PDA

View Full Version : !!help!!

DBeck
08-05-2008, 01:09 PM
I was wondering if you guys could give me some good shops that do frame/axle/body work, for one of those categories or for all. I really just need an expert evaluation.

The dealer/shop that I took my car to after the accident did horrible work on the outside of the car, and I want to know if they ****ed up the areas I can't see. (My rear bumper cover is going to need to be sanded and re-painted as well because of them, but that's another issue.)

Already took the car back to them once to fix the obvious issues, like 2 inch gaps in body panels, etc. After getting it back my car died and has been having electrical problems since. So I am done with those morons.

Just really want to know if anything is severely bent or cracked in my frame or axle or somewhere else in the body of the car.

Once everything is OK'd by a real professional, I can move on to modifications.

Thanks everyone.
:(

forest
08-05-2008, 01:11 PM
nagel autobody in waukesha. also. make sure ther are no pinched and shorted wires because of the wreck, could very well be your electrical problem.

DBeck
08-05-2008, 01:17 PM
nagel autobody in waukesha. also. make sure ther are no pinched and shorted wires because of the wreck, could very well be your electrical problem.

Thanks.

And yea, there has to be one somewhere. Went through two batteries, a stocker and an optima, in about two years.

I'm just not sure how to check these wires. I bought a circuit tester but I have never tested for bad grounds or anything before so I have no clue what the hell I am doing.

Irish
08-05-2008, 01:49 PM

^ I second Nagel. Good guys, reasonable prices.