PDA

View Full Version : ANYBODY SKI or SNOWBOARD???

That_Guy
08-12-2008, 02:49 PM
i know we still have some summer left but I'm watching fuel and they have all these snowboard and ski shows on and i cant help but get a little excited about going skiing again this next winter. every winter i try to hit all the hills in the u.p. and most the hills in wisconsin. typically im out every other weekend.. i play around in the terrain parks some but i mostly like finding down trees and stumps to hit in the woods.. and going through back country like runs.." the deep shit":rolf

few pictures from last year.
http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q111/nramlow2006/JCAM030.jpg

the bfj

http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q111/nramlow2006/JCAM025.jpghttp://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q111/nramlow2006/JCAM013.jpg

07ROUSHSTG3
08-12-2008, 02:57 PM
well i don;t ski or snowboard but i do snowmobile and I too am getting the itch. i received the 09 accessory book last thursday, and on saturday i saw a new order out sled get delivered at the dealer down the road from me!! i will probably start looking for a storage shed sometime in the next week, put the car away by the end of september and be ready for the hopefully long battle with mother nature. there was snow flying last year in september up north, so hopefully it will repeat itself!!

BRING ON WINTER!!!

WhatsADSM
08-12-2008, 03:05 PM
I used to snowboard a lot more, but lately maybe once a year or so... But I really should go more often. If someone has a BCM ski/snowboard outing I'm definately down.

That_Guy
08-12-2008, 03:05 PM
well i don;t ski or snowboard but i do snowmobile and I too am getting the itch. i received the 09 accessory book last thursday, and on saturday i saw a new order out sled get delivered at the dealer down the road from me!! i will probably start looking for a storage shed sometime in the next week, put the car away by the end of september and be ready for the hopefully long battle with mother nature. there was snow flying last year in september up north, so hopefully it will repeat itself!!

BRING ON WINTER!!!

very nice.. i no longer have a sled after getting in to a crash this last year.. apparently sleds from the late 80's weren't ment do do full throttle over snow drifts with boulders under them:headbang

That_Guy
08-12-2008, 03:08 PM
I used to snowboard a lot more, but lately maybe once a year or so... But I really should go more often. If someone has a BCM ski/snowboard outing I'm definately down.

hell yeah.. that would have shenanigans written all over it

Crawlin
08-12-2008, 03:09 PM
Vail, Breck, Keystone, or Mammoth, CA

once a year for the past god knows how many years except for this past one since the group went to a better location in the tropics, hhaha

don't know how much i'll get out this year

lit666
08-12-2008, 03:17 PM
Park City, Utah.... at Deer Valley Ski resort every year for the past 5 except for this past yr. I love skiing and being at the top of hte mountains.

Breecher_7
08-12-2008, 05:04 PM
Vail, Breck, Keystone, or Mammoth, CA

once a year for the past god knows how many years except for this past one since the group went to a better location in the tropics, hhaha

don't know how much i'll get out this year

Mammoth is the only of those listed I can stand. The rest are infested with yuppie scum. Personally im a fan of Big Bear and Tahoe.

Bring On Winter!!!!!!! :thumbsup

theavenger333
08-12-2008, 06:00 PM
anywhere i can go. the bumps around here a bunch, Tyrol Basin and Granite Peak. went to Steamboat Springs last year, it was awesome

That_Guy
08-12-2008, 06:03 PM
im thinking a bcm ski trip up to the u.p. would be a great idea now that i see a few of us like to ski/board

Breecher_7
08-12-2008, 06:10 PM
im thinking a bcm ski trip up to the u.p. would be a great idea now that i see a few of us like to ski/board

Indianhead? :stare

That_Guy
08-12-2008, 06:21 PM
Indianhead? :stare

idk.. Indianhead, powderhorn, black jack... all of them awesome hills

07ROUSHSTG3
08-12-2008, 08:27 PM

we tried to get a sledding trip together last year but it did not work. maybe a sledding/snowboarding/skiing trip would work. during the day the groups could do what they do, and then at night we could all get together over some cocktails and strippers.:thumbsup

That_Guy
08-12-2008, 08:31 PM
we tried to get a sledding trip together last year but it did not work. maybe a sledding/snowboarding/skiing trip would work. during the day the groups could do what they do, and then at night we could all get together over some cocktails and strippers.:thumbsup

you and i have alot more in common then you would think:rolf

Cryptic
08-15-2008, 01:34 PM
lived in Colorado for 3+ years... I snowboard and snowblade (not so much skiing, but I can).

Breecher_7
08-15-2008, 01:38 PM
lived in Colorado for 3+ years... I snowboard and snowblade (not so much skiing, but I can).

Hiding in the denver area were ya spookster......... :rolf

Crawlin
08-15-2008, 01:45 PM
Mammoth is the only of those listed I can stand. The rest are infested with yuppie scum. Personally im a fan of Big Bear and Tahoe.

Bring On Winter!!!!!!! :thumbsup

I boarded with Justin Timberlake at Big Bear.... ******* douche', hahahaha

still wish I had his money.

First year we went to Vail, we ran into Paul Walker and his buddy's at the local grocery store. Funny to see all the girls dropping jaws for him

Korndogg
08-15-2008, 01:58 PM
Pine Mountain!!!!!!! woohoo