PDA

View Full Version : mopar nationals...

70challenger
08-06-2008, 03:17 AM
anyone else going? ill be leaving at a bout 8:00 pm wednesday towing my dads 67 hemi vert coronet r/t down and well also have the rail car for some super pro and quick 16 races. were staying right on brice road at the la quinta hotel so it should be fun!

Prince Valiant
08-06-2008, 06:38 AM
I wish I could go...but it's always held at the start of the FB season for me, so I can never get away. Maybe when I retire or take a different job :(

70challenger
08-07-2008, 06:11 PM
we just got to the hotel all the stuff is at the track already. not a ton of cars out yet, but the ones i did see looked nice.

Russ Jerome
08-08-2008, 04:18 PM
Your going to see some funny looking little cars like these:
http://www.sdac.org/sdac_photo_pages/car_show_18/index.htm
Some red, some blue ect. Tell any one of them this for free beer:

Hey there's a drunk guy back in Milwaukee who drives those car's,
his name is Russ. Hook up with those guys and you'll be glad
you did, they are a great bunch who all know me. If they say "Russ
who?" then there just trying to act low buck and cool :)

70challenger
08-08-2008, 05:49 PM
yeah i havent really roamed around to much today. i was running around looking for nitrous jets and saw a bunch of new challengers including some 6 speed 09's. i made 2 passes in the railcar and both were 8.11 but the track is very bumpy and greasy.

GRAMPS SS
09-18-2011, 10:04 PM
JUST saw this thread...we went to the nats...saw alot of sweet cars...tons of pics...went with a lot of $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ spent a lot of $$$$$$$$$ in the midway and the swap area...even came home with a motor being built by MUSCLE MOTORS :)
Was the year of the Duster,,,had to go