07-27-2008, 01:46 PM
Sounded like a weak turnout and didnt go...then I heard stories
of rolled GNXs and other wrecks?

Sprayaway Fox
07-27-2008, 07:28 PM
Didnt stay whole nite, but decent nitrous backfires from what I saw.:wow

Prince Valiant
07-27-2008, 08:23 PM
i was their for mopar days in the morning...I was hoping against hope to see ya there Russ (not sure of the status of your car though).

Saw a couple decent turbododges including a turbo shadow running like an 11.03? or something...couple quick shelby chargers too.

Russ Jerome
07-27-2008, 08:59 PM
Ya I've been working franticaly to finish all my obligations to others for the summer,
today was the day I'm free!!!! Now it looks like Im buying a 60yr old house....car
is gonna at least "run" before fall but still wont drive till spring I expect.

Hey were you up by me 3-4 weekends ago in your Coronet for some grad party
or something? I drove by on my silver scooter keep forgeting to ask.

LIL EVO
07-27-2008, 09:26 PM
Yep..

First a 80's mustang sprayed fluid all the way down the track from the line. That burned up a good hour.

Then that chick barrel rolled her car and smashed into the guard wall near the end of the track. That took forever to clean up.

Then the next guy lost it and almost smashed into the wall.

Then some Honda left fluid at the line which took another xxx minutes

Then finally there was an accident on KR so the flight for life landed at GLD. This shut down any entrance or exit from the track, and also any racing down the track!

Next thing you know it's 10:45 PM and the track shuts down while the helicopter is still on the ground.

scaleracer
07-27-2008, 09:31 PM
Yep..

First a 80's mustang sprayed fluid all the way down the track from the line. That burned up a good hour.

Then that chick barrel rolled her car and smashed into the guard wall near the end of the track. That took forever to clean up.

Then the next guy lost it and almost smashed into the wall.

Then some Honda left fluid at the line which took another xxx minutes

Then finally there was an accident on KR so the flight for life landed at GLD. This shut down any entrance or exit from the track, and also any racing down the track!

Next thing you know it's 10:45 PM and the track shuts down while the helicopter is still on the ground.

Holy crap! Any pics or vids??

Prince Valiant
07-27-2008, 10:44 PM
Hey were you up by me 3-4 weekends ago in your Coronet for some grad party
or something? I drove by on my silver scooter keep forgeting to ask.
Blue with a white vinyl top? I've had it out and about, including a couple parties, so maybe. Where exactly are you again? Don't forget, haven't quite made it out to your place yet :(

Russ Jerome
07-28-2008, 01:02 AM
Where exactly are you again? Don't forget, haven't quite made it out to your place yet :(

I thought you had...........all them damn Dodge guys :o

Im off 99th and Keefe, just south of 100st and lisbon/Capitol split.
We need to get you out here before summer ends, I "just" came in
from a tech/beer session out back...1am on a Sunday night!