PDA

View Full Version : TT S10 update????

Brian98GTP
07-29-2008, 02:04 PM
WTF?
Its been a few months guys..... any updates?

.... and dont tell me you're waiting on the Spec 3 clutch either!!! :)

SLOWC5
07-29-2008, 02:12 PM
Well Brian I have been waiting on the clutch, I have a new pressure plate and flywheel,...

kidding.

We had to move the shop in the building this spring. So with setting everything back up and adding another lift, along with all the projects and changes going on in the building that my dad had me working on. The truck was tucked into the corner finally moved back onto the lift.

I received my Stainless tubing for the headers, that is the next set that im going to take on. Probably closer to when it gets colder out. Its to damn nice to be sitting in a building when i can be out on the lake, sitting by a pool, or some festival getting drunk:)

updates will come when we make progress...

Irish
08-02-2008, 02:43 PM
Well Brian I have been waiting on the clutch, I have a new pressure plate and flywheel,...

kidding.

We had to move the shop in the building this spring. So with setting everything back up and adding another lift, along with all the projects and changes going on in the building that my dad had me working on. The truck was tucked into the corner finally moved back onto the lift.

I received my Stainless tubing for the headers, that is the next set that im going to take on. Probably closer to when it gets colder out. Its to damn nice to be sitting in a building when i can be out on the lake, sitting by a pool, or some festival getting drunk:)

updates will come when we make progress...

Word! You know if this was Jan. it be alot further along! Let me know if I can help!

RanJer
08-02-2008, 03:30 PM
Why is this in the Photo Section?? :confused

Irish
08-02-2008, 03:37 PM
Probably because when it was originally posted, it was in this section or... Brian was wanting Jeff to post some update pics is my guess.

Brian98GTP
08-02-2008, 11:52 PM
Probably because when it was originally posted, it was in this section or... Brian was wanting Jeff to post some update pics is my guess.

Correct.... and correct! :thumbsup