PDA

View Full Version : Ban to the next person that...

Cryptic
08-08-2008, 04:35 PM
Says "drama" (with negative intent against BCM)

That is all. You don't like it here... GTFO
Welcome to the internet. It's called a forum. They're all like that or worse.

Irish
08-08-2008, 04:37 PM
Uh.... What is this about? :confused

RanJer
08-08-2008, 04:38 PM
is it for the next person that says that word or whoever starts some of that word next..?

Cryptic
08-08-2008, 04:38 PM
Just had a lot of free time today so I caught up on some threads... Tired of reading BCM bashing.

Irish
08-08-2008, 04:39 PM
<-- Tired of reading it and causing it.

Crawlin
08-08-2008, 04:39 PM
http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s195/cop982002/shenanigans7sy.jpg

i'm too lazy to switch it to the word drama

Brandon W.
08-08-2008, 04:41 PM
http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s195/cop982002/shenanigans7sy.jpg

i'm too lazy to switch it to the word BLANK

i was thinking of super troopers as well:rolf:rolf

RanJer
08-08-2008, 04:43 PM
here ya go Chris

http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f230/JayThreeAre/drama.jpg

I'm bored. Very bored.

Cryptic
08-08-2008, 04:43 PM
wrong thread... that should be in "I don't understand???" by Feature Pony

Irish
08-08-2008, 04:50 PM
Brama

as in Brarack Obrama

CobraSnake
08-08-2008, 04:52 PM
you mean all the people that greet the new guys and talk about the "drama on BCM"????

nismodave
08-08-2008, 04:55 PM
I always thought that to be kind of dumb, myself.

"Hey Welcome to BCM......And BTW, alot of us act like retards.''

Would make me want to stay around. :rolleyes:

HY35F2T
08-08-2008, 04:57 PM
how bout welcome to bcm we have strippers.

thats all i got couldnt think of anything else.

Irish
08-08-2008, 04:58 PM
I said, in a different thread that once you weed through the d***a, this is a good group here...... So.... I edited it. I don't want Andy to bringeth the Hamerith downeth on meith.

Cryptic
08-08-2008, 05:02 PM
We have 1 deleted account for the day....

(unrelated, but I am on a roll now)

H8RADE
08-08-2008, 05:03 PM
How about I bully you!
http://www.brainpowerlearning.com/Bully.jpg
:rolf

nismodave
08-08-2008, 05:05 PM
Keep swinging it Andy!!!!

http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r37/thexboxdomain/ban_hammer.jpg

CPonyGo
08-08-2008, 05:07 PM
ahhh hell it all starts with the letter "D"

Cryptic
08-08-2008, 05:08 PM
All right... I'm gonna go home now... There better not be any shenanigans while I'm gone.

CPonyGo
08-08-2008, 05:11 PM
then tell Irish to leave too....LOL

CobaltSSTuner
08-08-2008, 05:30 PM
i blame the cobalt guys

That_Guy
08-08-2008, 05:45 PM
i blame the cobalt guys

**** yeah... specially the one with the calf shit orange one

Mr Twigbert
08-08-2008, 05:47 PM
I dunno about you guys but I don't come here just to read the general section where people post about needing a car painted or a computer fixed..

I kinda like the drama.. Makes for good reading.. If all the drama was to be cut out then I 'might' surf the site once a day rather than the typical 20 times a day.. Or more actually..

I vote keep the drama..

CPonyGo
08-08-2008, 06:01 PM
you said the d word!

STANMAN
08-08-2008, 06:09 PM
Good to see someone finally cares enough about it to do something. The amount of moderation on this forum also seems to be stepping up lately, which is even better to see. (but sad to see that it needs it at the same time)

GTSLOW
08-08-2008, 06:42 PM
Good to see someone finally cares enough about it to do something. The amount of moderation on this forum also seems to be stepping up lately, which is even better to see. (but sad to see that it needs it at the same time)

I just want to know when they're going to ban you. :goof

Reverend Cooper
08-08-2008, 06:45 PM
the d masta at his finest with the cant we all get along song ^ reading this makes me laugh.

Reverend Cooper
08-08-2008, 06:45 PM

troof is spoke ed:rolf

MoCkiN U
08-08-2008, 07:41 PM
If people just acted on the site like they do in person there wouldnt be a need for any of this. Seems the coolest people in person are real douches online and hide behind "dude its the net relax" as a cover of I CAN DO WHAT THE F I WANT but dont hate me because in person I'm cool.

No. I am not singling anyone out

ND4SPD
08-08-2008, 07:50 PM
Come on... some one say it so we can watch this...

http://i215.photobucket.com/albums/cc93/xND4SPDx/Funny/adminkickuc6.gif

Poncho
08-08-2008, 07:54 PM
Says "drama" (with negative intent against BCM)

That is all. You don't like it here... GTFO
Welcome to the internet. It's called a forum. They're all like that or worse.

Go suck an egg, Piche (ricer)

Irish
08-08-2008, 07:58 PM
DRAMA.

even if I get banned I still think the RX7 is still hawt. It would be the sex with any of the LSX motors. PM Sent about a six speed.

Z28Roxy
08-08-2008, 07:59 PM
Come on... some one say it so we can watch this...

http://i215.photobucket.com/albums/cc93/xND4SPDx/Funny/adminkickuc6.gif

On a different forum where I'm a mod, this is the exact feeling I've had with some of the bannings. You lock threads, split threads, warn the user, and so on.... but they still keep going and it's oh so satisfying to see an admin finally ban them. :rolf

STANMAN
08-08-2008, 08:30 PM

They won't. The admins on this site are educated enough to seperate the wheat from the chaffe. They have the ability to see the reality rather than the popularity contests. And the bottom line is if it were going to be the ban stick for who just shot off their mouth the most, I would be gone long after most, and that's the truth.

Irish
08-08-2008, 08:34 PM
They won't. The admins on this site are educated enough to seperate the wheat from the chaffe. They have the ability to see the reality rather than the popularity contests. And the bottom line is if it were going to be the ban stick for who just shot off their mouth the most, I would be gone long after most, and that's the truth.

<--- One of the first to go for fighting. :rolf

Nix
08-08-2008, 08:35 PM
I'd be the first to go for being such a usless piece of shit. :rolf :rolf :alcoholic

STANMAN
08-08-2008, 08:42 PM
If people just acted on the site like they do in person there wouldnt be a need for any of this. Seems the coolest people in person are real douches online and hide behind "dude its the net relax" as a cover of I CAN DO WHAT THE F I WANT but dont hate me because in person I'm cool.

No. I am not singling anyone out

X2, only with one addition. People should also act the same all the time. That's where the real problem comes in. So many people are one person behind a keyboard, one person to your face, and then yet another behind your back. Man-E-Faces was a villian on the He-Man cartoon for a reason:rolf I have met NUMEROUS people who rip on me on this forum because it's the "in" thing, and then meet me in person and say "oh dude, it's just the internet, it's OK" (even though it's not), and then by the end of the day it's "dude, you're cool, I don't know why you get so much flak". Well, I know, it's because I am me 24/7, what I say doesn't matter who I am with, or if I am behind a keyboard, or if the person is right in my face. And as horrible as it is to say, in todays society, I don't think people are used to that anymore. They want someone who just wants to play along. Well, to qoute Homie the Clown "Homie don't play dat!". Some people don't appreciate that, some people don't understand it, and a select few actually like it. Remember, if you don't stand for something, you'll fall for everything. That's why I stand tall.

MoCkiN U
08-08-2008, 08:59 PM
That's why I stand tall.

Dont forget a little round too......OH ME OH MY

STANMAN
08-08-2008, 09:00 PM
Dont forget a little round too......OH ME OH MY

Hey, I am in shape...................................round is a shape:thumbsup:rolf

nismodave
08-08-2008, 09:04 PM
:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf On so many levels @ some of the comments on this thread.

Not singling anyone out.:banana1:

Poncho
08-08-2008, 09:11 PM
Hey, I am in shape...................................round is a shape:thumbsup:rolf

I'm an oval :(

STANMAN
08-08-2008, 09:12 PM
I'm an oval :(

That's a shape to!!!

theavenger333
08-08-2008, 11:36 PM
you guys didn't know? us mods/admins get together at Yoosof's house, and bring our laptops. we take shots until someone gets sick, or falls down. then that person has to go through and be the nazi for a few days and be merciless with the delete button. needless to say, my balance is poor in the first place

lordairgtar
08-09-2008, 12:27 AM
Hope I don't get banned for being old. LOLZ

Reverend Cooper
08-09-2008, 03:07 AM
X2, only with one addition. People should also act the same all the time. That's where the real problem comes in. So many people are one person behind a keyboard, one person to your face, and then yet another behind your back. Man-E-Faces was a villian on the He-Man cartoon for a reason:rolf I have met NUMEROUS people who rip on me on this forum because it's the "in" thing, and then meet me in person and say "oh dude, it's just the internet, it's OK" (even though it's not), and then by the end of the day it's "dude, you're cool, I don't know why you get so much flak". Well, I know, it's because I am me 24/7, what I say doesn't matter who I am with, or if I am behind a keyboard, or if the person is right in my face. And as horrible as it is to say, in todays society, I don't think people are used to that anymore. They want someone who just wants to play along. Well, to qoute Homie the Clown "Homie don't play dat!". Some people don't appreciate that, some people don't understand it, and a select few actually like it. Remember, if you don't stand for something, you'll fall for everything. That's why I stand tall.

is this a whoa is me?

Reverend Cooper
08-09-2008, 03:08 AM
you guys didn't know? us mods/admins get together at Yoosof's house, and bring our laptops. we take shots until someone gets sick, or falls down. then that person has to go through and be the nazi for a few days and be merciless with the delete button. needless to say, my balance is poor in the first place

you guys are all pussies,i would like a invite for the shot contest,while your all laying on the floor i will be all up in yo admin cpu's fvckin wit da net

CPonyGo
08-09-2008, 07:41 AM
go to bed coop

Mr Twigbert
08-09-2008, 08:48 AM

This post is gay on sooo many different levels.. I mean, Boo fuggin hoo.. Someone needs some cheese w/ their whine..

If you think you are the same in person as you are online then you truly are on cloud 9.. Let us know when you are back down to earth..

lordairgtar
08-09-2008, 08:52 AM
He-man = teh ghey

Reverend Cooper
08-09-2008, 09:31 AM
This post is gay on sooo many different levels.. I mean, Boo fuggin hoo.. Someone needs some cheese w/ their whine..

If you think you are the same in person as you are online then you truly are on cloud 9.. Let us know when you are back down to earth..

x 11 billionty but the car is just as gay online as it is in real life

Voodoo Chick
08-09-2008, 11:09 AM
I'm just whoever the little voices tell me to be at that particular moment........