PDA

View Full Version : The Dark Knight Ride (not the movie)

Deggy
08-01-2008, 10:01 AM
Went to Six Flags last night, waited in line for 2 hours to get on it....It was not worth the wait at all. The ride is decent, its a dark indoor coaster and catches you off guard on a few parts, but its short and it was not worth a 2+ hour wait. So just letting you guys know, if you take the kids or something down to 6 flags this year, if the line is long, don't waste your time unless you really wanna be let down.

It's similar to the Ragin' Cajun ride, only it doesn't spin and its dark.

stenchmiester
08-01-2008, 11:33 AM
i agree deggy its really cool in the begining but to me it shakes too much like the american eagle

twirkin50
08-01-2008, 11:35 AM
We too waited in line for about 1.5 hours. We thought it was awful, you really couldn't see anything and it was pretty short. It is supposed to be like some of the rides at Universal Studios, where they incorporate scenes from the movie, but they failed really bad.

Stay away from the Dark Knight ride unless there is no line.

CobraSnake
08-01-2008, 11:42 AM
the best movie ride i've ever went on was the 3D spiderman ride at universal. The 3D was amazing and pretty much real.

Mark

twirkin50
08-01-2008, 04:16 PM
the best movie ride i've ever went on was the 3D spiderman ride at universal. The 3D was amazing and pretty much real.

Mark

:thumbsup:thumbsup

Our daughter totatlly freaked out when they had all the 3D flames and the added heat. Even she thought the Dark Knight ride was bad.

T-Bag
08-01-2008, 05:21 PM
I agree, that ride was awful, not worth the huge lines.

Brandon W.
08-01-2008, 05:22 PM
went on it a few weeks ago....only waited for 20 min in line..its was worth THAT wait...but i wouldnt wait longer then 30 min for it.