PDA

View Full Version : Fielder shoves Parra

VroomPshhTsi
08-04-2008, 10:51 PM
www.brewers.com
check the video on the site

shoved him pretty damn hard

man, Brew Crew are falling apart... bats are dead lately

wasn't sure to put this is general or baseball section, mostly about the shove than their crappy play

nismodave
08-04-2008, 10:52 PM
Its the begining of the end!!!!

Beagle
08-04-2008, 10:53 PM
Its the begining of the end!!!!

Thats the truth. Ned Yost will be fired before the season ends. That guy is terrible. Get him outta here...

Lash
08-05-2008, 05:12 PM
I like seeing them get fired up like that. It's better than seeing a bunch of depressed looking faces siting on the bench.

To me it shows hoe bad they really want to win. Tonight will show how they rebound.

Karps TA
08-05-2008, 05:30 PM
Big tough Prince. Able to break a bat hitting it on the ground in the Cubs series. Nevermind the Cubs pitcher broke it over his knee.

Now beating up on a pitcher. Maybe if he lost some weight he could make a play in the field and not cost his pitchers some runs. Or maybe hit a ball with men in scoring position.

Would have been perfect to see Parra slip and tear up his knee. Nothing like an injured #3 pitcher to help a season.

The fact that Yost didn't sit him for a game just shows Yost has no balls.

flyin_blue_egg
08-05-2008, 05:36 PM
^^^the brewers can't afford to sit prince right now.....they're stuggeling to score runs as it is let alone w/o prince....granted your right they could've lost their #3 pitcher bc of it too.......

on a side note look how well Big Z did for the cubs after the whole thing w/ barrett last year!

Beagle
08-05-2008, 05:36 PM
Ned Yost is a jackass......

Karps TA
08-05-2008, 05:41 PM
They can afford to sit him for a game. It's not like they're winning with him. And it shows that Yost has a set of balls. Riviera can play first for a game and they not lose much.

Hell they play Cameron everyday and he contributes once every 2 weeks. Kendall once every 3.

As for Zambrano, Barret also ended up on another team.

STANMAN
08-05-2008, 05:53 PM
If the report is true, Prince did the right thing. Parra shouldn't pout like a 5 year old when he gets pulled and go run to the locker room to get his pacifier. It's a team sport, just because your day is done doesn't mean the teams is. IF (and that's a big IF) it was indeed as reported, that Parra was leaving, Fielder did EXACTLY what I would have done. Sit your ass down on that bench and be part of the team. Oh, you didn't hear me, let me say it again, louder this time, SIT THE FVCK DOWN!!!!:rolf

The real sausage was Yost, did you see him just standing over at the other end of the dugout, not even looking at what was happening, like he was off in his own fantasy land? If (that's another big if) the Brewers do anything this season, it will be in spite of him, not because of him. He's a toolbag, and I hate the way he talks to everyone like "how dare you ask that question, I'm Ned Yost BIATCH". I wouldn't trust that guy managing the night shift at McDonalds, much less a MLB franchise.

Beagle
08-05-2008, 05:58 PM
If the report is true, Prince did the right thing. Parra shouldn't pout like a 5 year old when he gets pulled and go run to the locker room to get his pacifier. It's a team sport, just because your day is done doesn't mean the teams is. IF (and that's a big IF) it was indeed as reported, that Parra was leaving, Fielder did EXACTLY what I would have done. Sit your ass down on that bench and be part of the team. Oh, you didn't hear me, let me say it again, louder this time, SIT THE FVCK DOWN!!!!:rolf

The real sausage was Yost, did you see him just standing over at the other end of the dugout, not even looking at what was happening, like he was off in his own fantasy land? If (that's another big if) the Brewers do anything this season, it will be in spite of him, not because of him. He's a toolbag, and I hate the way he talks to everyone like "how dare you ask that question, I'm Ned Yost BIATCH". I wouldn't trust that guy managing the night shift at McDonalds, much less a MLB franchise.

There are alot of decisions Yost makes that are dumb ass hell. Like the other day i forget who they where playing but Yost called a hit and run with the pitcher up. The pitcher doesnt make contact and the man on first gets thrown out on his way to second. That made 2 outs for the inning. Then weeks comes up and hits a stand up double to left that would have easily scored the man that got thrown out. Yost also doesnt know when to pull a pitcher either. They've lost so many games because of pitchers staying in and getting rocked. I wouldnt blame it on the batting i would blame it on yost for being a douche. :thumbsup

Lash
08-05-2008, 06:02 PM
Yeah....I can't believe Yost didn't do a fvcking thing. He just sat there like a jackass with the "not my problem" look on his face like usual.

Karps TA
08-05-2008, 06:04 PM
That was Kendell on first with 1 out, and Parra at the plate, who can actually hit, but not a hit and run. He first was having Parra try bunting him over which makes no sense cause you'd have 2 outs then. Parra proceeded to then hit a double I believe.

As for Parra, lots of pitchers head to the locker room. Maybe he was going to get iced up? Maybe he was disgusted with his performance and instead of beating up a Gatorade jug he wanted to do it in private. Prince needs to just shut his mouth and hit.

Deggy
08-05-2008, 06:12 PM
Yost should be fired.

STANMAN
08-05-2008, 06:35 PM
That was Kendell on first with 1 out, and Parra at the plate, who can actually hit, but not a hit and run. He first was having Parra try bunting him over which makes no sense cause you'd have 2 outs then. Parra proceeded to then hit a double I believe.

As for Parra, lots of pitchers head to the locker room. Maybe he was going to get iced up? Maybe he was disgusted with his performance and instead of beating up a Gatorade jug he wanted to do it in private. Prince needs to just shut his mouth and hit.

I didn't see the 1st game mentioned, but if it was as described the pitcher bunting the runner over with one out, that is a correct call. A single then gets the runner home. And it is the pitcher, who you don't expect to do anything anyway. I would have taken a sacrafice to move the runner up 90 rather than the usual out and the runner is still at 1st.

I saw the video, it didn't look like there was much talking going on:rolf I think he did the right thing, he was promoting teamwork:thumbsup:rolf

brewcity_mach1
08-05-2008, 07:38 PM
i saw that game. he tried to bunt him over and didnt succeed first pitch.. hit and run second pitch. swung and missed and runner out on second. then he hit that double.

+1 on what prince did.

this is what happend before the pushing. when parra was in trouble pitching when he lost control of some of his pitches, yost was just lounging in the dugout not worried about the situation. that was after we walked two in a row.

Karps TA
08-05-2008, 07:49 PM
I didn't see the 1st game mentioned, but if it was as described the pitcher bunting the runner over with one out, that is a correct call. A single then gets the runner home. And it is the pitcher, who you don't expect to do anything anyway. I would have taken a sacrafice to move the runner up 90 rather than the usual out and the runner is still at 1st.

Parra can actually hit though. He had a triple his first time at bat. He actually had 2 more hits them most of the lineup did that game. And a hit and run is hard to pull off with guys that swing a bat for a living much less a pitcher. Not too mention it was slow as molasses Kendall on base. I contend that's not the right call with those pieces in place.

Regardless, Yost then really screwed that game when he saw Parra struggling that following inning, and then brought him back out for who knows what reason.

Only Yost knows what is going on in that head of his. The Cubs showed what a difference a good manager makes. They were manufacturing runs right from the start. Not just hoping for home runs.

STANMAN
08-05-2008, 07:54 PM
Parra can actually hit though. He had a triple his first time at bat. He actually had 2 more hits them most of the lineup did that game. And a hit and run is hard to pull off with guys that swing a bat for a living much less a pitcher. Not too mention it was slow as molasses Kendall on base. I contend that's not the right call with those pieces in place.

Regardless, Yost then really screwed that game when he saw Parra struggling that following inning, and then brought him back out for who knows what reason.

Only Yost knows what is going on in that head of his. The Cubs showed what a difference a good manager makes. They were manufacturing runs right from the start. Not just hoping for home runs.

Because he is a bad manager, that's the reason:rolf

Yost=the suck

And yeah, it would be nice to see the Brewers play some small ball every now and then rather than praying for the long ball all the time.

Nix
08-05-2008, 09:49 PM
Looks like Fielder got pumped up after last night. The whole team was rockin tonight, again another sensational performance by this Dave Bush fella.

I have no idea how and why the hell he is pitching so damn well this year!?!?!?!!? Its crazy!

Brewers win 8-1. :)

DirtyMax
08-05-2008, 10:21 PM
It was good to see them laughing about it tonight. Bush parked his butt right next to Prince after his night was over and looked like he jokingly asked for permission to go to the showers after the next inning was over..:thumbsup

STANMAN
08-05-2008, 10:59 PM
It was good to see them laughing about it tonight. Bush parked his butt right next to Prince after his night was over and looked like he jokingly asked for permission to go to the showers after the next inning was over..:thumbsup

See, that's what last night will bring, the thought process of "we're a team out here, no ones an island", and I seriously think that's what this team may have needed from someone, because they sure as hell aren't getting that message from their coach!

Z06 KID
08-06-2008, 03:11 PM
as much as id hate to go against fielder, that was just wrong. hes too good to be doing stuff like that to his teamate. let alone going after his pitching arm

mrz28M6
08-08-2008, 07:38 PM
a little off topic but does anyone else think cameron looks like the singer seal??? lol