PDA

View Full Version : Anyone want to do a Nascar Pick Em' type thing?

DirtyMax
08-11-2008, 03:23 PM
Kinda like Prince Valiant ran with the NFL, cept with Nasscawr.

The way it would work is like so:

You pick 6 cars # every week. They must be posted in the weekly thread before qualifying starts. No posting or editing picks after that point. For every one of the 6 you pick that finishes in the top 6 that week, you get 1 point. Then we keep a running total weekly for the remainder of the season. You can use the same drivers as often as you'd like.

Just for shits more or less but it's something to do. I do a league like this with a bunch of guys and it's pretty fun.

If anyone would be interested in doing something like this, post up in here. If there's enough people willing to participate, I'll set up a weekly thread and track the weekly results and update the points.

Z06 KID
08-11-2008, 04:20 PM
i wouldnt mind doin something like this...or we could even set up a yahoo fantasy. those are always fun to do.

Yooformula
08-11-2008, 04:47 PM
shit, almost too easy imo.

Kyle, tony, JJ, JG, Carl and Dale JR...thanks Dave!

nismodave
08-11-2008, 05:21 PM
Dale Jarrett retired, Yoo.

DirtyMax
08-11-2008, 06:10 PM
shit, almost too easy imo.

Kyle, tony, JJ, JG, Carl and Dale JR...thanks Dave!

Usually the folks who pick the same group of good drivers (such as those) every week do decent. The ones who usually excel use part of that core and then take a flyer on a driver who does historically well at the track they're racing at.