she tell you you're hot, your cock is big or that you have a cool car? :goof

STANMAN
08-13-2008, 09:36 PM

Can you get that out of your avatar please? I purposly made my car faster so I WOULDN'T have to look at that:rolf

Poncho
08-13-2008, 10:29 PM
Does she tell you you're hot, your cock is big or that you have a cool car? :goof

no, but ironically she does say that to me about you... It's all really confusing.

Poncho
08-13-2008, 10:30 PM
Can you get that out of your avatar please? I purposly made my car faster so I WOULDN'T have to look at that:rolf

Next time I see you, I am giving you a high-5 for that wicked burn. seriously

make sure you have the race tune going :thumbsup

Reverend Cooper
08-13-2008, 10:33 PM
why? so you lose even worse

STANMAN
08-13-2008, 10:41 PM
Next time I see you, I am giving you a high-5 for that wicked burn. seriously

make sure you have the race tune going :thumbsup

I'll run you on the street tune for $100, from a dig, 1/4 mile. Whenever you're ready, you can get ahold of me.

Poncho
08-13-2008, 10:42 PM
why? so you lose even worse

I've seen the results on video of him racing people with and without the race tune. Believe me I'm not worried ONE BIT.

Poncho
08-13-2008, 10:43 PM
I'll run you on the street tune for $100, from a dig, 1/4 mile. Whenever you're ready, you can get ahold of me.

I already have your number. :thumbsup

1siksrt
08-13-2008, 10:55 PM

I'll run you for $100 on my race tune, want my number:headbang

Poncho
08-13-2008, 11:01 PM
I'll run you for $100 on my race tune, want my number:headbang

Sorry sir, why would i race a tin can thats out of my league?

I say Tin Can with love cuz I seriously do love and respect Neon SRT4's for what they are capable of on a budget. Your car seriously is sik. :thumbsup

STANMAN
08-13-2008, 11:04 PM

Well, whenever you have 2 red pennies to rub together, give me a jingle. Remember, 1/4 mile, from a dig, my street tune. Lets do this.:thumbsup

Poncho
08-13-2008, 11:07 PM
oh so you'll race other people from a roll but me from a dig only? Guess I'll need to swing down and give Roxy $20 to use her DRs

Reverend Cooper
08-13-2008, 11:08 PM
ive got et streets that will fit your car dan

Poncho
08-13-2008, 11:11 PM
ive got et streets that will fit your car dan

oooooh rly... just tires? 275/40s?

STANMAN
08-13-2008, 11:13 PM
From a 40 roll would be fine to, or a 20. If we go from a roll, the race ends when my shift light blinks on the top of 4th, as 5th isn't friendly in my car:rolf. I preffer a dig, but whatever. Get whatever tires you want, it makes zero difference to me. Coop even offered some, that should speed this up significantly.:thumbsup

Reverend Cooper
08-13-2008, 11:13 PM
no 26.10.5-16 on steel wheels

Poncho
08-13-2008, 11:16 PM
sawheet.

let me see if I can give away $100 just to see your car put a nose on mine since thats all it put on the purple grape

STANMAN
08-13-2008, 11:23 PM
sawheet.

let me see if I can give away $100 just to see your car put a nose on mine since thats all it put on the purple grape

The same car that beat you like a red headed step child, even though the passenger seating was reversed (the purple grape had the passenger when you raced it, I had the passenger when I raced it) will only win by a nose? At least you concede defeat, I am off to post it in the kills section:goof:rolf

Seriously though, how about a counter offer instead of just giving up? I will give you a full car and the hit. Race is from a dig, 1/4, $100. You up for it? Come on dude, it's $100, that's nothing. It's almost like racing for fun. Only fun plus $100:rolf

RanJer
08-13-2008, 11:28 PM
The same car that beat you like a red headed step child, even though the passenger seating was reversed (the purple grape had the passenger when you raced it, I had the passenger when I raced it) will only win by a nose? At least you concede defeat, I am off to post it in the kills section:goof:rolf

Seriously though, how about a counter offer instead of just giving up? I will give you a full car and the hit. Race is from a dig, 1/4, $100. You up for it? Come on dude, it's $100, that's nothing. It's almost like racing for fun. Only fun plus $100:rolf

Hey I could have a fair amount of fun with $100... Gimme 1000FT and the hit... lets do iiiiiiitttt :thumbsup

1siksrt
08-13-2008, 11:45 PM
Sorry sir, why would i race a tin can thats out of my league?

I say Tin Can with love cuz I seriously do love and respect Neon SRT4's for what they are capable of on a budget. Your car seriously is sik. :thumbsup

eh, its cool thanks for the kind of compliment:rolf:D

BAD LS1
08-14-2008, 06:26 AM
So if the GTo gets a tire, can hook from a dig and stay in one piece... im gonna have to go ahead and say its gonna run away with a win. deff NOT being biased twoards any of you two either... Just seems to be the physics of a GM NA cam only motor as of late.

Poncho
08-14-2008, 06:50 AM

I am sorry, and you are FULL OF SHIT. The Purple car never RAN AWAY from it. It was RIGHT NEXT to me from 50-110. After that it would have ran out of gear, and I still had 4th gear until 148mph. From a 1st gear roll mine hooked and the grape did a sideways dance down the road. The purple car is a effin' beast. BUT it never pulled on me, and I never pulled on IT.

Video's of our races can be found on you tube, and in EVERY race we had, I gave her the hit everytime, which instantly afforded her a fender. Then I'd spend the rest of the time playing catchup, getting a fender back, then shut down. I'm also pretty damn sure that a retune by my old tuner to get it dialed in even better would yield me positive results.

Sucks to see this old archaic single cam, single tune, cars that suck air @ atmosphere staying right there with this high tech multi-cam, extra valved, multi-tune cars with an external lung that gives them a virtual 6.9 liters of displacement.

Guess it's time for me to try to patch things up w/ the tuner man, borrow some tires from my sonic blue uncle, and hope santa will still bring christmas gifts after rudolph gets LS2-sniped.

07ROUSHSTG3
08-14-2008, 07:38 AM
Guess it's time for me to try to patch things up w/ the tuner man, borrow some tires from my sonic blue uncle, and hope santa will still bring christmas gifts after rudolph gets LS2-sniped.

:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf

what a way to start the day by reading that!

07ROUSHSTG3
08-14-2008, 07:42 AM

i will raise you another $100 if i can get that action :goof and my car doesn't have nearly the horsepower that dans car has.

you guys coming up to RA this weekend?

BAD LS1
08-14-2008, 08:24 AM
Wholy shit Dan lol

1siksrt
08-14-2008, 10:51 AM
Wow this just got interesting

Voodoo Chick
08-14-2008, 11:20 AM
See?.........I honestly wasn't trying to be mean when I said I saw a bunch of identical mustangs...........I REALLY SAW a bunch of identical ones. There is one in my neighborhood, it even has the multi-colored pony on the front. Every time I see it, I look twice to see who's driving. That's why you have to pick a paint-scheme or other theme that NO ONE likes, and you'll have the only car like it.

BAD LS1
08-14-2008, 11:34 AM
That's why you have to pick a paint-scheme or other theme that NO ONE likes, and you'll have the only car like it.

Well thats seems to be the general concensus on this board about the paint scheme and theme lol But middle aged women love it as noted by every 6banger done up just like.

on a side note, if this thing looses to the GTO, Steve Saltwater will have been officially put the shame and is personally gonna come out and rip the 1/4 window covers off, thus neutering the GreatTires for good.

pOrk
08-14-2008, 11:48 AM
I wonder if the mustang you saw loses as many trophys as yours does

STANMAN
08-14-2008, 12:08 PM
Go borrow what you need Dan, and Eric, if you want some, I got the same race for you. But I am sure, as usual, it will be a race of epic proportions.........on the internet via a keyboard. My crystal ball tells me neither of you will ever Jerry Meguire up and SHOW ME THE MONEY.

And pOrk (the official sausage of BCM) don't be salty (get it, salty, pork is a salted meat, ha, I am on a roll this morning) because I have something show worthy and am not trying to liquidate all my assets to move up to driving a..........Scion:rolf

Poncho
08-14-2008, 12:39 PM
Well thats seems to be the general concensus on this board about the paint scheme and theme lol But middle aged women love it as noted by every 6banger done up just like.

on a side note, if this thing looses to the GTO, Steve Saltwater will have been officially put the shame and is personally gonna come out and rip the 1/4 window covers off, thus neutering the GreatTires for good.

:rolf:rolf:rolf I guess the GT foglights and GT5hundo spoiler gotta come off too, cuz those silverhorse windows are gonna be damn hard to remove.

http://www.silverhorseracing.com/webstore/images/pi_16141.jpeg

STANMAN
08-14-2008, 12:43 PM
Yep, the window COVERS came off, in place of actual flush fit units. So, enough cute jokes, when is the rubber hitting the road, and the cash hitting someones wallet?

BAD LS1
08-14-2008, 12:48 PM
no f bodies are allowed into this dash for the cash eh?

07ROUSHSTG3
08-14-2008, 12:55 PM
Go borrow what you need Dan, and Eric, if you want some, I got the same race for you. But I am sure, as usual, it will be a race of epic proportions.........on the internet via a keyboard. My crystal ball tells me neither of you will ever Jerry Meguire up and SHOW ME THE MONEY.

And pOrk (the official sausage of BCM) don't be salty (get it, salty, pork is a salted meat, ha, I am on a roll this morning) because I have something show worthy and am not trying to liquidate all my assets to move up to driving a..........Scion:rolf

tuesday september 23 rd i think i will be making a trip down to gld with some guys from work. let me know.

coop can i borrow some cash :goof

Poncho
08-14-2008, 01:15 PM
I might also have to borrow money from my rich uncle.

STANMAN
08-14-2008, 01:16 PM
Yep, those are the ones. Now if I could just find a way to pay for them...............

STANMAN
08-14-2008, 01:28 PM
no f bodies are allowed into this dash for the cash eh?

I'll race anything, I just want it to be a close race. I only ask for a CHANCE to win, I am not a safe racer by any means. I mean lets not forget, I was the one who was called out by Dan in this thread, remember? Once I called his bluff, he needs tires, a new tune, a this, a that. All I need is to go out to my garage and turn a key. I don't need to key excuses into a keyboard:rolf Damn internet racers.

STANMAN
08-14-2008, 01:35 PM
I love lamp. And that's the troof!!!!

BAD LS1
08-14-2008, 01:58 PM
I'll race anything, I just want it to be a close race. I only ask for a CHANCE to win, I am not a safe racer by any means. I mean lets not forget, I was the one who was called out by Dan in this thread, remember? Once I called his bluff, he needs tires, a new tune, a this, a that. All I need is to go out to my garage and turn a key. I don't need to key excuses into a keyboard:rolf Damn internet racers.

Well how does $200 sounds against my car, on the "secluded" road, heads up?? You talk SO MUCH shit about my car's performance that there is NO WAY you get any breaks. Just run what you brung, you can have the "nuke a 3V" tune in it, top fuel dragster slicks and a whatever else you can throw at it for the race though.

Besides my car "only runs 12s" so i should fall into that "close race" territory, since all the 12 sec n/a cars have been taking a piece of that horses hide each time.

Then we can pull over, swap my DR's to Joes car after and you guys can go from a dig too.

Poncho
08-14-2008, 02:29 PM
I'll race you for pride, cuz thats all I can afford, you are simply putting money out there as you know i don't have the money to race. Coop offered tires, obviously he doesn't care who, he just wants to see you go down.

Clearly you are too ***** just to race me. But you'll race everyone else just to do it. You're the keyboard warrior there. Got this big ol' blower on the car, and you can't oblige a baby cammed kangaroo w/ a manatee driving for just a friendly run. Guess I need a vagina or the batmobile to get a free shot at you. I like you Bob, I like your car, But if you're gonna give me shit, I'll give you shit right back.

STANMAN
08-14-2008, 02:46 PM
Well how does $200 sounds against my car, on the "secluded" road, heads up?? You talk SO MUCH shit about my car's performance that there is NO WAY you get any breaks. Just run what you brung, you can have the "nuke a 3V" tune in it, top fuel dragster slicks and a whatever else you can throw at it for the race though.

Besides my car "only runs 12s" so i should fall into that "close race" territory, since all the 12 sec n/a cars have been taking a piece of that horses hide each time.

Then we can pull over, swap my DR's to Joes car after and you guys can go from a dig too.

I will take the last race that you offered. Your car and my car aren't even in the same league, so I would need something. Not that I won't race your car, I will race anything, all I am asking for is a fair race. And I don't talk shit about you, or your car. Ask around if you don't believe me, we have some of the same friends. How would I talk shit about your car, it's only been running for what, a month? Hard to talk shit about a car that's not on the road isn't it?

STANMAN
08-14-2008, 02:50 PM
I'll race you for pride, cuz thats all I can afford, you are simply putting money out there as you know i don't have the money to race. Coop offered tires, obviously he doesn't care who, he just wants to see you go down.

Clearly you are too ***** just to race me. But you'll race everyone else just to do it. You're the keyboard warrior there. Got this big ol' blower on the car, and you can't oblige a baby cammed kangaroo w/ a manatee driving for just a friendly run. Guess I need a vagina or the batmobile to get a free shot at you. I like you Bob, I like your car, But if you're gonna give me shit, I'll give you shit right back.

Dan, you called me out buddy, not the other way around, lets not lose sight of that here. And I will race you for fun, I will race anyone for fun, as long as they are not shit talking my car. When the shit talking starts, then it's time to put the money on the line. As far as my post, I was trying to point out that your pride is worth more than that, and you know it. Now that I know you have read it, I will edit it. It was a post to make you think about the road you were headed down, that's all. I hope it served it's purpose. You can have all the free shots at me you want, just don't get lippy about it:rolf

BAD LS1
08-14-2008, 02:52 PM
I will take the last race that you offered. Your car and my car aren't even in the same league, so I would need something. Not that I won't race your car, I will race anything, all I am asking for is a fair race. And I don't talk shit about you, or your car. Ask around if you don't believe me, we have some of the same friends. How would I talk shit about your car, it's only been running for what, a month? Hard to talk shit about a car that's not on the road isn't it?

I put 1200 miles on it since July 6th, hard to say its NOT on the road. I was even out beating on the car in front of nismo, yoo and lit too this week.

You have always talked shit on the board about it being a 12 sec dyno queen etc... So here is the oppertunity to prove that. Im waiting.

Just ask all the S.S.'s , they all say the same, it should be a good race. Besides i only have 2 more psi and i gotta wait around for the power to come on.

Offer still stands at $200, heads up, no bullshit... Get yours set to kill and mine will be setup the same way i have been driving it around the past month other than putting 93 in it and changing the oil i havent touched the motor.

STANMAN
08-14-2008, 02:53 PM
And WTF is the batmobile???:rolf

STANMAN
08-14-2008, 02:55 PM
I put 1200 miles on it since July 6th, hard to say its NOT on the road. I was even out beating on the car in front of nismo, yoo and lit too this week.

You have always talked shit on the board about it being a 12 sec dyno queen etc... So here is the oppertunity to prove that. Im waiting.

Just ask all the S.S.'s , they all say the same, it should be a good race. Besides i only have 2 more psi and i gotta wait around for the power to come on.

Offer still stands at $200, heads up, no bullshit... Get yours set to kill and mine will be setup the same way i have been driving it around the past month other than putting 93 in it and changing the oil i havent touched the motor.

Not in the same league for the last time. Make it fair, that's all I am asking. And last year it DID run a 12, at the track, spinning the whole way, you posted as much.

I am not afraid of losing money either, so if you want to stop talking BS, and give me something even CLOSE to fair, I am up for it. Heads up, no chance. Maybe if I still had my Neon and we went from a 40 roll:rolf

STANMAN
08-14-2008, 02:59 PM
I don't have a "kill" setting. I have a "lose", and a "lose by a little less" setting.:rolf

And if you can find a post where I have even mentioned your name, or referenced you, from AFTER the day you PMed me saying you were a changed man, I would like to see it. I took you at your word, I am willing to give people a second chance, and let the past be the past. After that day you and your greivences against me were wiped clean, never to be brought up agian, so why would I mention you?

Josepy
08-14-2008, 03:04 PM
And WTF is the batmobile???:rolf

they call my car the batmobile lol

Poncho
08-14-2008, 03:07 PM
they call my car the batmobile lol

but the joker is driving... it's all really confusing mentally. :rolf:thumbsup

BAD LS1
08-14-2008, 03:07 PM
I don't have a "kill" setting. I have a "lose", and a "lose by a little less" setting.:rolf

And if you can find a post where I have even mentioned your name, or referenced you, from AFTER the day you PMed me saying you were a changed man, I would like to see it. I took you at your word, I am willing to give people a second chance, and let the past be the past. After that day you and your greivences against me were wiped clean, never to be brought up agian, so why would I mention you?

bob this was last year you were talking about all that, i think it was in thread about rickys car too actually.

That neon you had still wouldnt be enough.

And the 12 sec pass i have a slip of with the hair dryer on the car is when the clutch broke mid run and wouldnt disengage, thus denying me 4th gear. Drove the car all the way home with no operation clutch too, just ON was the only mode. And that was last august, the date of my GMHTP magazine photoshoot at GLD.

Im simply responding to your action of asking for money races, i got one for you is what im saying.

STANMAN
08-14-2008, 03:10 PM
I have offered plenty of free races. Ricky, Beagle.......SNOOP:rolf (that was more like a lesson on what to ask for from cars that are actually fast. With the spray it looked like one of those movies where they use FF to speed up the cars......only my car was still moving at regular speed:crying)

STANMAN
08-14-2008, 03:13 PM
bob this was last year you were talking about all that, i think it was in thread about rickys car too actually.

That neon you had still wouldnt be enough.

And the 12 sec pass i have a slip of with the hair dryer on the car is when the clutch broke mid run and wouldnt disengage, thus denying me 4th gear. Drove the car all the way home with no operation clutch too, just ON was the only mode. And that was last august, the date of my GMHTP magazine photoshoot at GLD.

Im simply responding to your action of asking for money races, i got one for you is what im saying.

And I am saying I will take it, just give me a CHANCE to win:rolf

BAD LS1
08-14-2008, 03:15 PM
And I am saying I will take it, just give me a CHANCE to win:rolf

You got the hit, heads up. im trying to lay down 750 ft lbs through 9" wide nittos on a dusty ass street, how fast is it really gonna be?

Poncho
08-14-2008, 03:25 PM
You got the hit, heads up. im trying to lay down 750 ft lbs through 9" wide nittos on a dusty ass street, how fast is it really gonna be?

it'll be like ice skating uphill

pOrk
08-14-2008, 03:43 PM
Im trying to buy a house and a new car, we all know the bank owns your turd so you don't have shit to brag about.

STANMAN
08-14-2008, 04:15 PM
Im trying to buy a house and a new car, we all know the bank owns your turd so you don't have shit to brag about.

WRONG. The bank does own my truck, but the Mustang is 100% paid for. Oh, and I already have a house, but the bank owns that to. Then again, I could sell 3/4's of my gun collection and own EVERYTHING that the bank currently owns. So don't worry to much about me, I am fine. It's not like I am trying to get a junker car to trade in to save the tax money when purchasing a high end auto like a ............Scion. I think that would probably be my own personal level as to when I would not have shit to brag about. If I were to ever be at that level, I would more than likely just close my pie and try to not draw attention to myself. But hey, brighter futures are ahead, maybe one day after you drive the Scion into the ground (after it gets air horns that you won't blow except in emergeincies because to sound them at any other time would be illegal, and we all know you are a staunch supporter of all laws) you can upgrade to a Hyundai.:thumbsup

STANMAN
08-14-2008, 04:17 PM

Can we have this race.....in the 1/8th, then I may have a chance:rolf

Poncho
08-14-2008, 04:24 PM
WRONG. The bank does own my truck, but the Mustang is 100% paid for. Oh, and I already have a house, but the bank owns that to. Then again, I could sell 3/4's of my gun collection and own EVERYTHING that the bank currently owns. So don't worry to much about me, I am fine. It's not like I am trying to get a junker car to trade in to save the tax money when purchasing a high end auto like a ............Scion. I think that would probably be my own personal level as to when I would not have shit to brag about. If I were to ever be at that level, I would more than likely just close my pie and try to not draw attention to myself. But hey, brighter futures are ahead, maybe one day after you drive the Scion into the ground (after it gets air horns that you won't blow except in emergeincies because to sound them at any other time would be illegal, and we all know you are a staunch supporter of all laws) you can upgrade to a Hyundai.:thumbsup

I gotta say this post is pretty ******' epic. good show, old man

pOrk
08-14-2008, 05:04 PM
Epic fail, yes.

Poncho
08-14-2008, 05:07 PM
I thought it was pretty good. sorry I'll get back to the dishes

Breecher_7
08-14-2008, 05:13 PM
Bob I wouldnt take that race against Tom for anything....

Just remember that seth is making 615rwhp at 16psi on a cam only 5.3 with homemade turbo setup. ANd that is through and auto tranny and a t-case.

Toms is a well set up 5.7l with a much better turbo setup and a manual trans.

Do the math.

You dont have a chance.

Toms car could easily be putting down 750-800rwhp right now.

07ROUSHSTG3
08-14-2008, 05:15 PM
I thought it was pretty good. sorry I'll get back to the dishes

doing dishes while on computer = electrocution.

careful there dan, LOL!!

STANMAN
08-14-2008, 05:18 PM
pOrk (the official sausage of BCM):

http://images.allmoviephoto.com/2004_You_Got_Served/2004_you_got_served_wallpaper_002.jpg

STANMAN
08-14-2008, 05:19 PM
Why can't I make that work:rolf I=epic fail at computers:crying

And no Tony, that's no race I want to take. Unless it's in the 1/8th, like I proposed:rolf

Poncho
08-14-2008, 05:30 PM
I'm sure Tom would have your Ford covered with a vacuum, much less boost. :rolf

BAD LS1
08-14-2008, 05:31 PM
WTf breecher?? Im only at 10 psi, it doesnt make those kinda #s on that... its a 6.0L too. Besides what good is it if it wont et to the ground effectively?

70 cutlass 442
08-14-2008, 05:31 PM
Bob I wouldnt take that race against Tom for anything....

Just remember that seth is making 615rwhp at 16psi on a cam only 5.3 with homemade turbo setup. ANd that is through and auto tranny and a t-case.

Toms is a well set up 5.7l with a much better turbo setup and a manual trans.

Do the math.

You dont have a chance.

Toms car could easily be putting down 750-800rwhp right now.

how will 750-800 rwhp hook on the street?

Poncho
08-14-2008, 05:32 PM
well toms home from work, i'm home from work, joe should be home from work, coop should be home before 6, i'm sure I can coerce the grape up here, we having a go @ the airport tonight?

STANMAN
08-14-2008, 05:34 PM
well toms home from work, i'm home from work, joe should be home from work, coop should be home before 6, i'm sure I can coerce the grape up here, we having a go @ the airport tonight?

If that happens, I will go home from work:rolf

Poncho
08-14-2008, 05:37 PM
come home, I have nothing better to do. Maybe I can get a sweet race tune.

STANMAN
08-14-2008, 06:00 PM
I can't just come home for no reason. I=poor people

Josepy
08-14-2008, 06:16 PM

not sure how i'm roped into this. coop is at yoosefs tonight. going to run bob again on my current setup is pointless. running your car dan would be a race. If something would happen though I can't be sure you even have insurance on your car. Batmobile can't be down. Batmobile is a good name. I like it.

I'm out to play some texas hold em. Later

moels
08-14-2008, 08:24 PM
Had some laughs reading this thread. Joe, your Knight avatar almost made me pee my pants. lol

Breecher_7
08-14-2008, 08:36 PM
WTf breecher?? Im only at 10 psi, it doesnt make those kinda #s on that... its a 6.0L too. Besides what good is it if it wont et to the ground effectively?

Ahh, sorry i forgot it was a iron 6.0. Anyways, who knows what kind of boost your making. could be 10, could be 20. could be 450hp could be 800+, who knows.

As far as hooking it up, I think we both know that CAN be done.

Dont mistake this for me trying to start a fight, im just stating facts.

michelle
08-14-2008, 09:29 PM
Had some laughs reading this thread. Joe, your Knight avatar almost made me pee my pants. lol

Haha! :rolf :rolf

So back on topic...

STANMAN
08-14-2008, 10:15 PM
Haha! :rolf :rolf

So back on topic...

What was the topic again?:rolf

Reverend Cooper
08-14-2008, 10:39 PM
doesnt anyone see the progession here, of hey look at me,too wanna race every thread is the same. ghey is a weak word to describe it

Z28Envy
08-14-2008, 10:58 PM
Bob, how about a run with the black Grand Am that you don't like for $100? We can do it anyway you want it!!

STANMAN
08-14-2008, 11:09 PM
doesnt anyone see the progession here, of hey look at me,too wanna race every thread is the same. ghey is a weak word to describe it

NOW it's complete, you sticking your nose in when it's not needed was the final key. Predictable is the right word to describe it.:stare

STANMAN
08-14-2008, 11:10 PM
Bob, how about a run with the black Grand Am that you don't like for $100? We can do it anyway you want it!!

This is vague, I don't like ANY Grand Am's, but I don't think I like any one particularly less than any other:rolf

Z28Envy
08-14-2008, 11:16 PM
This is vague, I don't like ANY Grand Am's, but I don't think I like any one particularly less than any other:rolf

The black GTO from the Sheboygan carshow you were talking about!

Reverend Cooper
08-14-2008, 11:21 PM
NOW it's complete, you sticking your nose in when it's not needed was the final key. Predictable is the right word to describe it.:stare

Bob some year when you grow up and quit talking like a tool maybe people around here will just respect you for you and you wont need to race to make you look cool,cuz really its not working. again this thread = ghey,Admins how many more of these self indulged threads will be allowed? the DRAMAmine llama is back again. I think you just proved Pork is not the BCM sausage as you say. YOU ARE. Have a great night:thumbsup

STANMAN
08-14-2008, 11:23 PM
The black GTO from the Sheboygan carshow you were talking about!

The one with spray? Yeah, I can do it. You tell me the shot, I will tell you the lengths:thumbsup And if I remember right, he was on street tires, I am guessing he has something more appropriate for racing though. If he stays on streets, the lengths would go down.

And I never said I didn't like the car, I just said the stickers didn't match the underhood that didn't match the interior, so I was a little suprised that it won at the show. I think we can all agree that I obviously have poor taste, and that show just proves it:rolf:thumbsup

Z28Envy
08-14-2008, 11:28 PM
The one with spray? Yeah, I can do it. You tell me the shot, I will tell you the lengths:thumbsup And if I remember right, he was on street tires, I am guessing he has something more appropriate for racing though. If he stays on streets, the lengths would go down.

And I never said I didn't like the car, I just said the stickers didn't match the underhood that didn't match the interior, so I was a little suprised that it won at the show. I think we can all agree that I obviously have poor taste, and that show just proves it:rolf:thumbsup

Are you going to the carshow next weekend?

Reverend Cooper
08-14-2008, 11:28 PM
lame comeback in

STANMAN
08-14-2008, 11:30 PM
Bob some year when you grow up and quit talking like a tool maybe people around here will just respect you for you and you wont need to race to make you look cool,cuz really its not working. again this thread = ghey,Admins how many more of these self indulged threads will be allowed? the DRAMAmine llama is back again. I think you just proved Pork is not the BCM sausage as you say. YOU ARE. Have a great night:thumbsup

Get my phrases right it you're going to try to copy them. It's pOrk (the official sausage of BCM). The admins will read this thread, see who started the shit because they have 2 things you lack, a brain and objectivity, and I will still be here. And I will have a great night, thanks for the well wishes.:thumbsup

STANMAN
08-14-2008, 11:32 PM
Are you going to the carshow next weekend?

Which one? I doubt it regardless, I have a baby due next Tuesday. I will be at the Sussex show this Saturday though! I live in West Bend now, so if you want to set something up, drop me a PM:thumbsup

STANMAN
08-14-2008, 11:33 PM
lame comeback in

Also predictable. Do you have cards that you read off, or a teleprompter?

Reverend Cooper
08-14-2008, 11:36 PM
they have one more thing,a whole shitload of PM's from YOU crying like a B!TCH cuz everyone gives you shit for acting like a tool. and once again YOU have proved this with another LOOK at Me thread that turns into a street race thread again for the 11 billiontyith time. Do you think about the kid of yours coming into this world? One sure wouldnt get that from the race threads that could take a daddy from a kid real easy. Whom is lacking the brain? = YOU

Reverend Cooper
08-14-2008, 11:38 PM
Also predictable. Do you have cards that you read off, or a teleprompter?

kinda predictable like all your look at me threads that go to street racing threads,plus its a reliable way to upset you as usual. God i love it:rolf

Z28Envy
08-14-2008, 11:49 PM
Which one? I doubt it regardless, I have a baby due next Tuesday. I will be at the Sussex show this Saturday though! I live in West Bend now, so if you want to set something up, drop me a PM:thumbsup

The BCM show on the 23rd. I think he has to work this weekend so don't think he will be able to this weekend but I will check.

Poncho
08-14-2008, 11:49 PM
It was all fun and games and high-fiving until....
Post #13
That is where this thread went wrong.

STANMAN
08-14-2008, 11:53 PM
kinda predictable like all your look at me threads that go to street racing threads,plus its a reliable way to upset you as usual. God i love it:rolf

You love upsetting people? You should probably seek counseling, that's not healthy:rolf

A lil Buffalo Bill in your closet there Coop (insert weird music here, with images of Coop putting on lipstick dancing in front of a mirror wearing dead peoples skin saying "do you want to fvck me?")?

Poncho
08-14-2008, 11:55 PM
You love upsetting people? You should probably seek counseling, that's not healthy:rolf

A lil Buffalo Bill in your closet there Coop (insert weird music here, with images of Coop putting on lipstick dancing in front of a mirror wearing dead peoples skin saying "do you want to fvck me?")?

whoa coop does that too? That makes three of us now Bob. :rolf:D

STANMAN
08-14-2008, 11:56 PM
The BCM show on the 23rd. I think he has to work this weekend so don't think he will be able to this weekend but I will check.

Fun runs, or does he want to go for $$$$? I will do fun runs with the dude, he seemed like good shit up at the show. Perhaps Eric can join us??

STANMAN
08-14-2008, 11:58 PM
whoa coop does that too? That makes three of us now Bob. :rolf:D

I don't think dudes the size of us could pull it off. Can you imagine the amount of dead peoples skin we would need? I am thinking small towns going missing would probably be a little conspicuous:rolf

Josepy
08-15-2008, 12:00 AM
US goes gold and silver in the womens individual event.

Z28Envy
08-15-2008, 12:09 AM
Fun runs, or does he want to go for $$$$? I will do fun runs with the dude, he seemed like good shit up at the show. Perhaps Eric can join us??

Money would be much more fun!!! Eric can come if he wants.

Poncho
08-15-2008, 12:15 AM
I don't think dudes the size of us could pull it off. Can you imagine the amount of dead peoples skin we would need? I am thinking small towns going missing would probably be a little conspicuous:rolf

i spat water on my lcd monitor...

Voodoo Chick
08-15-2008, 02:06 AM
It's all fun and games until somebody gets splattered all over the road...............

07ROUSHSTG3
08-15-2008, 08:31 AM

I will be up north cutting the grass up at my place in tomahawk that hasn;t been cut since july 2nd :wow:wow:wow:wow

i have a super busy rest of the summer here. i plan on being down at gld on the 23rd of sept, i already told you that :chair:

Josepy
08-15-2008, 09:09 AM
I will be up north cutting the grass up at my place in tomahawk that hasn;t been cut since july 2nd :wow:wow:wow:wow

i have a super busy rest of the summer here. i plan on being down at gld on the 23rd of sept, i already told you that :chair:

you have a place in tomahawk?? how far out of town

07ROUSHSTG3
08-15-2008, 09:15 AM
you have a place in tomahawk?? how far out of town

I am a few hundred yards off of highway 86, just west of town. right by mr.eds!:thumbsup

you have a place up there?

Josepy
08-15-2008, 10:01 AM
I am a few hundred yards off of highway 86, just west of town. right by mr.eds!:thumbsup

you have a place up there?

No but I go up there every year for the tomahawk big fall ride. i wll be up there the 11th, 12th and 13th.

STANMAN
08-15-2008, 11:52 AM

The track breaks stuff though, the street is MUCH more forgiving:thumbsup

07ROUSHSTG3
08-15-2008, 12:05 PM
No but I go up there every year for the tomahawk big fall ride. i wll be up there the 11th, 12th and 13th.

Oh.

yup i got a bunch of people that use my place for that. you have probably driven right by my place then :thumbsup

07ROUSHSTG3
08-15-2008, 12:10 PM
The track breaks stuff though, the street is MUCH more forgiving:thumbsup

i would rather fix a car then try to fix my life after an accident or a huge fine. i got waaay too many good things going on in life right now, and have it pretty great, to get busted for street racing or end up in an ambulance. nothing really against street racing, but it is not something that i love doing. have i done it before....yes.....will i do it again at some point.......i am sure....will i go out of my way to do it...nope. :)

congrats on the new addition too :thumbsup

STANMAN
08-15-2008, 12:36 PM
i would rather fix a car then try to fix my life after an accident or a huge fine. i got waaay too many good things going on in life right now, and have it pretty great, to get busted for street racing or end up in an ambulance. nothing really against street racing, but it is not something that i love doing. have i done it before....yes.....will i do it again at some point.......i am sure....will i go out of my way to do it...nope. :)

congrats on the new addition too :thumbsup

It's only a $396 ticket and 6 points, but they reduce the points to 4. Otherwise I would have lost my license last year:eek:

Its more of a time thing with me, working 2nd, baby coming, new house, I just don't seem to have time it seems like. I do plan on making it to the track sometime before the end of the year, I want to know what the car runs.

07ROUSHSTG3
08-15-2008, 12:39 PM
It's only a $396 ticket and 6 points, but they reduce the points to 4. Otherwise I would have lost my license last year:eek:

Its more of a time thing with me, working 2nd, baby coming, new house, I just don't seem to have time it seems like. I do plan on making it to the track sometime before the end of the year, I want to know what the car runs.

yup. never enough time it seems. i pay peanuts for insurance and would hate to see that go away. working 2nd is great, i miss it, but for extracurricular activities, it is no good.

SpdRcrZ
08-18-2008, 08:05 PM

Damn, went up since my ticket.... that was $286 and 6 points (north side.....)