PDA

View Full Version : Kelly's Bleachers II car cruise Aug 9th

udlose98
08-04-2008, 08:30 PM
copied from my email, I am not organizing...

The fifth event of the year is August 9, 2008 - 3:30 PM -Kelly's Bleachers II Car Show Details below:

Logistics - The meeting spot will be at the College Avenue Park & Ride Lot (Southwest Lot). We will be leaving the park and ride lot promptly at 3:45 PM. Please see the link - http://www.dot.wisconsin.gov/travel/parkride/lots/mil4020.htm.
Kelly's Bleachers II (Wind Lake, WI -(www.kellysbleachers.net ) is where we will have a buffet dinner at 6:00 PM. The parking lot will be blocked off and only we will be able to park in the lot. Buffet dinner will include prime rib / chicken / veggie along with potato and salad - Cost $19.95 per person (including soda) not including gratuity or beverages (Adult). Wives, spouses, significant others, and friends invited. More details to follow.
I am currently taking roll call for this event. Please reply to this email with how many are coming for dinner with you so I can provide Kelly's Bleachers with an accurate count. I will provide everyone with an update as to who is coming next week. Please feel free to pass along to your friends.

Please email Joel @ jmg853@gmail.com if you plan on attending

FYI: last cruise included 6 lambo's, an F430, 2 Ford Gt's, 4 Lotus', buch of vettes, m5's etc etc.

Waver
08-04-2008, 08:54 PM
copied from my email, I am not organizing...

The fifth event of the year is August 9, 2008 - 3:30 PM -Kelly's Bleachers II Car Show Details below:

Logistics - The meeting spot will be at the College Avenue Park & Ride Lot (Southwest Lot). We will be leaving the park and ride lot promptly at 3:45 PM. Please see the link - http://www.dot.wisconsin.gov/travel/parkride/lots/mil4020.htm.
Kelly's Bleachers II (Wind Lake, WI -(www.kellysbleachers.net ) is where we will have a buffet dinner at 6:00 PM. The parking lot will be blocked off and only we will be able to park in the lot. Buffet dinner will include prime rib / chicken / veggie along with potato and salad - Cost $19.95 per person (including soda) not including gratuity or beverages (Adult). Wives, spouses, significant others, and friends invited. More details to follow.
I am currently taking roll call for this event. Please reply to this email with how many are coming for dinner with you so I can provide Kelly's Bleachers with an accurate count. I will provide everyone with an update as to who is coming next week. Please feel free to pass along to your friends.

Please email Joel @ jmg853@gmail.com if you plan on attending

FYI: last cruise included 6 lambo's, an F430, 2 Ford Gt's, 4 Lotus', buch of vettes, m5's etc etc.
well I am going to be out that way anyways, how much is it if you are not going to be doing the whole buffet thing?

udlose98
08-04-2008, 09:02 PM
Free, you dont even need to send him an email in that case.

Waver
08-04-2008, 09:10 PM
cool then count me in.......I would do the buffet thing but it is my god sons first b day

STANMAN
08-04-2008, 10:23 PM
Joel always brings in the P I M P cars to all his cruises, you will never see so many fine cars cruising together than at one of Joels cruises:thumbsup

udlose98
08-04-2008, 10:32 PM
Joel always brings in the P I M P cars to all his cruises, you will never see so many fine cars cruising together than at one of Joels cruises:thumbsup

I thought you were coming to the last one?

I think I only saw one other BCM'er there.

STANMAN
08-04-2008, 10:43 PM
I thought you were coming to the last one?

I think I only saw one other BCM'er there.

Nope, I told Joel i couldn't make it, I was moving. I am unsure about this one with the baby being so close, but I hope to attend, as this could be my last one for awhile, lol!!

Smokey1226
08-04-2008, 10:53 PM
Ill be there with my cousin sporting the Yellow 03' Cobra on sick rims. If you see us (which im sure you will lol) stop on by and say hi.

udlose98
08-04-2008, 11:00 PM
Ill be there with my cousin sporting the Yellow 03' Cobra on sick rims. If you see us (which im sure you will lol) stop on by and say hi.

deal, if not keep a look out for my car and come by as well.

Smokey1226
08-04-2008, 11:05 PM
deal, if not keep a look out for my car and come by as well.

Sure will!:headbang

Its kinda funny as we are driving out to the meeting place,to come back right by our station?!?! Actully most of us will end up going right by it to get to Kelly's Bleachers. :thumbsup

GRM-REPR
08-04-2008, 11:18 PM
Sounds interesting

JMG853
08-05-2008, 06:56 AM
Thanks for posting.

I hope that you all can make it. As stated before, if you do not eat it is free.

Hope to see everyone there.

Best Regards,

Joel G

Smokey1226
08-05-2008, 10:04 AM
Hey Joel,

Is that cash's LG Z06 for sale or yours? Everytime i see/talk to him he tells me he doesnt even like driving his vette anymore! But i cant blame him, his wife's CTSV is amazing!

Fast SVT
08-05-2008, 10:49 AM
I'll probably make it. I was at the last one with the Goat.

JMG853
08-05-2008, 11:44 AM
Chad - It is mine. Cash has a Dynatech Z06, same as the CTS-V.

See you Saturday.

Hey Joel,

Is that cash's LG Z06 for sale or yours? Everytime i see/talk to him he tells me he doesnt even like driving his vette anymore! But i cant blame him, his wife's CTSV is amazing!

CobraSnake
08-05-2008, 01:59 PM
I really wish i had a car that would be worthy enough to cruise in. I guess I could ride up with the top off the jeep.

Mark

Smokey1226
08-05-2008, 02:26 PM
Chad - It is mine. Cash has a Dynatech Z06, same as the CTS-V.

See you Saturday.

I will pass the word on about your car for sale! I've actully got a guy looking for a nice vette that asked me if i knew of any!!!

I've got my fingers crossed for good weather! Sat. is going to be a blast!

Syclone0044
08-05-2008, 03:26 PM
Will this be a "cruise" and approx how long is the cruise? I'm not that familiar with the area so I dont know if this is just a short jog on the freeway to the spot, or a scenic cruise with a lot of stop and go.

CobraSnake
08-05-2008, 03:35 PM
Will this be a "cruise" and approx how long is the cruise? I'm not that familiar with the area so I dont know if this is just a short jog on the freeway to the spot, or a scenic cruise with a lot of stop and go.

last year it was a scenic cruise then they made their way to the spot.

Mark

Yellow2k1vette
08-06-2008, 03:38 PM
Joel, replied to your email...I'm in for this one.

Tom
:haveabeer

Smokey1226
08-07-2008, 11:28 PM
Update::::: After talking with Joel this morning My Cousin and I (yellow 03 Cobra on rims) will be meeting Joel at the Target in New Berlin before the actual Cruise. From there we will Caravan to the meeting spot listed above.

Anyone wants to Join be there by 3:15 (i believe)

udlose98
08-08-2008, 01:06 PM
Update::::: After talking with Joel this morning My Cousin and I (yellow 03 Cobra on rims) will be meeting Joel at the Target in New Berlin before the actual Cruise. From there we will Caravan to the meeting spot listed above.

Anyone wants to Join be there by 3:15 (i believe)

I'll see you there

Smokey1226
08-09-2008, 07:57 PM
Got to meet udlose98 and his friend at the cruise

Super nice guys, we got to eat together and had quite a few laughs. Had a great time, the rain kinda screwed us up but we still had fun. Hopefully the next one, we'll have great weather all day!!

Great meeting ya guys!

Yellow2k1vette
08-09-2008, 08:47 PM
Was a nice little gathering, too bad there was no cruise. Seemed like less than half the crowd made it out to Wind Lake.

The rain was my fault...I had to take the top off the car in New Berlin. :devil

Thanks Joel for organizing it. The food was good, as was the company. Hope to make the next one. :thumbsup

:haveabeer

udlose98
08-09-2008, 10:25 PM
Got to meet udlose98 and his friend at the cruise

Super nice guys, we got to eat together and had quite a few laughs. Had a great time, the rain kinda screwed us up but we still had fun. Hopefully the next one, we'll have great weather all day!!

Great meeting ya guys!

Chad, right?

Nice to meet you too, def added to the fun of what turned out to be a non-cruise.

Smokey1226
08-09-2008, 10:31 PM
Yes sir! I agree, there wasnt really a cruise but partial!

gottwins?
08-10-2008, 12:21 AM
Nice seeing a few of you there...hopefully we can have a rain day on the cruise, it was probably my favortire cruise of them all.

dfr225
08-11-2008, 03:23 PM
Hey, this is Doug with the Yellow Cobra.

Kelly's was a fun time! Nice to meet everyone. Hope we can cruise at the next one :P