PDA

View Full Version : hey sorry

mugendelsol
08-03-2008, 10:14 PM
i think the thread got locked for reasons of bad arguement i would like to apologize for that

That_Guy
08-03-2008, 10:16 PM
it got locked because your an ass clown...

nismodave
You thread got locked for various reasons.

I suggest you start over and not spit venom at people you dont even know.

Nix
For real man, next time why don't you guys take it to pm. Either that if you are family call each other and hash it out.
:chair:

mugendelsol
08-03-2008, 10:19 PM
nate i love you ...your my brother it doesnt matter wqhos car is faster youll always be my bro and ill always be your designated driver

nismodave
08-03-2008, 10:22 PM
Ok Mugen. Maybe take a break and think what you want to accomplish here.

If you want to start shit with a bunch of people you dont know, or do know. Or make some freinds that will help you with your car and give you good advice.

Your choice.

michelle
08-03-2008, 10:23 PM
You two got way out of hand. I know you are brothers or whatever, but we don't need family drama on here (granted I recently had family drama that I put up on here, but it wasn't this type of drama).

Good luck with your car and don't always assume people are against you. If you ever meet more people on this site (like I suggest the BCM car show), you will understand how people talk to each other and how their personalities are in person compared to online and you'll definitely understand more and take a little abuse without it being so personal. The point is to have fun and remember that racing isn't everything. I drive a slow car and I am okay with it as it wasn't built for the 1/4 mile purpose.

And welcome!

mugendelsol
08-03-2008, 10:24 PM
nismodave you seem like a good guy i apologize for my harsh behavior

Smokey1226
08-03-2008, 10:24 PM
i understand what your saying dave, but man o man some of you guys take things WAYYYYY too seriously! Afterall this is TEH INTERWEB!

Sprayaway Fox
08-03-2008, 10:25 PM
Didn't read all thread but whatever. Its all good, with me:thumbsup. Just don't wanna fire random stuff like that. Im kinda far away from the scene up here but you see some of these cars out, and you mite retract some statements that you prolly say on here. A picture is a picture. Hearing, seeing, ARE what counts! Just a headsup:thumbsup

mugendelsol
08-03-2008, 10:25 PM
ey thanks michelle appreciate it

Beagle
08-03-2008, 10:26 PM
Welcome aboard Brew City Muscle/Drama Central :thumbsup

BTW Stanman (Bob) They are bringing 90210 back on TV. :rolf

nismodave
08-03-2008, 10:27 PM
Mugen has apologized, and is going to start over.

So Im going to lock this up to not give people the chance to DOGPILE.

Welcome to BCM, Mugendelsol.