PDA

View Full Version : Blackhawk Farms Raceway Track Weekend

Feffman
08-08-2008, 10:30 PM
Hi All:

With just under five weeks until our September 13th & 14th track weekend at Blackhawk Farms Raceway (near Chicago), we are 1/2 full. You can expect six, 20-minute run sessions for each run group per day. If you'd like to join us ($310 for the entire weekend) for the Blackhawk event, visit us at:

http://www.MVPTrackTime.com/id47.html

Don't hesitate to contact me at Feffman@MVPTrackTime.com if you have any questions. Happy Motoring and I hope to see you at the track!

Feff

Fast SVT
08-08-2008, 10:32 PM
wow expensive to run in the US. Not hating on you, I noticed same prices up at Road America for these types of events.

Nurburg Ring is just about $20-30 for some runs.

GTSLOW
08-08-2008, 10:44 PM
wow expensive to run in the US. Not hating on you, I noticed same prices up at Road America for these types of events.

Nurburg Ring is just about $20-30 for some runs.

This isn't germany. Almost any run you do around here is 200+. IMO it's worth it, I had a blast at RA and 300 was worth every penny. Keep that 416 on the strip :goof

Feffman
08-10-2008, 07:04 AM

Fast, with the amount of track time at our events, most feel it's a heck of a bargain. In fact about 1/3 go home after just five sessions because they are tired.

We could stuff more cars on the track, but we want our events to be safe so we limit participation. Makes it easier and fun for all.

By the way (Army) thanks for all you do!

Feff

shoooo32
08-10-2008, 10:20 AM
I love blackhawk and $315 is a sweet deal for two days but what if you can only attend one day? price reduced???

Feffman
08-13-2008, 06:00 AM
I love blackhawk and $310 is a sweet deal for two days but what if you can only attend one day? price reduced???

Shoooo32, we do have arrangements for one day at Blackhawk Farms but since it creates a logistics nightmare, we really aren't promoting the single day registration. Contact me at Feffman@MVPTrackTime.com for details.

Feff

H8RADE
08-13-2008, 08:44 AM
Gotta love free advertising...
To hell with the forum rules...
:rolleyes: