PDA

View Full Version : I am the fastest guy on this site!

Sprayaway Fox
07-27-2008, 08:34 PM
LOL I KNOW I AM NOT! For the people that were asking, I put pics on site. Newbies can post pics just like the vets. Have a nice day:thumbsup

lit666
07-27-2008, 08:37 PM
did u have the white one at Soerens today?

Sprayaway Fox
07-27-2008, 08:59 PM
No, I dont even know where that is. I went to dyno days at EVS a while back for the dyno days. Your car looks familiar, cant place it though. Looks nice,always wanted a droptop, and about 4 girls in the car. Going to try to get to the BCM car show, need break in miles for my monte so I mite see ya down there?

07ROUSHSTG3
07-27-2008, 09:07 PM
i picked up my driveshaft..............did you find the check?

your monte gets more "ghetto" every time i see it, LOL!!! purple subwoofers?!!? lookin good though!

Sprayaway Fox
07-27-2008, 09:21 PM
Yea it does look more ghetto every day I look at it. The 2 tone does it. Never seen one like it but its almost done. Was gona put pics up but will do that when engines in. Wanna get it done and go to the car show. Going? Ya can tow me home when it scatters with those 4.10s lol. I had a white kid with a TI hat call me a wigger last time I drove it, while I was listening to G n' R! Im just going to put an 01 on the door and they would both cancel out. I think if I keep my windows up in Milwaukee I wont get shot at.:rolf

07ROUSHSTG3
07-27-2008, 09:42 PM
Yea it does look more ghetto every day I look at it. The 2 tone does it. Never seen one like it but its almost done. Was gona put pics up but will do that when engines in. Wanna get it done and go to the car show. Going? Ya can tow me home when it scatters with those 4.10s lol. I had a white kid with a TI hat call me a wigger last time I drove it, while I was listening to G n' R! Im just going to put an 01 on the door and they would both cancel out. I think if I keep my windows up in Milwaukee I wont get shot at.:rolf

:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf

just throw some hydraulics on it and you would have every base covered with that car.

Sprayaway Fox
07-27-2008, 10:21 PM
Its on backorder from JEG's.:rolf Who needs tractions bars when you have hydraulics!:rolf Hey, at least when I get pulled over they check my trunk for me! ...Bastards. Gonna get a sticker that says I am not a drug dealer, I am a car enthusiast and put it on back window before the BCM show.