PDA

View Full Version : Free S197 and DSM Stuff!!!!!

STANMAN
07-28-2008, 05:40 PM
Since this forum and many of it's memebers have given me so much since I joined, I would like to give something back, so here's what I have:

Stock exhaust manifolds
Stock H-pipe (with cats)
Stock axel back mufflers (great for that V6 conversion)
White Roush louvers (will need new 3M tape for the "feet")
1 box DSM stuff (I think there's an alternator, a starter, some other stuff)(yes, I owned a DSM for about 1 week back in the day, and this box o stuff came with it)

BTW-it's not first come 1st serve, if someone has a project or needs them, they get first dibs. Also, if you are one of the MANY people on here who don't like me, don't even respond, lets keep this thread clean shall we?:thumbsup

GRAMPS SS
07-28-2008, 06:24 PM
need a blower or vortech for my 5.0....have an extra......thought i'd ask since your giving away parts...but this is not on the list...but since were such great pals...i thought you'd buy me one...:thumbsup

Brandon W.
07-28-2008, 07:02 PM
ill take the DSM stuff..i can always use more parts.....(sarcasm) but seriously ill take the stuff.

SLOWC5
07-28-2008, 09:16 PM
ill take the h pipe

STANMAN
07-28-2008, 09:29 PM
ill take the DSM stuff..i can always use more parts.....(sarcasm) but seriously ill take the stuff.

They are at my house. 1920 Hollow Circle, West Bend, WI. Next time you plan on stopping at Coops, let me know, they are in a wooden box, I will just leave it outside for you.

STANMAN
07-28-2008, 09:30 PM
ill take the h pipe

It's at my APT in Sussex, I will be there tomorrow around noon. Or this Saturday more than likely.

michelle
07-28-2008, 09:30 PM
Ooooh someone is going to get a fun stalker now!

SLOWC5
07-28-2008, 09:35 PM
tomorrow I cant, we'll be in touch on when and where. Thanks

STANMAN
07-28-2008, 09:56 PM
tomorrow I cant, we'll be in touch on when and where. Thanks

Just wondering, what are you planning to do with it????:rolf

SLOWC5
07-28-2008, 09:57 PM
might coming in handy on the s10 exhaust

LIZMO
07-28-2008, 10:17 PM

i don't think dsm parts fit on a mustang :rolf:rolf

Brandon W.
07-28-2008, 10:49 PM
Ooooh someone is going to get a fun stalker now!

ya better watch out...michelle is gonna be outside your door step :rolf:rolf

Brandon W.
07-28-2008, 10:49 PM
i don't think dsm parts fit on a mustang :rolf:rolf

watch me... im kidding!!!

CobaltSSTuner
07-28-2008, 11:56 PM
i'll take the louvers off of your hands! they would be a great b-day present for my pops

STANMAN
07-29-2008, 02:00 AM
i'll take the louvers off of your hands! they would be a great b-day present for my pops

They are also at my APT, does Sat. work?

michelle
07-29-2008, 07:11 AM
ya better watch out...michelle is gonna be outside your door step :rolf:rolf

I've already been to his house. And his old apartment. :devil

To help him move. (:

STANMAN
07-29-2008, 10:09 AM

Should I just give them to Curtis??

Silver86
07-29-2008, 11:52 AM
damn! too late on the louvers...

CobaltSSTuner
07-29-2008, 04:50 PM
They are also at my APT, does Sat. work?

Should I just give them to Curtis??

If you want to give them to curt thats fine, i'll most likely see him on friday or saturday night. Thanks for the hella good deals. At this rate, my pops is gonna have a blue version of your stang :)

STANMAN
07-29-2008, 06:06 PM
If you want to give them to curt thats fine, i'll most likely see him on friday or saturday night. Thanks for the hella good deals. At this rate, my pops is gonna have a blue version of your stang :)

I actually stopped at my APT today, so I will give them to him tonight. You're welcome, like I said, I just want to pay it forward.

STANMAN
07-30-2008, 01:41 PM

Curtis now how them. Enjoy!!

twicks69
07-30-2008, 01:44 PM
Has Brandon picked up the alternator yet? I need one for my GVR4 (1G DSM) as mine just died. I can pick it up right now.

STANMAN
07-30-2008, 05:37 PM
Has Brandon picked up the alternator yet? I need one for my GVR4 (1G DSM) as mine just died. I can pick it up right now.

Brandon, I just called Tim, he's coming over tomorrow. If he needs it he gets first dibbs, I stated that in the 1st post. If he doesn't take it tomorrow, it's still yours.

CobaltSSTuner
07-30-2008, 07:16 PM
Curtis now has them. Enjoy!!

Thanks! I cant even say how much i appreciate it. Are you sure you dont want me to throw some cash at ya?

STANMAN
07-30-2008, 07:22 PM
Thanks! I cant even say how much i appreciate it. Are you sure you dont want me to throw some cash at ya?

I am positive, I just want to help people out. Besides, by the time you paint them, get the feet prepped, and get the installation template (you can probably find it on Roush's site), you will have more than enough $$$ and time into them. Tell your pops to enjoy!!!!:thumbsup

CobaltSSTuner
07-30-2008, 07:25 PM
I am positive, I just want to help people out. Besides, by the time you paint them, get the feet prepped, and get the installation template (you can probably find it on Roush's site), you will have more than enough $$$ and time into them. Tell your pops to enjoy!!!!:thumbsup

Well thanks! i appreciate it. you are truely a stand up person. paint/installation shouldnt be expensive because my neighbor does amazing body work, which is why i offered to throw you some cash. If your gonna be at wings on fri, atleast let me buy ya a beer :)

STANMAN
07-30-2008, 07:28 PM
Well thanks! i appreciate it. you are truely a stand up person. paint/installation shouldnt be expensive because my neighbor does amazing body work, which is why i offered to throw you some cash. If your gonna be at wings on fri, atleast let me buy ya a beer :)

Besides, your sig animation is all the payment I could ever ask for. That chick is effin hawt!!!

CobaltSSTuner
07-30-2008, 07:30 PM
hahaha ain't it the truth!

twicks69
07-31-2008, 02:10 PM
Got the DSM parts, thank you very much!!!!

STANMAN
08-01-2008, 01:36 AM
Got the DSM parts, thank you very much!!!!

You're welcome very much, glad the parts are what you were looking for.

Brandon, he took the whole box, if there's anything left after he sorts it out, Tim has your number and will give you a ring.

BTW-I also have the stock airbox off my car, and the stock intake (if anyone wants to try some NAWZZZZZZ stuff, this would be perfect to have to put back on it there were ever warrenty issues!!!)

STANMAN
08-09-2008, 03:11 AM
Bump. I also have some spinners that look great on the stock bullits. I have a PM out to someone right now, but if you want them and he doesn't, post up here!