PDA

View Full Version : Just Too Many....

CPonyGo
07-24-2008, 06:03 PM
Another 6month old baby boy left in a daycare van....Owner picked up the child and says she told a worker to getthe child out..worker is denying being told- child was found at 4pm!!!!!!! don't they have fn procedures in force to count kids...36th and lisbon day care

WickedSix
07-24-2008, 06:05 PM
wtf seriously.....how could someone not care enough on their job to give the van a once over before going elsewhere.....

CPonyGo
07-24-2008, 06:07 PM
I know----totally unreal and the fact that they seemingly are passing the buck to save their own asses

WickedSix
07-24-2008, 06:10 PM
yah honestly the owner needs to take the responsibility.....if the worker didn hear her its her fault, if she did and ignored her, still her f-ing fault for not checking the van again.... I hope her business folds now

michelle
07-24-2008, 06:53 PM
We take counts multiple times within the hour within the classroom and a supervisor will come around to verify as well. When going on a bus or van, we count as they go on and again when they come off. There's really no excuse for why these things happen. Plain laziness and stupidity.

Big Boost
07-25-2008, 07:22 AM
This is the second death in over a two week period so so expect a County wide investigation any day now on these "Day Care" centers.

SmokinRAM114
07-25-2008, 09:10 AM
Another 6month old baby boy left in a daycare van....Owner picked up the child and says she told a worker to getthe child out..worker is denying being told- child was found at 4pm!!!!!!! don't they have fn procedures in force to count kids...36th and lisbon day care

nuff said. thats where all the winners are

That_Guy
07-25-2008, 09:19 AM
i was going to say the same thing as far as the address goes. "no offense to child car workers" but in most cases the people who are leavin kids in vans and shit along the line of that shouldn't even be watching kids in the first place.. some of them have prior history drug abuse or are just plain retards.

Windsors 03 Cobra
07-25-2008, 10:17 AM
No offence to the morbid idiot bird brains but no 4 month old deserves to have its brain cooked like an egg in a hot truck no matter what color the damn thing is.
WTF is wrong with people ?

If it was my 4 month old there would be a bloodbath at kuddle kare.
I didnt hear about the one 2 weeks ago but remember the one that happened a year or 2 ago and its a travesty no matter who or where it happens too.

Josepy
07-25-2008, 10:18 AM
makes m think about daycare when my little one comes here in january. think i might make the wife stay home or go to part time.

Yooformula
07-25-2008, 01:38 PM
and thats why the wife and I kept all 3 of our kids home. Even our neighbor has us watch her daughter several times a week. 3 different places and her kid still has bruises and shit at the end of the day....and the kid is TINY!

Josepy
07-25-2008, 01:44 PM
and thats why the wife and I kept all 3 of our kids home. Even our neighbor has us watch her daughter several times a week. 3 different places and her kid still has bruises and shit at the end of the day....and the kid is TINY!

i'm trying to get my mom fired from her job so she can watch the kid when it comes.

Yooformula
07-25-2008, 01:45 PM
it is way too easy for some people to get licensed to watch kids and ALOT do it to get free money from the state. its disgusting really!

That_Guy
07-25-2008, 01:53 PM
it is way too easy for some people to get licensed to watch kids and ALOT do it to get free money from the state. its disgusting really!

see my previous post.

Yooformula
07-25-2008, 02:59 PM
too often people forget its about the KIDS not the flashy car, big house and fancy clothes and they wonder why our kids turn into douchebags.