PDA

View Full Version : Lannon car show

GRAMPS SS
07-27-2008, 06:04 PM
for those who were there...you know what it was,,,for those who missed it...you missed a good show...plenty of good cars to look at...food was good and cheap....after the show,...the cops allowed burnouts...hell a Men Falls cop on a motor cycle torched his rear tire...then a Lannon cop pulled the squad into the box and let it rip...the show was twice the size of last years...next years should be bigger....
ran into alot of the old school guys with there car there...and some newer cars were in attendance as well...all around...a show to put on you list just for a good time...no awards at this show...and that didn't stop the attendance...:thumbsup

loud91rs
07-27-2008, 06:17 PM
^^the show was great. It was cool seeing Lannon put this on. I think they did a great job and it was fun for everyone, young and old. BTW Deanna? and her gangs cars are freakin awesome!

lit666
07-27-2008, 07:04 PM
Deana's gang? ROFL ROFL ROFL.... Thats the funniest thing I've heard all day and I have heard some crazzzzzzy shit today.

nismodave
07-27-2008, 08:29 PM
Yea, I got back into the area too late, Otherwise I was going to stop by. I will have to make it next year.

Reverend Cooper
07-27-2008, 09:41 PM
i wish i would have went to lannon sounds like it was more fun,Sorens was really slow and small this year for a turn out,but we still had a great time

Cutlass Queen
07-27-2008, 09:45 PM
^^the show was great. It was cool seeing Lannon put this on. I think they did a great job and it was fun for everyone, young and old. BTW Deanna? and her gangs cars are freakin awesome!

You should have stopped by and introduced yourself. Thanks for the compliments :D For those that didn't go here's a pic:

http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u310/Hotrodloverz28/untitled005-1.jpg

Deana's gang? ROFL ROFL ROFL.... Thats the funniest thing I've heard all day and I have heard some crazzzzzzy shit today.

You're just jealous cuz you couldn't roll in your vert with us :rolf

scaleracer
07-27-2008, 09:56 PM
Damn looks like a good time.. When was this?

Cutlass Queen
07-27-2008, 09:59 PM
Damn looks like a good time.. When was this?

Today from about 10am to 4pm

GRAMPS SS
07-27-2008, 11:07 PM
you chopped off craigs car on the end...

Cutlass Queen
07-27-2008, 11:18 PM
you chopped off craigs car on the end...

:stare oopsie

SBC-Fox
07-27-2008, 11:28 PM
i think i got pics of the Skylark oh well craig will live i didnt mind havin the nova rental today that was fun except the wouldnt let me do a burner go figure Ryan in the orange nova got to do the last one then the cop threatens me even if i do a burner outside of town hes chasing me down lol

SBC-Fox
07-27-2008, 11:29 PM

Deanas gang lol:rolf:rolf:rolf

GRAMPS SS
07-27-2008, 11:58 PM
ryan....didn't the purple nova get the fasher by after the win :goof

SBC-Fox
07-28-2008, 12:11 AM
yeah some mountaquerr got me with the ricer fly by lol

WickedSix
07-28-2008, 12:22 AM
You should have stopped by and introduced yourself. Thanks for the compliments :D For those that didn't go here's a pic:

http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u310/Hotrodloverz28/untitled005-1.jpg

Both your cars lookin good in that pic :thumbsup your bro's aint that bad either :rolf

sorry I missed out on this one now

Cutlass Queen
07-28-2008, 07:24 AM
i think i got pics of the Skylark oh well craig will live i didnt mind havin the nova rental today that was fun except the wouldnt let me do a burner go figure Ryan in the orange nova got to do the last one then the cop threatens me even if i do a burner outside of town hes chasing me down lol
Sucka I got to do a burner :goof

:rolf:rolf:rolf

STANMAN
07-28-2008, 05:16 PM
Deanas gang lol:rolf:rolf:rolf

Wayne, they need shirts!!!!! And why didn't I see you yesterday if you were there. I didn't see Deana either though come to think of it. When I walked by "The Gangs" cars, it was just two chicks sitting under the tents. Good show, lots of street cars there, and some trailer queens. That race car in the back with the two huge dominators on it was sweet. How about that rusty ass ole pickup that was mini tubbed and had the huge motor in it, talk about a money maker. Didn't see it run, was it trailored to the show, or did it drive (if anyone that was there later saw)?

GRAMPS SS
07-28-2008, 05:47 PM
Wayne, they need shirts!!!!! And why didn't I see you yesterday if you were there. I didn't see Deana either though come to think of it. When I walked by "The Gangs" cars, it was just two chicks sitting under the tents. Good show, lots of street cars there, and some trailer queens. That race car in the back with the two huge dominators on it was sweet. How about that rusty ass ole pickup that was mini tubbed and had the huge motor in it, talk about a money maker. Didn't see it run, was it trailored to the show, or did it drive (if anyone that was there later saw)?

YOU DID SEE ME,..:confused...sonny and i were talking about a car in the row behind your car ..you looked right at us...you had your brewers shirt on..then poof you were gone...then we walked some more and when we came back around your car was heading out of town....:wtf

STANMAN
07-28-2008, 05:53 PM
YOU DID SEE ME,..:confused...sonny and i were talking about a car in the row behind your car ..you looked right at us...you had your brewers shirt on..then poof you were gone...then we walked some more and when we came back around your car was heading out of town....:wtf

Dude, I didn't see you, that's for sure. Looks like you saw me though!!!! I wanted to get home in time for the game, so I split pretty early. Besides, the car was filthy, I was kinda ashamed to be at the show with it looking the way it did:mad: Been busy with the moving of my APT, I didn't know I had this much shit!!!!!

Cutlass Queen
07-28-2008, 08:50 PM

he saw all of us wayne and said nothing :confused

STANMAN
07-28-2008, 09:21 PM
he saw all of us wayne and said nothing :confused

I didn't see you. Hell, I asked Lil Ry what you were wearing so I could try to find you. Did you see me???