PDA

View Full Version : Car Show Mc Donnalds Racine

Glasshole
08-11-2008, 10:30 PM
Anyone ever go to that one.
It's on every Thursday.......I'm gonna go check it out this week.

LIZMO
08-11-2008, 11:22 PM
thats too far for me to drive for a car show. unless theres free food or something lmao.

lordairgtar
08-11-2008, 11:58 PM
Not a bad cruise night. I went there once. Unfortunately, it's on the same night as the Jetz cruise nite which I DJ. I can get to it on the third Thursday as Jetz has a lame Elvis impersonator then. BTW, Racine Mickey Ds has a Elvis guy too, but he's pretty good along with their DJ, Spuds. Last time I was there it was pretty crowded. They give you a sammitch ticket, I believe, for having a car there.

0TransAm0
08-12-2008, 08:53 AM
i live 2 blocks down the road and go to look weeks i don't work thursday nite. but i never show my car.

kornholio788
08-12-2008, 09:11 AM
Which one? I live in racine now.

0TransAm0
08-12-2008, 09:37 AM
its the one on hwy 20 right across from rocky rococo's pizza

Karps TA
08-12-2008, 09:50 AM
Not a bad cruise night. I went there once. Unfortunately, it's on the same night as the Jetz cruise nite which I DJ. I can get to it on the third Thursday as Jetz has a lame Elvis impersonator then. BTW, Racine Mickey Ds has a Elvis guy too, but he's pretty good along with their DJ, Spuds. Last time I was there it was pretty crowded. They give you a sammitch ticket, I believe, for having a car there.

How is that Jetz show? I completely forgot all about it and I live 3 miles away.

That Elvis gus was at the Pontiac show Sunday and he's horrible. Sounds like he's going to die when he sings. :rolf He's gasping for air

lordairgtar
08-12-2008, 05:12 PM
How is that Jetz show? I completely forgot all about it and I live 3 miles away.

That Elvis gus was at the Pontiac show Sunday and he's horrible. Sounds like he's going to die when he sings. :rolf He's gasping for air
That's the guy.:rolf I used to DJ for them when their show was at Foster's Pontiac, then they hired that guy.The show at Jetz is a low key show with a decent mix of cars. We could always use more cars to make the guy that pays me think I'm worth it. LOLZ. You have a choice between Dairy Queen and a Quizno's plus the convenience mart. This Thursday looks to be decent weather-wise, come on down. I promise I won't sing:headbang

tommyt5078
08-12-2008, 09:14 PM
i live 2 blocks down the road and go to look weeks i don't work thursday nite. but i never show my car.

sAYs WhaT :rolf

lordairgtar
08-12-2008, 10:41 PM
I think he means that he goes on weeks he doesn't work on Thursday night.

0TransAm0
08-13-2008, 09:51 AM
I think he means that he goes on weeks he doesn't work on Thursday night.

yeah thats what i ment. and i don't show my car.. i just walk the dog down thier..

Glasshole
08-14-2008, 08:07 PM
Went tonight.......pretty nice.
A lot of cars there.
Took my convertable but by the time I got there I had to park at Steins.

MoCkiN U
08-14-2008, 10:00 PM
I had my car there till 6:30. Just got tired of the comments from some of the people and left. Dont know guys but for us younger people painting engine pieces are a nice touch. For some reason I kept getting "fast and furious" comments on my engine.

Thought that was retarded personally but oh well. Sorry my V8 isnt all polished and sticking out of my hood by 10 inches

lordairgtar
08-14-2008, 10:32 PM
I had my car there till 6:30. Just got tired of the comments from some of the people and left. Dont know guys but for us younger people painting engine pieces are a nice touch. For some reason I kept getting "fast and furious" comments on my engine.

Thought that was retarded personally but oh well. Sorry my V8 isnt all polished and sticking out of my hood by 10 inches
Too bad about the comments. I don't know why people just don't admire the work and technology instead of being an asshat with the derogatory comments. If I ever hear that crap at my show, I will have words with them. I might be doing the next week show at Jetz because they think the Elvis guy won't be able to do the show...yay for me!