PDA

View Full Version : Tom got OWN3D!!!

JohnnyT
11-25-2003, 04:50 PM
Yep, I finally did it. I ran Tom last night and I FINALLY beat him!! It was such a good feeling to be victorious. I have been planning this win for a very long time and I really want to say it was better than I ever expected. Thanks Tom for being such a good sport about it. Lesson to all the youngsters out there to set goals and achieve them. With hard work and dedication you can accomplish anything you set your mind to, just do it!!! :shades

jbiscuit
11-25-2003, 04:52 PM
Tom, I really feel bad about your loss. I know, I have run John and his car is unbelievable. Although, mostly I just sit at home alone in the dark and play with myself...

Prince Valiant
11-25-2003, 05:02 PM
Tom's cavy isn't all that he's hyped it up to be...maybe you should turbo that turd man. You just might be able to take down my GC if you did :goof

And Jason, your creeping me out man. http://forums.clubsi.com/images/icons/wtf.gif

John, so that means you can change your title to "I'm fster than tom!!!"

JohnnyT
11-25-2003, 05:05 PM
Originally posted by Prince Valiant
Tom's cavy isn't all that he's hyped it up to be...maybe you should turbo that turd man. You just might be able to take down my GC if you did :goof

And Jason, your creeping me out man. http://forums.clubsi.com/images/icons/wtf.gif

Oh yea, I forgot to mention that it was a winter beater race and not the Camaros... It did feel good though... :goof

Don't worry about J, he just doesn't like to hide anything...

jbiscuit
11-25-2003, 05:17 PM
John you piece or cr@p......Chris he edited my post....obviously. Thanks OK cuz I was editing John's stuff all day on MWAS If you are going to continue to do that Cr@p just :ban:

JohnnyT
11-25-2003, 05:29 PM
Originally posted by yellow wagon
John you piece or cr@p......Chris he edited my post....obviously. Thanks OK cuz I was editing John's stuff all day on MWAS If you are going to continue to do that Cr@p just :ban:

You're not mad at me, are you J???? :durr :goof

jbiscuit
11-25-2003, 05:32 PM
John you punk. I am gonna sh1t on your hood

Silver350
11-25-2003, 05:37 PM
LOL man is that some good Sh!t right there :rolf

BAD LS1
11-25-2003, 07:05 PM
Yeah its kinda a slug LOL:D But i had one cool feature over Johns car though!!!! I had an automatic power shift mode going on last night, everytime id keep it wide open for more than 10 sec at a time it would convienently hold the throttle wide open for me and bounce off the rev limiter every time id push the clutch in!!!. Yeah they aint chittin when they call it a cold air intake!!! it was sooo cold my throttle body was icing up and making the plate stick wide open when id have it wide open for longer periods of time. And it wasnt that bad the v6 torq got me on the 1st -2nd shift and once we got movin it wasnt that bad LOL. Also didnt not have any functioning gauges either, nope notta one!!, the radio comes in clear as a bell though if you can believe that!!(see planes,trains, and automobiles) Got the plug pulled on the gauge cluster since when i tried to fix the broken digital odometer back light i must have fubared each needle motor when i pulled the needles out cuz they dont work at all LOL.

BAD LS1
11-25-2003, 07:14 PM
Originally posted by Prince Valiant

John, so that means you can change your title to "I'm fster than tom!!!"

Hey you CAN'T polish a turd OK LOL

:goof