PDA

View Full Version : 2 hoodrats robbed my stepdad.

That_Guy
07-21-2008, 04:19 PM
my stepfather works for his brother who owns kk auto. he was out on a scrap car pickup where they approached him and told him to empty his pocket.. they got everything .. wallet, keys to his truck, tow truck keys, all his business cash. the ******* police didnt show up for a solid hour.. those 2 low life pieces of shit are extremely lucky that they didnt catch him in side of his rig otherwise they wouldnt be alive..double ott buck shot is all i have to say... so now the tosa police have a unit surveying his house and they are waiting for these stupid mother funkers to show up and trying to rob his house.. im really pissed off.. really pissed... jim doyle can blow me.... its funny how the people who are protected my armed men are against conceal carry... why cant these low life cok suckers go get a mother ******* job and leave the decent people to go about there business... its bad enough they had shot another guy who works for the company 2 weeks earlier...in the same situation...

if this happens again i have a feeling its going to be really ugly and all over the news

/rant

scaleracer
07-21-2008, 04:24 PM
damn man that sucks.. at least he's okay..

That_Guy
07-21-2008, 04:27 PM
damn man that sucks.. at least he's okay..

he is extremly lucky.. and he even gave them a chance to walk away.. and warned them who they are stealing from

mrz28M6
07-21-2008, 04:31 PM
isnt the owners name mark? i used to bowl with him. great guy and sucks low life people need to rob someone instead of getting a job like all of us normal people do!

lordairgtar
07-21-2008, 04:32 PM
That blows. Of course, would you want these hood rats applying for jobs where you work. They've already been fed the line that they are being kept down by the "man". Would they work for 7-11 bucks an hour when robbing will get you much more? If these guys do re-habilitate themselves, they got used to expensive bling and stuff. God forbid they actually have to budget money and pay bills instead of knocking some chick up and moving in with her.

That_Guy
07-21-2008, 04:35 PM
isnt the owners name mark? i used to bowl with him. great guy and sucks low life people need to rob someone instead of getting a job like all of us normal people do!

no the owners name is randy.. but there was a mark who worked there if i remember correctly.. the same people who think they desirve free food stamps because they showed up early are the same dam people who are doing all the crime in this city.. i hope to god that these guys get found by the police ....for there sake...

juicedimpss
07-21-2008, 04:40 PM
tell your dad he is actually lucky.
if its the same guys that robbed the junkyard last week,i hear they shot a few people already.

That_Guy
07-21-2008, 04:43 PM
tell your dad he is actually lucky.
if its the same guys that robbed the junkyard last week,i hear they shot a few people already.

they have.... and now the guys at the yard and the tow truck drives arent going to be ******* around anymore... .. thats just what i have heard from a few different drivers from a few different yards... these guys have pretty much shit on the hornets nest....

4eyedstang
07-21-2008, 04:54 PM
+1 on a new conceal carry law. I'm sick of These tree hugging liberal pieces of sh*t in Madison telling me i cant protect my family in public with my 45

hope your old mans OK and maybe you may get a shot at him if he's dumb enough to try to get the truck ....

juicedimpss
07-21-2008, 04:57 PM
+1 on a new conceal carry law. I'm sick of These tree hugging liberal pieces of sh*t in Madison telling me i cant protect my family in public with my 45

x453435745613574203

That_Guy
07-21-2008, 04:59 PM

hope your old mans OK and maybe you may get a shot at him if he's dumb enough to try to get the truck ....

well i guess my uncle sent them a text telling them they have 48 hours to return everything... and no charges will be pressed... and they will act like it has never happened... i doubt these douches will do it.

seeing how they have my stepdads phone

Cutlass Queen
07-21-2008, 05:00 PM
my stepfather works for his brother who owns kk auto. he was out on a scrap car pickup where they approached him and told him to empty his pocket.. they got everything .. wallet, keys to his truck, tow truck keys, all his business cash. the ******* police didnt show up for a solid hour.. those 2 low life pieces of shit are extremely lucky that they didnt catch him in side of his rig otherwise they wouldnt be alive..double ott buck shot is all i have to say... so now the tosa police have a unit surveying his house and they are waiting for these stupid mother funkers to show up and trying to rob his house.. im really pissed off.. really pissed... jim doyle can blow me.... its funny how the people who are protected my armed men are against conceal carry... why cant these low life cok suckers go get a mother ******* job and leave the decent people to go about there business... its bad enough they had shot another guy who works for the company 2 weeks earlier...in the same situation...

if this happens again i have a feeling its going to be really ugly and all over the news

/rant

holy shit kk auto is one of my sponsors. The owner John is a longtime friend of the family :wooo Hopefully they catch the guys who keep doing this bs :chair:

That_Guy
07-21-2008, 05:05 PM
holy shit kk auto is one of my sponsors. The owner John is a longtime friend of the family :wooo Hopefully they catch the guys who keep doing this bs :chair:

good deal.. he is my step uncle... all those guys there are great shit.. and its bullshit that they keep getting ****ed with ...

STANMAN
07-21-2008, 05:25 PM
Carrying concealed is only illegal if you get caught, and it's a misdemenor if you do. Sometimes you have to ask yourself, is the juice is worth the squeeze? FYI-A little Smith and Wesson Titanium in 38 special weighs less than most keychains, and looks very similar in the pocket:shades Worst case scenerio is he shoots someone and gets charged, but always remember it's better to be judged by 12 than carried by 6. Not that I have ever put any thought into the situation where the communist regime trying to pass itself off as our local WI government keeps us from protecting ourselves or anything:stare

WickedSix
07-21-2008, 05:25 PM
damn, I heard about some similar robberies on a couple golf courses, hope they get the guys before they hurt someone else

That_Guy
07-21-2008, 05:27 PM
Carrying concealed is only illegal if you get caught, and it's a misdemenor if you do. Sometimes you have to ask yourself, is the juice is worth the squeeze? FYI-A little Smith and Wesson Titanium in 38 special weighs less than most keychains, and looks very similar in the pocket:shades Worst case scenerio is he shoots someone and gets charged, but always remember it's better to be judged by 12 than carried by 6. Not that I have ever put any thought into the situation where the communist regime trying to pass itself off as our local WI government keeps us from protecting ourselves or anything:stare

very true..

turbogarrett
07-21-2008, 05:31 PM
Sorry to hear this, milwaukee seems to be getting worse by the day. We've had 2 of our workvans broken into over just the last month and a half, both in broad daylight/populated commercial areas.

4eyedstang
07-21-2008, 05:34 PM

never said i leave it at home :thumbsup but i would hate to spend any time in some bang you in the a$$ prison if the sh*t ever hit the fan.

STANMAN
07-21-2008, 05:43 PM
never said i leave it at home :thumbsup but i would hate to spend any time in some bang you in the a$$ prison if the sh*t ever hit the fan.

Back when I made this choice for myself, that was one of the things I considered. I guess that's why I kinda live my life the way I do, I don't drink, I don't smoke, I don't go out of my way looking for trouble by acting all fing tough and trying to be Mr.Hard guy. If it ever were to come down to it, it would have to be in a situation where it was me or them, not using it to scare someone off, or show that I am not fing around. IF I carry, and IF I ever pulled it, the person who it was pulled on wouldn't be there to tell their side of the story, so my side better be damn compelling. I know if I ever ended up in court, I would be justified, and the 12 would set me free. Because I am with you, there's no way I would ever be able to live without freedom, because the only way to live is to live free. Living, it's the only thing worth dying for:D

wrath
07-21-2008, 05:52 PM
Dude, that sucks. Wauwatosa just got ruled out as a place to live.

Can you have the cops ask the cell phone company to track the cellphone? Especially where it's at and what numbers have been dialed out?

4eyedstang
07-21-2008, 05:52 PM
Back when I made this choice for myself, that was one of the things I considered. I guess that's why I kinda live my life the way I do, I don't drink, I don't smoke, I don't go out of my way looking for trouble by acting all fing tough and trying to be Mr.Hard guy. If it ever were to come down to it, it would have to be in a situation where it was me or them, not using it to scare someone off, or show that I am not fing around. IF I carry, and IF I ever pulled it, the person who it was pulled on wouldn't be there to tell their side of the story, so my side better be damn compelling. I know if I ever ended up in court, I would be justified, and the 12 would set me free. Because I am with you, there's no way I would ever be able to live without freedom, because the only way to live is to live free. Living, it's the only thing worth dying for:D

AMEN !!!

That_Guy
07-21-2008, 06:04 PM
Dude, that sucks. Wauwatosa just got ruled out as a place to live.

Can you have the cops ask the cell phone company to track the cellphone? Especially where it's at and what numbers have been dialed out?

im not sure ive been calling his phone all day in hopes that they have the balls to answer. then the can figure out where they at by triangulating the towers via the cell phone company.

Silver86
07-21-2008, 10:25 PM

:thumbsup:thumbsup:thumbsup

H8RADE
07-21-2008, 10:50 PM
isnt the owners name mark?

no the owners name is randy.

The owner John is a longtime friend of the family

Mark Randall Johnson?
Get your story straight people.

That_Guy
07-21-2008, 10:51 PM
Mark Randall Johnson?
Get your story straight people.

randy is what most people call him but his real name is john. :rolf

just to clear the air

DirtyMax
07-21-2008, 11:23 PM
You don't have to hope they answer... just using the phone at all should be good enough. If they are dumb enough to be using the phone alot to make calls, the cellular companies should be able to pinpoint the call locations already within a few block radius and within minutes of the calls being made. They had this technology 4 years ago when I was still in the business.

Look for a pattern and they may find the shitheads.

That_Guy
07-21-2008, 11:32 PM
You don't have to hope they answer... just using the phone at all should be good enough. If they are dumb enough to be using the phone alot to make calls, the cellular companies should be able to pinpoint the call locations already within a few block radius and within minutes of the calls being made. They had this technology 4 years ago when I was still in the business.

Look for a pattern and they may find the shitheads.

they believe its the same group of douches who are doing this.. i just hope they dont catch the wrong driver on the wrong day. its bullshit.. they shot a driver a few weeks ago ... not the dudes arm is all screwed up... they ******* shot him after he gave up the dam money... if your going to rob somebody...dont shoot them in the god dam arm after you get what you want.. its bad enough you steeling form them in the first place...

it just plain ******* disgusts me

sidewayzbimmer
07-21-2008, 11:52 PM
Sad how bad milwaukee is getting, yet the news will report how the new police chief is doing such a great job with crime. Glad your pops is ok. Anyone here about the 15 year olds robbing people with a shotgun at 5:30-6 in the morning. Where are the FAWKING parents?

That_Guy
07-21-2008, 11:52 PM
Sad how bad milwaukee is getting, yet the news will report how the new police chief is doing such a great job with crime. Glad your pops is ok. Anyone here about the 15 year olds robbing people with a shotgun at 5:30-6 in the morning. Where are the FAWKING parents?

to busy holding up my stepfather and other workers at kk.

sidewayzbimmer
07-21-2008, 11:54 PM
on another note i dont think carrying a concealed weapon is a misdemeanor anymore. I got a bb gun ticket about 3 years back it was in my back seat along with my paintball stuff, just left my aunts farm. looked like a real gun recieved a big ticket. First one he wrote was like 800 or something and said it was a felony. Well another officer came and corrected it and it ended up being like a $550 dollar ticket but no felony.

Nick
07-21-2008, 11:57 PM
These types of people deserve nothing less than death.

I really wish conceal carry was allowed.

That_Guy
07-22-2008, 12:02 AM
These types of people deserve nothing less than death.

I really wish conceal carry was allowed.

ive been doing a lot of pistol shooting lately.. i believe when i turn 21 that im going to be purchasing a springfield xd compact.. and also take the conceal carry class that is offered at fetchers so im able to carry everywhere else except Wisconsin.:rolleyes:

Silver86
07-22-2008, 01:03 AM
xd compacts are awesome guns... its just too bad my wife is against them... i would love to have one for family protection/hobby...

Daytonapacecar959
07-22-2008, 09:21 AM
they believe its the same group of douches who are doing this.. i just hope they dont catch the wrong driver on the wrong day. its bullshit.. they shot a driver a few weeks ago ... not the dudes arm is all screwed up... they ******* shot him after he gave up the dam money... if your going to rob somebody...dont shoot them in the god dam arm after you get what you want.. its bad enough you steeling form them in the first place...

it just plain ******* disgusts me

That's what really pisses me off,they got what they wanted but shot him anyways.
Same thing with me,****er asked for my wallet i was reaching for it and the shithead shot me in the back anyways.:flipoff2:Now my life is ****ed up because i lost 1/2 my left lung.Summer was my favorite season now i dread the hot & humid days.

That_Guy
07-22-2008, 09:40 AM
That's what really pisses me off,they got what they wanted but shot him anyways.
Same thing with me,****er asked for my wallet i was reaching for it and the shithead shot me in the back anyways.:flipoff2:Now my life is ****ed up because i lost 1/2 my left lung.Summer was my favorite season now i dread the hot & humid days.

thats ******* crap... i dont know how somebody can be so ******* cold blooded.. im a god fearing man and i know that even if they arent judged in the court of law they will be judged by the big guy.. and they will have to live with the burden of shooting and innocent man the wrest of there life.. provided they do have some idea of what is right and wrong.