PDA

View Full Version : Anyone a Magnaflow Dealer?

Smokey1226
08-01-2008, 10:07 AM
I need warranty work for my exahust.

Deggy
08-01-2008, 10:32 AM
Don't buy magnaflow and you wouldn't have that problem...j/k

What kind of warranty work do you need?

CobraSnake
08-01-2008, 11:05 AM
you can get warranty work done on magnaflow?

Smokey1226
08-01-2008, 11:18 AM
It came on the truck, basically its a lifetime warranty on the Stainless steel 5" pipeing. But where the pipe bends up to go over rear axles it cracked on the seem. I could just take it off and have it mig welded but i'd like them to honor their warranty!

CobraSnake
08-01-2008, 11:25 AM
I think for them to "honor" their warranty you need to send it into magnaflow head quarters. So that would involve taking it off sending it via whatever so paying shipping cost. Then they fix it and you have to put it back on. I don't believe the shops that sell magnaflow "honor" magnaflows warranty because they just sell it they aren't magnaflow.

Mark

Smokey1226
08-01-2008, 11:37 AM
Why you gotta wreck my ideas Mark? You gotta think outta the box.....A magnaflow dealer takes my rear pipe off, then puts on one of their pipes they have in their shop on my truck (new). The Magnaflow dealer then sends "my Original Pipe" back to headquarters in saying they put it on a customers truck he drove around town, came back and it was already cracked.
They wont argue with a "dealer"!!

Exxxxxxxxxxxxxxxactly :D Stick with me ill teach ya something lol

CobraSnake
08-01-2008, 11:41 AM
Why you gotta wreck my ideas Mark? You gotta think outta the box.....A magnaflow dealer takes my rear pipe off, then puts on one of their pipes they have in their shop on my truck (new). The Magnaflow dealer then sends "my Original Pipe" back to headquarters in saying they put it on a customers truck he drove around town, came back and it was already cracked.
They wont argue with a "dealer"!!

Exxxxxxxxxxxxxxxactly :D Stick with me ill teach ya something lol

damn you got me there. I would've never had thought of that. Now you just need a dealer to agree to those terms so it can all work out.

Mark

Smokey1226
08-01-2008, 11:53 AM
lol i know that! Thats why im asking if anyone is a dealer. Free pail of race gas or a Gas Gift card for anyone who is :D

CobraSnake
08-01-2008, 12:01 PM
I could become a dealer?

Smokey1226
08-01-2008, 12:06 PM
lol, we can make a deal!