That_Guy
07-24-2008, 03:38 PM
the dude is a prospective hero

CPonyGo
07-24-2008, 03:43 PM
lolol- thats awesome....

That_Guy
07-24-2008, 03:48 PM
indeed.. i saw it on another forum and i knew you guys would get a kick out if it

shoooo32
07-24-2008, 04:05 PM
SUPERHERO!!! oink!!! ROFL

CobraSnake
07-24-2008, 04:09 PM
meh didn't enjoy as much as you guys. Although I would love to eat some of that bacon but, I wouldn't want to be the one killing it.

Mark

Korndogg
07-24-2008, 04:14 PM
meh didn't enjoy as much as you guys. Although I would love to eat some of that bacon but, I wouldn't want to be the one killing it.

Mark

afraid of getting your ass kicked by a pig?

CobraSnake
07-24-2008, 04:17 PM
afraid of getting your ass kicked by a pig?

No I just don't find joy in killing things. I've just never been excited about that stuff. I would probably feel worse then I did before. Even when I was a little kid I would get excited about wanted to kill something but, then when I did I felt bad.

Mark

Karps TA
07-24-2008, 04:41 PM
What's so epic about killing a pig? BFD Oscar Meyer kills a million of them a day. They don't even have to dress up like a tree to do it.

Cutlass Queen
07-24-2008, 04:51 PM
pretty nasty and cruel if you ask me - i shoulda listened to the warnings before i started reading

That_Guy
07-24-2008, 04:53 PM
What's so epic about killing a pig? BFD Oscar Meyer kills a million of them a day. They don't even have to dress up like a tree to do it.

if you read the dam thread... he plowed down about 8 of them with a pickup truck after he speared one of them..

Karps TA
07-24-2008, 04:54 PM
Wow that's really manly hitting them with his truck. I think Jeffrey Dahmer used to do shit like that too.

That's just chicken shit cruelty. Guy's a douchebag.

That_Guy
07-24-2008, 05:01 PM
Wow that's really manly hitting them with his truck. I think Jeffrey Dahmer used to do shit like that too.

no it just means he is a totally insane redneck that loves bacon:rolf

Karps TA
07-24-2008, 05:07 PM
No there's nothing funny about it. He wants to be a hunter, then do it right. People like that obviously have issues.

Heat Seeker WS6
07-24-2008, 05:14 PM
Makes sense what he's doin for the farm, but the dude's a bit on the wacko side.

Hire him to mow your lawn and he'd probably burn your whole city block down trying to get rid of the weeds slash & burn style.

That_Guy
07-24-2008, 05:19 PM
No there's nothing funny about it. He wants to be a hunter, then do it right. People like that obviously have issues.

I understand where your coming from.

Myles
07-24-2008, 05:37 PM
He speared some fvcking pigs. HE ******* SPEARED THEM!

I want his video and i want to add epic music to it. That is the most epic thing in the world.

CobraSnake
07-24-2008, 05:39 PM

I want his video and i want to add epic music to it. That is the most epic thing in the world.

wow when I saw your name, before I even clicked, I knew you would be doing some sort of swearing.

Mark

That_Guy
07-24-2008, 05:40 PM

hahahahaha...:rolf

Myles
07-24-2008, 05:44 PM
wow when I saw your name, before I even clicked, I knew you would be doing some sort of swearing.

Mark

and when i saw your name posted in here, i knew you would be bitching and moaning about something.

CobraSnake
07-24-2008, 05:47 PM
and when i saw your name posted in here, i knew you would be bitching and moaning about something.

explain to me how you even know me and how that is bitching and complaining?

Myles
07-24-2008, 05:51 PM
explain to me how you even know me and how that is bitching and complaining?

I dont explain things to people who lack intelligence.

Now if you could please GDIAFF.

I would also like to restate that this post is about a man

WHO ******* SPEARED WILD BOARS! AND RAN SOME OVER! HOW ******* EPIC!

OxmanWI
07-24-2008, 05:52 PM
That was funny! My favorite part was:

I ran over/shot another 3 pigs before it was all over. I can't even remember how it all happened except for this one pig that I passed up then turned in front of. He nearly ran into my truck and then just stopped and looked at me. For some reason I looked at him for a second and said, "Hey pig!" before shooting him the face. I really don't know why I said that. I guess I am an rear end in a top hat....

CobraSnake
07-24-2008, 05:54 PM
I dont explain things to people who lack intelligence.

Now if you could please GDIAFF.

I would also like to restate that this post is about a man

WHO ******* SPEARED WILD BOARS! AND RAN SOME OVER! HOW ******* EPIC!

NO? But you talk to yourself all the time???

Mark

Myles
07-24-2008, 05:55 PM
NO? But you talk to yourself all the time???

Mark

I happen to be the only intelligent person around, so thus i talk to myself.

And when you finally realize that you need to GDIAFF please post up the webcam link so i can watch you burn alive.

CobraSnake
07-24-2008, 05:56 PM
I happen to be the only intelligent person around, so thus i talk to myself.

And when you finally realize that you need to GDIAFF please post up the webcam link so i can watch you burn alive.

I would only if I knew your weird computer lingo?

70 cutlass 442
07-24-2008, 05:58 PM
defintaly interesting. but seems a bit on the sick side. what a loozer

That_Guy
07-24-2008, 05:58 PM
That was funny! My favorite part was:

i saw that also.. i laughed pretty dam hard from that.

Myles
07-24-2008, 05:59 PM
I would only if I knew your weird computer lingo?

Go Die In A Fucking Fire

defintaly interesting. but seems a bit on the sick side. what a loozer

Thats cause you will never be as epic.

That_Guy
07-24-2008, 06:00 PM
"Go die in a fire" or "go die in a ******* fire"

70 cutlass 442
07-24-2008, 06:52 PM
Go Die In A Fucking Fire

Thats cause you will never be as epic.

no, i will just never have urges to go on barefoot killing spree with a spear and a pickup truck.

forest
07-24-2008, 07:33 PM
no, i will just never have urges to go on barefoot killing spree with a spear and a pickup truck.

haha same here!!!! the barefeet was sick, but give me some boots, a shotgun, and a truck and I'm in haha:rolf

STANMAN
07-24-2008, 08:03 PM
Is this any different than taking a high powered rifle to a prarie dog field? They are called vermin for a reason, however he sees fit to kill them (as long as he's not endagering others, which he isn't) is fine. And you can actually eat wild pigs, where prarie dogs are like 90% guts.

You haven't seen cool until you're on a prarie dog town early in the morning when there's still moisture in the air and all's it takes is about 4000 feet per second out of the end of my .220 Swift to actually create a vapor trail from the muzzle to the dog. It's kinda like watching the Matrix in fast motion, only instead of bullets missing it's more like shooting a ballon filled with guts at the end. Yeah, it gets gross after awhile, but the farmers sure do appreciate it, and it hones the shooting skills!:thumbsup

Reverend Cooper
07-24-2008, 08:07 PM
does anyone think that dude guts them out,then plays with their guts and then finally wacks off on them like Dahmer? Dude has issues, hunting is one thing. killing shit just to kill it is another

michelle
07-24-2008, 08:07 PM

Agreed.

0TransAm0
07-24-2008, 08:18 PM
i could see if he was eating them but he said his brother took the good ones for meat and they left the others.. if your going to leave them to rot let them live... what a waste. dude is a ****** homo...

Korndogg
07-24-2008, 08:19 PM
so if your crop was being destroyed. you wouldnt be pissed?

Reverend Cooper
07-24-2008, 08:21 PM
sure,I would to. but shoot them and bury or burn them if you arent going to use them. I don't think something like this guy is doing would be considered by most "normal" people to be a acceptable way to behave. again is jmo

Karps TA
07-24-2008, 08:22 PM
so if your crop was being destroyed. you wouldnt be pissed?

Pissed yes. Then you hunt them in a proper way. Running over them with your truck and his other BS methods is torturing the animals. Real hunters would find what this *** does unacceptable. Even Ted Nugent would call this guy out.

Reverend Cooper
07-24-2008, 08:23 PM
agreed*

Korndogg
07-24-2008, 08:23 PM
Well yeah, the way he did it is messed up but people are bitching just because he killed them. Theres much worse things going on in the world than a bunch of dead pigs.

Karps TA
07-24-2008, 08:26 PM
I would say people are bitching more about his methods, then the actual slaughtering of them. And yes it's slaughter, he's not hunting them.

And yes there are worse things, but it's shocking how actions like this, later turn into these same jagoffs doing much worse things. Take a look in history of people who torture and kill other people, and 9 times out of 10, they started doing it to animals first.

Korndogg
07-24-2008, 08:28 PM
i could see if he was eating them but he said his brother took the good ones for meat and they left the others.. if your going to leave them to rot let them live... what a waste. dude is a ****** homo...

i was referring to this post specifically.

STANMAN
07-24-2008, 08:32 PM

That was the only thing I didn't like, he could have driven them to a homeless shelter or a local meat market.

0TransAm0
07-24-2008, 08:38 PM
Well yeah, the way he did it is messed up but people are bitching just because he killed them. Theres much worse things going on in the world than a bunch of dead pigs.

true thier are a lot of worse things but from my point of view.. im a hunter.. i only kill what i can eat or keep in the freezer... im not going to go deer hunting and kill 5 or 6 just to keep the 2 best and let the others sit for coyote food if he is worried about his crop there is tons of humane ways of going about it... IMHO dude is a jack ass..

Korndogg
07-24-2008, 08:44 PM
I'm not saying i would do any of that and I'm actually agreeing with you guys but I'm just saying. Being humane costs money and people usually don't want to pay. I hunt too and would never do that unless people were actually going to eat everything or at least use it some how. If I were him I would have just shot them all, let his brother take what he wanted, I would take what I wanted and then whatever is left over i'm sure someone would take it.

STANMAN
07-24-2008, 08:49 PM
true thier are a lot of worse things but from my point of view.. im a hunter.. i only kill what i can eat or keep in the freezer... im not going to go deer hunting and kill 5 or 6 just to keep the 2 best and let the others sit for coyote food if he is worried about his crop there is tons of humane ways of going about it... IMHO dude is a jack ass..

Deer are not vermin (or varmits if you preffer). Yet. How about poisoning mosquitos? Or locusts? Extreme example I know, but hey how far down the ladder do we want to go? Vermin are vermin. How about my prarie dog example? You can't eat them, hell, they don't even want you touching them because of all the diseases they can carry, but something has to be done. I personally think the .22 caliber express to the big dog town in the sky is more "humane" than the alternatives they have (poisoning or sucking them out of their holes into what amounts to a giant prarie dog shredder). Is the guy extreme, yeah, did he get off on it a little much, for sure, should he have made use out of those tasty morsels, yeah, but to call the guy this that or the other for simply killing vermin is a little overboard as well.

0TransAm0
07-24-2008, 08:59 PM
Deer are not vermin (or varmits if you preffer). Yet. How about poisoning mosquitos? Or locusts? Extreme example I know, but hey how far down the ladder do we want to go? Vermin are vermin. How about my prarie dog example? You can't eat them, hell, they don't even want you touching them because of all the diseases they can carry, but something has to be done. I personally think the .22 caliber express to the big dog town in the sky is more "humane" than the alternatives they have (poisoning or sucking them out of their holes into what amounts to a giant prarie dog shredder). Is the guy extreme, yeah, did he get off on it a little much, for sure, should he have made use out of those tasty morsels, yeah, but to call the guy this that or the other for simply killing vermin is a little overboard as well.

i was talkin abou the pigs. not the prarie dogs.. those i would kill. never done it but wouldn't mind trying to pick some off at a 1/2 mile away..

STANMAN
07-24-2008, 09:01 PM
i was talkin abou the pigs. not the prarie dogs.. those i would kill. never done it but wouldn't mind trying to pick some off at a 1/2 mile away..

If you ever go, bring lots of ammo, 2 long guns and a T/C chambered in whatever the long guns are, and don't do it for more than 3 days, after that it gets a little old.

Korndogg
07-24-2008, 09:04 PM

whats the difference? why would you kill one and not the other?

That_Guy
07-24-2008, 09:15 PM
does anyone think that dude guts them out,then plays with their guts and then finally wacks off on them like Dahmer? Dude has issues, hunting is one thing. killing shit just to kill it is another

those wild bores destroy some serious $$$ when it comes to crops.. he didnt even put a dent into the population considering one sow will produce up to 10 piglets

BTW..

im dam proud of the chaos this thread produced lol

michelle
07-24-2008, 09:16 PM
If you ever go, bring lots of ammo, 2 long guns and a T/C chambered in whatever the long guns are, and don't do it for more than 3 days, after that it gets a little old.

We are no longer friends.

kthx.

That_Guy
07-24-2008, 09:18 PM

kthx.

lol o come on grow some skin...:rolf thats humane compared to the rabbit hunts of the depression area..

michelle
07-24-2008, 09:23 PM
lol o come on grow some skin...:rolf thats humane compared to the rabbit hunts of the depression area..

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/210/506435066_541fd52c34.jpg

Korndogg
07-24-2008, 09:27 PM
http://www.schoepski.com/states/south_dakota/images/dead_dog.jpg

badass88gt
07-24-2008, 09:31 PM

Fixed....

http://members.aol.com/badazzred88gt/Pics/dog.jpg

That_Guy
07-24-2008, 09:32 PM

editing photo as i text

badass88gt
07-24-2008, 09:32 PM
Hey, the picture changed. WTF?

michelle
07-24-2008, 09:33 PM
Jerks.

STANMAN
07-24-2008, 09:33 PM

kthx.

Ouch. At least the ranchers out there still like me:crying

0TransAm0
07-24-2008, 09:34 PM
whats the difference? why would you kill one and not the other?

i would kill a pig hell my dad went on a wild bore hunt already. but i wouldn't kill 20 of them to let them rot
as for the prarie dogs you cant eat them its like a giant rat.. yeah they are cute but what good are they...

Korndogg
07-24-2008, 09:36 PM
yeah. you would have to kill like 1000 prarie dogs to get any meat tho hahaha

Korndogg
07-24-2008, 09:37 PM
you would think that

That_Guy
07-24-2008, 09:37 PM
Looks like he is holding a red penis.

http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q111/nramlow2006/dogs.jpg

Prince Valiant
07-24-2008, 09:38 PM
Pigs really ARE a problem...a growing one at that. Being a feral animal, with too few predators, aggressive hunting is strongly encouraged. While not the smartest way to kill them, he got the job done...the whole takin' pics was lame though.

michelle
07-24-2008, 09:39 PM
Looks like he is holding a red penis. Did Smokey MSPaint that for you?

That_Guy
07-24-2008, 09:40 PM
Looks like he is holding a red penis. Did Smokey MSPaint that for you?

NO ... im a big boy i know how to use mspaint:rolf and that is not a red penis.. it is a pool of bood..:shades

badass88gt
07-24-2008, 09:49 PM
Looks like he is holding a red penis.

LMAO

LIZMO
07-24-2008, 11:05 PM
ew. that is all.

Voodoo Chick
07-25-2008, 12:18 AM
I can understand getting rid of them if they are a threat to the farm/crops/whatever, but it seems to me this guy got plain old whacko. I think there are better ways to remove them, if you want to shoot them, fine, shoot them quick and painless, then eat them, or take them to someone else who wants to eat them. But this guy obviously just got off on killing something, in the most violent and gruesome way possible. I am not a tree-hugger type, and feel if you want to go out and hunt, go for it, but do it right. Don't be a sick weirdo using the guise of "hunter" to get away with your less-than-normal behavior. People that get off on violence that much, to that extent, are definately a problem waiting to happen, in my opinion.

lasttimearound
07-25-2008, 01:20 AM
they do need hunted, last year they cost my uncle and his partners about 15k in lost crops, but damn, that dude is f'd up. we would hunt them, then eat them. id be willing to bet he just burned them or something stupid. plus, barefoot? rice f'n hurts to run through, how the hell do you do that barefoot. and with a spear? thats about as inhumane as you get. damn.

Al
07-25-2008, 03:23 AM
For those who do not know, ferral pigs are vicous little animals. They are also very tough to kill.

The guy was protecting the crops which justifies the killing. The spear seems to imply that he is a bit out of the norm. In other words, I won't go drinking with that guy.

Soooooooo...

Where can I shoot some pararie dogs?

boostaddict14
07-25-2008, 09:50 AM
I think this is awesome.Dude is definetely loony and I wouldn't kill them that way but whatever floats your boat. And unless your jewish and eat kosher everyday stop complaining about the way these animal died. Spare me get your estrogen filled bs out of this thread then.

STANMAN
07-25-2008, 12:00 PM
For those who do not know, ferral pigs are vicous little animals. They are also very tough to kill.

The guy was protecting the crops which justifies the killing. The spear seems to imply that he is a bit out of the norm. In other words, I won't go drinking with that guy.

Soooooooo...

Where can I shoot some pararie dogs?

The Dakotas, head for the Black Hills.