PDA

View Full Version : silk tonight

Sleeper Sierra
07-26-2008, 12:43 PM
I am going to silk tonight for a bachelor party and need to know the dress code. anyone know?

nismodave
07-26-2008, 01:11 PM
I think no Tennis shoes....But call first.

Make SURE you bring your own 1 dollar bills. Because they give out 2 dollar bills for change at that place.:punch:

Im not tipping some Ho, 2 bucks for her shaking her ass, that looks like there is a thunderstorm on it, in front of me.:chair:

That_Guy
07-26-2008, 01:14 PM
I think no Tennis shoes....But call first.

Make SURE you bring your own 1 dollar bills. Because they give out 2 dollar bills for change at that place.:punch:

Im not tipping some Ho, 2 bucks for her shaking her ass, that looks like there is a thunderstorm on it, in front of me.:chair:

its the strip club version of inflation :rolf

u_say_go
07-26-2008, 01:16 PM
wear whatever ya want. I've gone in there in my grubby work uniform, also with shorts, t-shirt and tennis shoes. they dont care as long as you got some $$.
Don't wanna get hit up by the "dollar train"? Stay away from the bar! House rules are, the dancers can't hit you up for money if you're sitting away from the stage or away from the bar. Also, when you hear "all girls to the back" then 'Girls, Girls, Girls' starts playing....that's a good time to run to the bathroom or go outside for some fresh air. The girls will come sit by you and try to sell you some hat or t-shirt for $40.

nismodave
07-26-2008, 01:19 PM
I dont mind tipping, but I wont tip 2 bucks a hit.

juicedimpss
07-26-2008, 02:47 PM
I dont mind tipping, but I wont tip 2 bucks a hit.

cheap fvcker :rolf

HRSEPLA
07-26-2008, 02:52 PM
I think tassles and a thong, no full nude.
Have fun! Hope you make some $!

GRNDNL
07-26-2008, 02:57 PM
I think tassles and a thong, no full nude.
Have fun! Hope you make some $!

LOL........:rolf

Bring quarters, the dancers love coins.......;)

HRSEPLA
07-26-2008, 03:02 PM
No need to bring quarters, just slip them a dollar, then ask for change..
Reztek did that once and caught a heel in the forehead:rolf

Crawlin
07-26-2008, 03:38 PM
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Also, do NOT win the free champagne contest. You are expected to tip them alot. We learned that a couple times in one night.

Another tip, do NOT stick the dollar bill in your mouth to get taken from the whore, i mean stripper. How many other guys mouths has that bill been in? SICK!

GRNDNL
07-26-2008, 03:49 PM
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Also, do NOT win the free champagne contest. You are expected to tip them alot. We learned that a couple times in one night.

Another tip, do NOT stick the dollar bill in your mouth to get taken from the whore, i mean stripper. How many other guys mouths has that bill been in? SICK!

I really shouldn't do this but its just to easy........:devil

I'm sure it won't be the first time Bad Cutt has had "guys" in his mouth..........:shades

Silver86
07-26-2008, 03:49 PM
ah yes... silk...

last time i was there was my bro-in-laws bachelor party... i refuse to sit @ the stage... id rather sit back at one of the other tables and just watch and sip mah beer... im not really one for being teased... if you know what im saying...

Karps TA
07-26-2008, 03:51 PM
Christ, I'm wondering why some of you guys even go to strip joints, if you're not going to throw some money around on naked chics. That's the whole point of going. You're not paying $5 a beer for the history.

My rules are always try to wear a shirt with a pocket, so you have some place to keep your ones.
Never tip the guys in the bathroom unless they're giving you info on which strippers put out and for how much.
Never pay for 2 girls at once, unless you want no attention and just like the show. The girls will spend all their time with each other, and none on you. With the internet I no longer need to pay to watch chics makeout.
The best lap dances at Silk are given by the shot girls. They are usually the hottest girls in the place as well.

Crap, now I'm thinking about going myself....

boostaddict14
07-26-2008, 03:54 PM
save you money go to the strip clubs in Montreal. Now those are fun hehe

Crawlin
07-26-2008, 03:59 PM
^^^^^^^

i'm down

Todd Z
07-26-2008, 04:01 PM
I workrd there as a DJ for the first six months they were open. Hands down the worst DJ job I have ever had! Twenty years in the biz and that says alot. I am not a strip club junkie and have not been in there for a few years but I hear OTB has better girls. I know they have relaxed the house rules with the girls so what you get in a dance depends on the girl and how pissed off she is or how drunk or high. Overall a great club but still no Vegas club.

Sprayaway Fox
07-26-2008, 04:11 PM
Only went there once. Stay away from stage! Watchout for shot "Deals" with a lapdance. ya come out owing more than what they say. She says Sorry and u pay.

boostaddict14
07-26-2008, 04:14 PM
^^^^^^^

i'm down

two words

Full Contact.

lordairgtar
07-26-2008, 09:35 PM
How much do the girls have to give the house out of their "earnings"? I'm not paying for some fat Greek's Escalade payments. Years ago, I was "talent procurement" for a small strip club...uh, I'm sorry, I meant Gentlemen's Club.

Todd Z
07-26-2008, 10:01 PM
How much do the girls have to give the house out of their "earnings"? I'm not paying for some fat Greek's Escalade payments. Years ago, I was "talent procurement" for a small strip club...uh, I'm sorry, I meant Gentlemen's Club.

The girls pay a house fee depending on what time they get there and how often they work. If they work a long shift on a Sunday they may pay less to come in late on a Saturday. They are also supposed to tip 10% to the DJ but getting that is as hard as giving a bull an enema. They also have to tip security. If a girl knows how to work it they can make great money but 99% of them do not.

Silver86
07-27-2008, 03:20 AM
i retract my last statement... silk is awesome! :thumbsup

team beater
07-27-2008, 08:29 AM
Christ, I'm wondering why some of you guys even go to strip joints, if you're not going to throw some money around on naked chics. That's the whole point of going. You're not paying $5 a beer for the history.

My rules are always try to wear a shirt with a pocket, so you have some place to keep your ones.
Never tip the guys in the bathroom unless they're giving you info on which strippers put out and for how much.
Never pay for 2 girls at once, unless you want no attention and just like the show. The girls will spend all their time with each other, and none on you. With the internet I no longer need to pay to watch chics makeout.
The best lap dances at Silk are given by the shot girls. They are usually the hottest girls in the place as well.

Crap, now I'm thinking about going myself....

X25hundredmillion
PS NEVER GET A LAP DANCE FROM THE HOTTEST STRIPPERS, THEY PUT NO EFFORT INTO IT AS THEY FEEL ITS A PRIVILEGE FOR YOU..........DUMB B1TCH35........ HERE'S A 100 PENNIES GO FETCH..........:popcorn:popcorn:popcorn:popcorn

Sleeper Sierra
07-27-2008, 01:49 PM
I really shouldn't do this but its just to easy........

I'm sure it won't be the first time Bad Cutt has had "guys" in his mouth..........

yeh that is funny. I had a good time. I was there for 2 hours and only spent twenty bucks, I'm poor.

Smokey1226
07-27-2008, 02:10 PM
lol pwned

Z28Roxy
07-27-2008, 02:46 PM
Hottest MILF contest tonight!

Cjburn
07-27-2008, 03:15 PM
Here's a recipe for a stay at home strip club. You'll get the same amount of "satisfaction" from this recipe as you would from a night at the strip club. The biggest benefit; there is no chance of getting gonorrhea of the ear, or herpes of the eyes from the nastiest ho-bags that happen to slither upon this earth.

1.Go to the bank withdraw 150 dollars (2 twenty dollar bills and the rest in singles)

1.Go to the store buy two 18 packs of bottled beer, give the clerk two twenty dollar bills, and tell him to keep the change. Walk outside the door, take six bottles of beer and put them in your car, and give the remaining 32 bottles to the bum sleeping behind the dumpster.

2. Go home, run extension cord and cable out to your fire pit.

3. Start yourself a nice fire in the fire pit, leaving a couple extra logs.

4. Turn on the TV to Cinemax (must be when they turn on those ridiculous, impossible sex position movies)

5. Drink your beer all the while throwing singles into the fire, watching hot women do ridiculous things, all of whom will not touch you or ever talk to you.

Smokey1226
07-27-2008, 03:33 PM
wow, the things that must run through your mind!!! Im impressed!

Todd Z
07-27-2008, 03:44 PM
i retract my last statement... silk is awesome! :thumbsup

NEVER BEEN TO A LAS VEGAS STRIP CLUB!! Spearamint rhino.

Breecher_7
07-27-2008, 03:50 PM

:thumbsup If you really want to burn money!!! 1000x better then anything you will find around here though!

Silver86
07-27-2008, 04:27 PM

never been on that side of the country... well... sorta... colorado is the closest ive been to nevada.

Karps TA
07-27-2008, 04:35 PM
Here's a recipe for a stay at home strip club. You'll get the same amount of "satisfaction" from this recipe as you would from a night at the strip club. The biggest benefit; there is no chance of getting gonorrhea of the ear, or herpes of the eyes from the nastiest ho-bags that happen to slither upon this earth.

1.Go to the bank withdraw 150 dollars (2 twenty dollar bills and the rest in singles)

1.Go to the store buy two 18 packs of bottled beer, give the clerk two twenty dollar bills, and tell him to keep the change. Walk outside the door, take six bottles of beer and put them in your car, and give the remaining 32 bottles to the bum sleeping behind the dumpster.

4. Turn on the TV to Cinemax (must be when they turn on those ridiculous, impossible sex position movies)

5. Drink your beer all the while throwing singles into the fire, watching hot women do ridiculous things, all of whom will not touch you or ever talk to you.

Damn are you bitter.

I prefer to think of it as me getting to have some fun, and having a girl who I'd never have a chance in hell with put her titties in my face for a $1.

I've spent alot more on a dinner and drinks with "real" women not nearly as hot as some of the strippers, and was lucky to get a peck on the cheek.

If you're going into a strip joint in order to find love, then yes you are wasting your money.

As for where strip joints are the best, it all depends. I've been to them all over the country. It all depends on the night. I've been to a bunch of them in Vegas, and some nights they were great, some nights they sucked. I've had just as much fun at Milwaukee joints, as I've had anywhere else. I've also been to places everywhere, where we've walked out 15 minutes after going in. The biggest problem with Vegas, is the scale of money. You can throw $300 around here and be pretty popular. In Vegas guys tip $300. I've seen people spend $5000 in Vegas on girls. That's out of my class.

H8RADE
07-27-2008, 05:24 PM

Check your math.
Still, the post made me chuckle a bit.
:D

Berettaspeed
07-27-2008, 05:39 PM
silk IMO = WEAK!!!!you might as well watch TV. they really dont say much at all and you feel as though your an ATM machine. its not so bad handig out dollars if you get to talk a bit and feel as though they are paying attention to you otherwise whats the point of paying all that cash right? the 2 times i went maybe one or 2 girls could dance. they rest were horrible. besides 90% of the girls are moms anyways. so you will prolly see the same chicks.

I goto encore on a regular basis. while any stirp club is a hit or miss with the girls i would say there at least 2 hotties a night with about 8 girls on a weekend. also its more relaxed and not so money hungry atmosphere. alot of them are really cool and will talk with you as long s your not a weirdo. haha MOST of them can dance well. while its prolly the most limited bar(cant take a dollar from your mouth or shirt) but the personal attention makes up for that in the long run. our softball team only got 2 wins but playing with the girls was really really cool. :durr

hell maybe some of you guys should swing over there with me one of these days. i sometimes go on tuesday nights or fridays. my GF will go with me here and there.well plus its close to my house LOL

nismodave
07-27-2008, 05:45 PM
***** Museums.

Z You L8r
07-27-2008, 06:52 PM
Spearamint Rhino is THE best strip bar in Vegas. Seven of us went there in June. There were 225 girls there working. They said that was a slow night. Most nights they have 300+ girls working. The place is probably the just bigger than OTB. You can pretty much do anything to them also. Just keep your fingers out of the one and two holes and you're fine.

Troutman
07-27-2008, 07:22 PM
for $20 at a strip club in TJ you get stripped down and ridden like a fair pony.....just make sure to save $10 for the bleach bath you'll need to take once you get back to the hotel....not spreaking from experience of course..

Bobby "Big Daddy" Flay
07-27-2008, 07:24 PM
Spearamint Rhino is THE best strip bar in Vegas. Seven of us went there in June. There were 225 girls there working. They said that was a slow night. Most nights they have 300+ girls working. The place is probably the just bigger than OTB. You can pretty much do anything to them also. Just keep your fingers out of the one and two holes and you're fine.

I shall keep that in mind when I go there in 2 weeks

lordairgtar
07-27-2008, 07:54 PM
for $20 at a strip club in TJ you get stripped down and ridden like a fair pony.....just make sure to save $10 for the bleach bath you'll need to take once you get back to the hotel....not spreaking from experience of course..
:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:wooo

lordairgtar
07-27-2008, 07:57 PM
I was driving through a little town yesterday coming back from Fox lake. I think Clyman was the place. There was a titty bar there!!! The town consisted of 338 people. Just what kind of girls would you find at a place like that? Sorry, Clyman just sounds too much like Chlamidea.

Z28Roxy
07-27-2008, 07:58 PM
I was driving through a little town yesterday coming back from Fox lake. I think Clyman was the place. There was a titty bar there!!! The town consisted of 338 people. Just what kind of girls would you find at a place like that? Sorry, Clyman just sounds too much like Chlamidea.

Farm girls? :goof

88Nightmare
07-27-2008, 07:59 PM

TJ?

lordairgtar
07-27-2008, 08:02 PM
TJ is in Mexico....Tiajuana is called TJ. And yes, I've been there, and I've seen the girl and donkey shows.

Z You L8r
07-27-2008, 08:43 PM
OMG, I was at that strip bar in Clyman in spring. That was the most disgusting strip club I've ever been into. They had a midget. There best girl didn't look as good as the lowest lowlife dude that goes to OTB. The girls have all fallen from the ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down. BTW, Silk Juneau sucks unless you like A-Cups. One chick there had implants and they were "Cs". Almost every chick at A's. When I go to a T!T! bar I want to see T!T!s

Todd Z
07-28-2008, 05:30 PM
:thumbsup If you really want to burn money!!! 1000x better then anything you will find around here though!

If your in Vegas, Money conservation should not be on your list of things to do!

Breecher_7
07-28-2008, 07:47 PM
TJ is a pit. When i was stationed in sad diego we used to go down there all the time, atleast before I turned 21. PLace is a hellhole. If you went a little further south though things were really nice. Ensenada was almost a monthly trip for me and my friend when we were statside. Lots of fun.

mrz28M6
07-28-2008, 08:39 PM
i gotta say we went to some country farm strip club in phelps!! it was real tiny and had this 4x4 stage in like a basement setting!! they had 3 girls dancing and one of them while dancing left the stage as some redneck called her a pig. lmao

Troutman
07-28-2008, 09:23 PM
TJ is a pit.

x2