PDA

View Full Version : ANOTHER Stanman twin!!

6forwardgears
08-04-2008, 08:41 AM
Yesterday I saw a white w/ red stripes 05+ Mustang GT that looked like Santa himself :) Only this one didn't have white wheels, and it had some kind of fugly body kit where the exhaust tips came out of holes in the bumper. I saw it Oak Creek

STANMAN
08-04-2008, 11:29 AM
God there's lots of people with bad taste around:rolf

BAD LS1
08-04-2008, 11:38 AM
Clocks off sticker??? Hey it was in OC... had to ask!

Poncho
08-04-2008, 12:01 PM
Wow, you get around to also be in OC yesterday.

Voodoo Chick
08-07-2008, 11:46 AM
Personally I have seen a whole bunch of them.......The only difference is some have blue stripes, some have black, some have red..........I just assumed they came that way from the factory. But they all look identical. They are very...........cute.

Poncho
08-07-2008, 01:04 PM
But they all look identical.

STANMAN
08-07-2008, 05:27 PM
Dan, at least mine looks identical to other Mustangs, my car doesn't look indentical to a Grand Am.:rolf

GRAMPS SS
08-07-2008, 05:36 PM
God there's lots of people with bad taste around:rolf

and they don't win tropies either :rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf :rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf :goof

STANMAN
08-07-2008, 05:38 PM
Personally I have seen a whole bunch of them.......The only difference is some have blue stripes, some have black, some have red..........I just assumed they came that way from the factory. But they all look identical. They are very...........cute.

Don't worry they don't all look identical, it's just an optical illusion as distance distorts reality. Therefore I can see how you and Dan may make mistakes because you're always looking at them when they are so far ahead of you. Next time bring binoculars:rolf

GRAMPS SS
08-07-2008, 05:58 PM

they are CUTE....kissing up to the boss hey...:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf :goof

Voodoo Chick
08-08-2008, 11:53 AM
No, I think they are actually cute. Not my thing, but they have a sort of charm, in their own way.........and as for "so far ahead" comment.......that would be because I choose to drive in a way that won't be a hazard to my own car or others around me. If everyone else wants to wreck/get speeding tickets/etc, knock yourself out. I don't have to prove anything, you see, and just enjoy driving my cars.........

STANMAN
08-08-2008, 12:10 PM
No, I think they are actually cute. Not my thing, but they have a sort of charm, in their own way.........and as for "so far ahead" comment.......that would be because I choose to drive in a way that won't be a hazard to my own car or others around me. If everyone else wants to wreck/get speeding tickets/etc, knock yourself out. I don't have to prove anything, you see, and just enjoy driving my cars.........

I've never hit anything, or gotten in a wreck. I have gotten my share of speeding and drag racing tickets though:mad:

I enjoy driving my car, just faster than most I guess:rolf

Voodoo Chick
08-08-2008, 12:24 PM
That's fine......just be careful........some of us would like to have you around longer......and in one piece.

STANMAN
08-08-2008, 01:15 PM
That's fine......just be careful........some of us would like to have you around longer......and in one piece.

Maybe some, but not many:rolf

1siksrt
08-09-2008, 07:06 PM
was this mustang eating a black NEONs dust???:rolf So how long BOB til you get another SRT:thumbsup

STANMAN
08-10-2008, 02:49 AM
was this mustang eating a black NEONs dust???:rolf So how long BOB til you get another SRT:thumbsup

Not this lifetime. I can jump in my car and drive to Florida in it and not have to mapquest "race fuel vendors" for the trip.:rolf Don't worry, after I put a window in this block, or winter, whichever comes first, it will be forged time. Then I can make the over 500RWHP my current set up (without even changing pullies) could be making. On 93 octane. And then there's always smaller pullies (2 more sizes). And heads. Oh don't worry buddy, there's plenty I left on the table:rolf

Voodoo Chick
08-10-2008, 11:43 AM
But your little SRT was so damn cute..........(and YOU KNOW ME....when I say the word "cute" i literally mean cute, not some subtle insult..........) don't you miss it just a teeny tiny little bit???? I thought it looked like an angry ladybug.

Reverend Cooper
08-10-2008, 01:16 PM
Not this lifetime. I can jump in my car and drive to Florida in it and not have to mapquest "race fuel vendors" for the trip.:rolf Don't worry, after I put a window in this block, or winter, whichever comes first, it will be forged time. Then I can make the over 500RWHP my current set up (without even changing pullies) could be making. On 93 octane. And then there's always smaller pullies (2 more sizes). And heads. Oh don't worry buddy, there's plenty I left on the table:rolf

dont waste your breath just prove it. at least with a hole in your block it will still leak less oil than the neon lol, angry lady bug she said lol

michelle
08-11-2008, 07:52 PM
Saw the "twin" today on Greenfield right by my place. No white wheels and it seems to have a different grill on it (and still just the two headlights, not four like the GT's) then what I remembered it having before.

STANMAN
08-11-2008, 08:13 PM
Saw the "twin" today on Greenfield right by my place. No white wheels and it seems to have a different grill on it (and still just the two headlights, not four like the GT's) then what I remembered it having before.

Next time, ram into it with the Taurus, I want the "ugliest car in town" title all to myself, I don't need any imposters trying to dethrone Patty!!

michelle
08-11-2008, 08:52 PM
Next time, ram into it with the Taurus, I want the "ugliest car in town" title all to myself, I don't need any imposters trying to dethrone Patty!!

How about you let me borrow Patty and then when I see him again, I can run him down and tell him he needs to repaint his car and take off the back louvers on the rear window? Sounds like a plan!

Voodoo Chick
08-12-2008, 12:34 AM
Patty's not ugly. You're going to hurt her feelings. Then you'll have to buy her an expensive gift to make her love you again.

1siksrt
08-13-2008, 10:57 PM
dont waste your breath just prove it. at least with a hole in your block it will still leak less oil than the neon lol, angry lady bug she said lol

Your just mad because All you will see is a trail of oil and my taillights:D

Reverend Cooper
08-13-2008, 11:00 PM
Im not worried

1siksrt
08-13-2008, 11:47 PM
Im not worried

you should't be its just a POS Neon nothing to worry about.. SO we gonna get down at Rsd's in september coop???

Reverend Cooper
08-14-2008, 05:57 AM
i was ready at firestone do you need slicks and a prepped track,all i have is street tires,you blew away snoop should have no problem with my car. or will you? i havent been to a rsd all year they are always the weekends i work

1siksrt
08-14-2008, 10:49 AM
i was ready at firestone do you need slicks and a prepped track,all i have is street tires,you blew away snoop should have no problem with my car. or will you? i havent been to a rsd all year they are always the weekends i work

I dunno know if i will win, I did not blow away his car by any means:rolf I beat his car N/a from a 20 mph roll.... How were you ready??? I called you a bunch on the net and you pretty much said you would not race me. So why would i bother to keep asking you in person?? Everyone knew i was ready to race when i poured the purple stuff in my car why didnt you ask me???

Poncho
08-14-2008, 10:56 AM
purple drank?

Josepy
08-14-2008, 12:26 PM
I dunno know if i will win, I did not blow away his car by any means:rolf I beat his car N/a from a 20 mph roll.... How were you ready??? I called you a bunch on the net and you pretty much said you would not race me. So why would i bother to keep asking you in person?? Everyone knew i was ready to race when i poured the purple stuff in my car why didnt you ask me???

I flat out told you and stanman Coop would run go and ask him. You never even made an attempt while you where.

*SNOOP*
08-14-2008, 01:34 PM
I dunno know if i will win, I did not blow away his car by any means:rolf I beat his car N/a, with a nitrous tune, on 20* of timing, from a 20 mph roll(he has a th400 trans.... very slow on a roll) and was a little pass a quarter..

Fixed:thumbsup

Please leave me out of this.

*SNOOP*
08-14-2008, 01:38 PM
But...... I would like to see it again with my motor tune in the car from a dead stop...... please quote me on this ....... "That neon is very fast and I do not have any doubt about the car.....It runs"!!!!!

1siksrt
08-15-2008, 12:39 PM
But...... I would like to see it again with my motor tune in the car from a dead stop...... please quote me on this ....... "That neon is very fast and I do not have any doubt about the car.....It runs"!!!!!

We can do that ill have to borrow some dr's and we can do it:thumbsup

BAD LS1
08-15-2008, 01:17 PM

Your gonna have to wait till i get my HPT cable back before that can happen.

*SNOOP*
08-15-2008, 04:32 PM
Your gonna have to wait till i get my HPT cable back before that can happen.

Ok Tom LMK..... What you doing tonight?

SpdRcrZ
08-18-2008, 07:41 PM
woh?

I see a "stan" clone just about every morning on my way to work (west on 94)... had a pic on my phone, but deleted it a few weeks back.

With all this racing talk, makes me want to bring back another Z24 for you guys to play with!!! (the damn goat is to fat and slow to bother)

1siksrt
08-18-2008, 11:40 PM
do IT!!!!