PDA

View Full Version : Yellow mustang

BOSS LX
08-09-2008, 11:23 PM
Yellow 4 eye, with a red front bumper. It sounded weird.

Kind of looked like Bobby's car, but there is no way his car is done yet.

FourEyedFord
08-11-2008, 12:28 AM
Yellow 4 eye, with a red front bumper. It sounded weird.

Kind of looked like Bobby's car, but there is no way his car is done yet.

I saw him go through the Fazoli's drive through earlier tonight....hmmm.

jbiscuit
08-11-2008, 07:44 AM
ohhhh sh111t

CPonyGo
08-11-2008, 04:18 PM
I saw it coming out of the far entrance of Culvers..he looked at me but he knew he didn't want any...lolol

Prince Valiant
08-11-2008, 05:43 PM
I saw it too...it looked like it was painted with crayons.

DoubleAron
08-11-2008, 07:32 PM
Well that sucks, the "prince" doesn't like the paint job. If I was you I would rush right out and spend $5K on a paint job to gain his approval.

FourEyedFord
08-11-2008, 08:53 PM
Well that sucks, the "prince" doesn't like the paint job. If I was you I would rush right out and spend $5K on a paint job to gain his approval.

:rolf :rolf

I guess when you don't have anything for whats inside it, you gotta dig the outside? ;)

Prince Valiant
08-11-2008, 09:52 PM
Well that sucks, the "prince" doesn't like the paint job. If I was you I would rush right out and spend $5K on a paint job to gain his approval.:rolf :rolf

I guess when you don't have anything for whats inside it, you gotta dig the outside? ;)
proof that ford guys are, in general, too stupid to take a joke (there are a couple exceptions). Some are woefully challenged by sentence structure/content too.

STANMAN
08-11-2008, 10:16 PM
proof that ford guys are, in general, too stupid to take a joke (there are a couple exceptions). Some are woefully challenged by sentence structure/content too.

I am glad I am a Mopar guy before a Ford guy after that comment:goof Which guy were you at firestone? I saw/heard the car, but not the man behind the wheel. Would love the opportunity to talk Ma Mopar with you sometime. Car sounds mean for a 318 BTW!:thumbsup

Voodoo Chick
08-12-2008, 12:35 AM
Yellow with a red front bumper???? That sounds like a real weird combination.......Was it pretty?

FourEyedFord
08-12-2008, 02:15 AM

Don't you have some roller rockers to go adjust incorrectly?
Its amazing how much some experts think they know.

silververt
08-13-2008, 07:00 PM
I saw...I mean heard, then saw this car today heading west on bluemound at around noon. Looks great Bobby!!!!:headbang

FourEyedFord
08-14-2008, 12:27 AM
I saw...I mean heard, then saw this car today heading west on bluemound at around noon. Looks great Bobby!!!!:headbang

Thanks Josh!!

pOrk
08-14-2008, 12:39 AM

Do you need a wheelbarrow to carry your head around? Seriously, there is a reason why everyone is jumping your shit lately. Most of us don't give a sack about sentence structure/content.

SmokinRAM114
08-14-2008, 06:38 AM
Thanks Josh!!

that fawker has one big ASS turbo. :stare car looked great tuesday. :drool:

Crawlin
08-14-2008, 08:55 AM
Just heard a news report...

Supposedly a small dog went missing right off North Ave just east of 124th.

Same day, just an hour later, a small child went missing off Brookfield Rd and Bluemound.

They've asked Bobby to check his cold side piping, :) hahaha

FourEyedFord
08-14-2008, 02:10 PM
that fawker has one big ASS turbo. :stare car looked great tuesday. :drool:

Thanks a lot!

FourEyedFord
08-14-2008, 02:11 PM

Same day, just an hour later, a small child went missing off Brookfield Rd and Bluemound.

:D

SmokinRAM114
08-14-2008, 10:37 PM

:rolf thats the FIRST thing i said when i walked up on tuesday! u could suck in a chiwawow off the sidewalk!!