PDA

View Full Version : Aug 8, 2008 Brewers Tickets! Great Seats!!!

Breecher_7
08-04-2008, 05:34 PM
I have two tickets for Friday Aug 8ths game at 7:05pm.

The tickets are located in Row 2 and seats 7 and 8 in the the Toyota Tundra Territory. These are very good seats but as I have a fishing tournament saturday morning, I will not be able to make it.

Im asking $80.00 for the pair and as always this is best offer takes them.

Info on Tundra Territory:

MILWAUKEE -- The Brewers are set to unveil another unique seating area for groups at Miller Park just in time for the upcoming homestand. The Toyota Tundra Territory will offer groups of 24 an opportunity to enjoy Brewers games in a setting unmatched at Miller Park. The area will make its debut at Monday's game vs. St. Louis.

Designed and built in conjunction with the Wisconsin Toyota Dealers Association, the Toyota Tundra Territory will occupy an area on the Field Level in right-centerfield between the scoreboard and right field bleachers. The section will include three theatre-style rows of eight cushioned, reclining seats, each with cup holders-giving fans all of the comforts of their living room. Also, each row of seats will have two flat-screen televisions for seat holders to watch replays of all the Brewers action on the field.

Car Guy
08-04-2008, 06:16 PM
If I didn't have a wedding to go to I would be buying those...!!! :fire :fire :fire

:3gears: :3gears: :3gears:

Breecher_7
08-04-2008, 07:57 PM
Sold!!! And Picked Up.

Car Guy
08-04-2008, 08:21 PM
No surprise there.....

:3gears: :3gears: :3gears:

ThatWhiteCivic
08-04-2008, 08:43 PM
Sweet tickets thanks

wikked
08-05-2008, 10:28 AM
I've always wanted to sit in those!

How do you get those tickets anyway, can you just buy them online?

Breecher_7
08-05-2008, 06:32 PM
I've always wanted to sit in those!

How do you get those tickets anyway, can you just buy them online?

Nope, usually purchased by businesses and so on. Thats how I came across them.