PDA

View Full Version : F Culvers, lets go back to Oscars

pOrk
08-10-2008, 01:28 PM
they are open an hour later, less ass clownsn and the food is both better and cheaper.

Another plus is the speed bumps if the ricers decide to show they wont be able to buzz through at 90 mph.

CPonyGo
08-10-2008, 01:29 PM
thats one reason we go where we go on Saturdays..

Irish
08-10-2008, 01:30 PM
Here, here!

Reverend Cooper
08-10-2008, 01:31 PM
im down

mrz28M6
08-10-2008, 01:32 PM
anyone think oscars attracts more cops though?? i havent been back since culvers opened but used to get harassed by west allis' finest all the time there.

CPonyGo
you don't think some of the idiots don't read this forum...they will just follow...its a good idea- lets just start doing it..

Irish
We can see if the jag wearing the fake trident shows up! What was his name? GunZ?

pOrk
08-10-2008, 01:35 PM
Gunz was fired when we moved to Culvers.

nismodave
08-10-2008, 01:36 PM
The Burgers are cheaper, but are shit compared to Culvers. But I do enjoy going to OSCARS more than CULVERS. Im OLD SCHOOL!!:banana1:

Tonight we start at Gilles then depending on the mood of all we will be going to Culvers/or Oscars.

mrz28M6
08-10-2008, 01:37 PM
double oscar burger!!! yumm!! my damn mouth is watering!

GRM-REPR
08-10-2008, 01:40 PM
they are open an hour later, less ass clownsn and the food is both better and cheaper.

Another plus is the speed bumps if the ricers decide to show they wont be able to buzz through at 90 mph.

Oscars was always just fine, as was Omega Burger on Layton.....UNTIL all the aceholes ruined everything and people had to go elsewhere. Then Culvers went up and people here tried getting organized with the owner to do shows. Those got out of hand because aceholes. I haven't been to Culvers in over a year and will never go back there at night. Too much crap that can get you in trouble and the cops pay attention to the people in those lots.

So to all the people that say: Lets go somewhere else. Keep in mind; wherever the herd goes, others will follow. You go back to Oscars, they will see that and follow you. I always thought good of Oscars and would much rather go there than Culvers, any day!

Good point Pork.....

nismodave
08-10-2008, 01:52 PM
I tried to do a floating spot every week here on BCM. But people bitched and only wanted to go to Culvers. It would of worked if people would of been a little more open minded.

rally_scort
08-10-2008, 01:52 PM
good idea, but somebodys gunna have to bring cones to reserve spots, that lot gets full pretty quick.It wont take long before they start trailing back with all you fast guys :thumbsup

GRM-REPR
08-10-2008, 01:54 PM
I tried to do a floating spot every week here on BCM. But people bitched and only wanted to go to Culvers. It would of worked if people would of been a little more open minded.

No matter where you go, people will always notice. Then they come and destroy the reputation of the business. Too many people on that road that are willing to be idiots and lots are certainly not off the list of places to mess up.:crying

Irish
08-10-2008, 01:54 PM

Re introduce the idea again in another thread! I think it's a great idea!

Sprayaway Fox
08-10-2008, 03:17 PM
You guys could swing up to Sheboygan and hang out by the the lake sumtime. Then I dont have to drive soo far. LOL

BigSnailBuick
08-10-2008, 03:20 PM
Gunz LOLOLOL. I walked past dude once and he was tellin kids his bike ran 8's in 2nd gear. :durr But on topic yea im down for that idea, the double cali burger for around 3 bucks... MMMMMmmm

Korndogg
08-10-2008, 03:39 PM
You guys could swing up to Sheboygan and hang out by the the lake sumtime. Then I dont have to drive soo far. LOL

I go up to cruisers in sheboygan when i go up north :thumbsup

DSMDuDE
08-10-2008, 03:41 PM
Gunz LOLOLOL. I walked past dude once and he was tellin kids his bike ran 8's in 2nd gear. :durr But on topic yea im down for that idea, the double cali burger for around 3 bucks... MMMMMmmm

Does he have a jack daniels themed harley, lots of gun tats, and always wears sleeveless shirts?

CPonyGo
08-10-2008, 03:58 PM
the lake up there is cool- I'd cruise up in a heart beat but then I just like to drive- drove to Madison last week

GRAMPS SS
08-10-2008, 04:08 PM
OSCARS tonight is being used by BCM CLASSICS RIDES GATHERING....i for one don't have a classic...maybe a classic POS

T-Bag
08-10-2008, 04:11 PM
Does he have a jack daniels themed harley, lots of gun tats, and always wears sleeveless shirts?

He had a lot of tatoo's and such but I remember him having a Honda CBR 1100XX, but obviously that was years ago. I remember him telling me about the time the cops clocked him at 230 mph (laffo) and gave him a warning.

I like the idea of going back to Oscar's, the food isn't QUITE as good (except the onion rings), but its a lot cheaper.

That_Guy
08-10-2008, 05:11 PM
ive been saying for the last year that oscars is 100x better not to mention if enough of us show up the homo's doing fwd burnouts wont have a spot to park ...

pOrk
08-10-2008, 05:20 PM
ive been saying for the last year that oscars is 100x better not to mention if enough of us show up the homo's doing fwd burnouts wont have a spot to park ...

Says the cobalt owner

:)

That_Guy
08-10-2008, 05:33 PM
Says the cobalt owner

:)

o F u...:rolf hey i've been down to hwy 2 times this summer.. so dont blame squat on me :rolf

nismodave
08-10-2008, 05:53 PM
I dont think they rented out the lot....I doubt they will mind if we show up after Gilles!!

boostin350z
08-10-2008, 07:54 PM
We can see if the jag wearing the fake trident shows up! What was his name? GunZ?

i know guns. he claimed his old bike was supercharged. bwahahaha:rolf

jbiscuit
08-11-2008, 07:39 AM
Oscars is cool with me! I hated Culvers the entire time we have been going there! Gilles/Culvers FTW!!!

On a side note, I still think location-wise, Gilles is the best. Off the beaten path, nice picnic tables, great ice cream etc....always fun when we go there