PDA

View Full Version : Olympics

VroomPshhTsi
08-10-2008, 10:38 PM
I know it's not always exciting but I just watched the 4x100m freestyle (swimming for the retards out there) and dammmnnnn USA pulled that one out, great ending!!! Sucks to be the guy from France who had a decent lead handed to him on the last leg.

What sport are you looking forward to the most?

I can't wait for the Track & Field events, whenever they start. I'm getting tired of swimming events real fast.

:usa:usa:usa

Yooformula
08-10-2008, 10:42 PM
That Phelps guy is badass!

Bobby "Big Daddy" Flay
08-10-2008, 10:44 PM
I actually have an interest in the Wheelchair events as well as the BMX racing. Our business has product in both of these categories.

mrz28M6
08-10-2008, 11:08 PM
basketball :)

moels
08-10-2008, 11:10 PM
Hoping to see some wrestling on tv. Watched the USA kick China's ass this morning in Basketball.

Prince Valiant
08-10-2008, 11:12 PM
Track and field
Swimming
Basketball (curious to see if we can ACTUALLY win, lol)

Three top ones...but I actually do get a kick out of it all. Curious to see how the medal counts end.

Car Guy
08-10-2008, 11:31 PM
That relay event was AWESOME...!!! :headbang

What made it even more thrilling is because team France was talking sh!t about the US team beforehand saying they were going to "crush them". The look on team France's faces when they realized they lost to the 'underdog' US team was PRICELESS. They looked like a bunch of deer in the headlights of a loaded cement truck doing 120mph on the interstate.....:rolf :rolf :rolf

That event right there made the usually boring (to me) Olympics extremely exciting to watch for once, USA swim team FTMFW...!!! :banana1:

:3gears: :3gears: :3gears:

That_Guy
08-11-2008, 12:17 AM
archery, basketball,wrestling, shooting..

fencing was baddass usa took all three places in the womens event

hotshift13
08-11-2008, 12:27 AM
They have BMX in the Olympics?

That_Guy
08-11-2008, 12:28 AM

yep.. and the american team is stacked.. just like the american basketball team.."new school dream team"

Bobby "Big Daddy" Flay
08-11-2008, 06:15 AM

This is the fist time for this event. Here is a small article that was written and pictures of our wheels that the rides will have on their bikes http://www.jsonline.com/story/index.aspx?id=780706

Fast SVT
08-11-2008, 07:07 AM
Yeah, that team relay was awesome. Phelps did well but that last guy for the US pulled it out, he isn't getting enough credit.

Karps TA
08-11-2008, 07:37 AM
The only Olympic sport I really like to watch is indoor Volleyball. But they rarely ever televise it, and when they do it's at some odd hours.

Silver350
08-11-2008, 07:52 AM
The only Olympic sport I really like to watch is indoor Volleyball. But they rarely ever televise it, and when they do it's at some odd hours.

They had the womans indoor volleyball on saturday morning around 9am. I watch a lot of different events.

Car Guy
08-11-2008, 10:58 AM
Yeah, that team relay was awesome. Phelps did well but that last guy for the US pulled it out, he isn't getting enough credit.

I agree that he was the 'W' factor but also thought he was getting his fair share of recognition, the announcers must have mentioned something about him 5 times.....

I was watching it late Sunday night/early Monday morning, if I remember right we were playing Cuba.....

:3gears: :3gears: :3gears: