PDA

View Full Version : WTB : Cheap Turn Table !!! Check your basements I know you have one

awsomeears
08-04-2008, 07:15 PM
How much :thumbsup

WickedSix
08-04-2008, 07:21 PM
I thought u meant a lazy suzane at first and I was gonna post I had one....but yer talkin bout one them antique record player thingies.... what constitutes cheap..I thought I saw them sellin less than $100 the other day

Jeff G
08-04-2008, 08:09 PM
Are you just looking for something to play records? If so I have a record player, that works, that you can have for the cost of your gas to drive down to kenosha and get it.

Jeff G
08-04-2008, 08:20 PM
How much :thumbsup

If you are just looking for a basic record player to play records, I have a working one you can have for the cost of your gas to drive down to kenosha and get it.

awsomeears
08-04-2008, 09:16 PM
There all over craigslist for $40 or so, just a simple player with RCA's coming out of it, my dads took a shit up north and I'm going to find a used one for him.

I have some professional ones but those are $$$$$$$$$$$$ ( back in my DJ'n Days ) I won't get rid of them because ill know one day ill get back into it :)

Slow Joe
08-04-2008, 11:09 PM
Goodwill has 'em from time to time... I've also seen 'em at rummages... Personally I don't have one though.