PDA

View Full Version : Nice Restaurants In Downtown

MyWhiteZ
12-04-2003, 12:36 AM
ok guys my mom's 50th birthday is the day after i get out of school for christmas break so my family is all coming to pick me up and we are gonna go out to a fancy retaurant up here before we head home. So my question is what are some good, fancy restaurants here in downtown? ive herad pieces of 8 is really good what else do u guys recomend.

Thanks

Heat Seeker WS6
12-04-2003, 01:31 AM
Third Street Pier has fantastic service & food.
Head to BW3's afterwards for some brewskies! :haveabeer

Yooformula
12-04-2003, 09:03 AM
Although I work downtown, I dont know of the fancy places but I do know Benihanna is very nice, so is RockBottom. The steakhouse right next door is very nice too. ;)

jon_we4
12-04-2003, 09:20 AM
The Polaris on top of the hyatt

JC70SS
12-04-2003, 07:29 PM
Bill,
Now I don't like to brag, but I have spent mucho$ eating downtown the past couple of years. Here is my top three list.

1. Pacific Rim
2. The Knick (the girls there are:bling )
3. Mimma's cafe

By the way.....get movin on that 70!!

BlownMe
12-04-2003, 08:16 PM
Polaris has a good view and thats about it. The food isn't all that great. If youre into steak, i've been told by MANY people to check out coerpers (sp?). From what i'm told, its pretty much the best steakhouse in Milwaukee.

Cryptic
12-04-2003, 08:34 PM
Originally posted by Heat Seeker WS6
Third Street Pier has fantastic service & food.
Head to BW3's afterwards for some brewskies! :haveabeer

I 2nd that.. service is top notch

Crawlin
12-04-2003, 11:13 PM
COAST!!! right by Milwaukee Art Museum.

just went there tonight. awesome wine selection, awesome food( i had the roast duck ) awesome desserts too.

JC70SS
12-04-2003, 11:19 PM
Chris I heard that place is really good...pretty new so i haven't been there yet. I have not been going out at all. I heard the Polaris is not that great(just like their sleds):cool2:

-Joe

jbiscuit
12-05-2003, 12:25 PM
Polaris is not good food...good view but thats it

Go to Rcok Bottom or Louissa's Trattoria (however you spell Louissa's)

JC70SS
12-05-2003, 01:33 PM
Rock bottom's food=BAD.
I think he wants to go to NICE places.

WanabFast
12-05-2003, 01:43 PM
If you go to Corpers for steaks, which IS the best steak place in Milwaukee, make sure you tip the parking lot attendant well, corpers is in the ghettooooooooooooooo

Elsas is pretty good, but they are very busy.
The old brett farve place is now an itailian joint, pretty good food, large portions.

MyWhiteZ
12-05-2003, 08:24 PM
thanks guys looks like we are gonna go with coast for this but i will be sure to try some of the other places for other occassions

Al
12-06-2003, 12:11 AM
If you plan on spending some $$$ go to Moe's steak house. I don't think there is a better restaraunt in milwaukee.

jbiscuit
12-06-2003, 01:54 AM
for my money it just doesn't get any better than Michael Bolton's Greatest Hits CD

Al
12-06-2003, 04:12 AM
Originally posted by yellow wagon
for my money it just doesn't get any better than Michael Bolton's Greatest Hits CD

Something is seriously wrong with you!

jon_we4
12-06-2003, 09:15 AM

you can just call me mike :cool:

JohnnyT
12-06-2003, 11:36 AM
Originally posted by BlueBullet
Something is seriously wrong with you!

Yea, Jason is a little slow, not like retarded, but he is a little off. But its kidna mean to call him out like that in front of everyone!

BAD LS1
12-06-2003, 11:45 AM
Originally posted by 2KSS-4027
Yea, Jason is a little slow, not like retarded, but he is a little off. But its kidna mean to call him out like that in front of everyone!

Yeah :wtf He cant help hes been to like every concert Mike ever had in Milwaukee...

Lash
12-06-2003, 12:40 PM
I got really hungry just reding this post.

*runs to refridgerator*

:)

jbiscuit
12-08-2003, 09:29 AM
Mike Bolton is an inspiration for thousands....next time you street race a Mustang, pop his disc in...you'll see. I set my personal best with his "When a Man Love's a Woman" playing
:3gears:

BAD LS1
12-08-2003, 11:09 AM
Time,love,and tendreness here for my PB's!!!:headbang

jbiscuit
12-08-2003, 11:13 AM
NICE TOM!!!!:thumbsup

BAD LS1
12-08-2003, 11:22 AM
And man it works like charm for getting ladies in the sack too!!!! The second they hear Mike's voice they are putty in your hands LOL:Hump

BAD LS1
12-08-2003, 11:26 AM
When a man loves a woman comes on, the bitties are instantly flopped out and shes all primed and ready to go, beats foreplay!!!!:goof Mike does all the work for ya, all you gotta do is pour the pork to her!!:banana

jbiscuit
12-08-2003, 11:27 AM
you want to see his pull in action, pop a Mike disc into your trusty Phillips/Magnavox portable radio and bring it with you to Water Street. I did that once and played a few lines for a hottie at McGillicuddy's and before I knew it she had:
1) flashed me her boobs
2) unzipped my pants and proved to me she could suck a grapefruit through a straw
3) bought me a beer
4) and invited me to come videotape her and her roommate having a carpet-munching marathon at their apartment....to this day its a "Best Seller"

BAD LS1
12-08-2003, 11:49 AM
you want to see his pull in action, pop a Mike disc into your trusty Phillips/Magnavox portable radio and bring it with you to Water Street. I did that once and played a few lines for a hottie at McGillicuddy's and before I knew it she had:
1) flashed me her boobs
2) unzipped my pants and proved to me she could suck a grapefruit through a straw
3) bought me a beer
4) and invited me to come videotape her and her roommate having a carpet-munching marathon at their apartment....to this day its a "Best Seller"

**** that aint nuthin i had one that claims she could suck start a Harley !!! That was ALL due to Mike, it was like musical spanish fly !!!
I met this hot kinder garten teacher looking girl turned out to be a total slut all thanks to that one song !!! She like i dont normally do this sorta stuff BUT!!!! But in this case seh inviated every girl back from the bar to have a rug munching contest!!!

:wow :rockwoot: I couldnt belive it, thats when iwrote Mike a letter of thanks and that he was GOD and im going to every concert from now on. Big mike is evidently closing in on Gene Simmons woman count pretty quick with all teh orgies he has back stage!! :rockwoot: What a guy !!!

Scales
12-08-2003, 04:02 PM
Originally posted by BADDLS1SS

:wow :rockwoot: I couldnt belive it, thats when iwrote Mike a letter of thanks and that he was GOD

Well I never got the letter, but I'm glad I could help! It's always nice to hear just how many lives I've touched...:thumbsup :goof

BAD LS1
12-08-2003, 05:52 PM
Originally posted by Scales
Well I never got the letter, but I'm glad I could help! It's always nice to hear just how many lives I've touched...:thumbsup :goof

Buahhahahahahah!!!! I think a :rolf and a :thumbsup just about sum this one up !!

02bonne
12-09-2003, 09:00 AM
Once I played some MB in my reliable yet economically sound kia spectra with plastic spinner rims and this chick told me that she could suck the shell off of a coconut

Pieces of 8 and Moe's are sweet, so is Maders. Mader's is kind of expensive though. Polaris is about $50 per person including a few drinks. It's expensive as hell.

BAD LS1
12-09-2003, 04:47 PM
Well here is GOD as all men with game know it !!!

Its a DAMN shame he doesnt have The fabio/mullet look going anymore... Note to self: Im gonna have to request he grow it back in one of my letters.

http://www.allposters.com/images/151/30932.jpg