PDA

View Full Version : Anyone dusting off the Bows yet?

DirtyMax
07-20-2008, 10:55 PM
Opening weekend is about 2 months away. Shame on me, I haven't looked at my finely tuned killing machine since November but it's nearing time I oughtta start flinging some carbon around.

Anyone go shooting? West Town has a video range and I shoot at Shooters in Racine on occasion too. Both are more fun with someone motivating ya. :thumbsup

SBC-Fox
07-20-2008, 11:55 PM
I opened my case this weekend first time in almost 2 years. My mathews still looks like the day i bought it lol cant wait to shoot last year was still hurt from an accident i was in 2 years ago and could even pull it back.

Rocket Power
07-21-2008, 09:10 AM
I haven't hunted with a bow in 18 years(when I was 18:rolf) But I have the itch this year, and may take out the bow I got from my father in law a few years ago when he got a new one.:headbang

That_Guy
07-21-2008, 09:17 AM
i try shooting my bow once a week out at the parents farm here.. just go up on the cat walk in the barn and fire off a few shots.. its about the same distance and height as my tree stand.

Rocket Power
07-21-2008, 02:22 PM
i try shooting my bow once a week out at the parents farm here.. just go up on the cat walk in the barn and fire off a few shots.. its about the same distance and height as my tree stand.

Cat Walk you say???:rolf
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tL0BnFKuzuw

That_Guy
07-21-2008, 02:37 PM
Cat Walk you say???:rolf
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tL0BnFKuzuw

hey can work it... i put on my cupid outfit and shoot my bow at people... its good times..:rolf

its just what we call it because there are always cats up on it.. its just a second level / extra brace for are barn

brewcity_mach1
07-30-2008, 10:41 PM
i shot once last month, and twice last week

flyin_blue_egg
07-30-2008, 10:43 PM
Opening weekend is about 2 months away. Shame on me, I haven't looked at my finely tuned killing machine since November but it's nearing time I oughtta start flinging some carbon around.

Anyone go shooting? West Town has a video range and I shoot at Shooters in Racine on occasion too. Both are more fun with someone motivating ya. :thumbsup

i hear ya on the motivation....i try to shoot in my parents back yard (shush...it's in a subdivison) but shooting by yourself is boring as hell

brewcity_mach1
08-02-2008, 12:13 AM
thats very true. you almost want some sort of competition when you are shooting. anybody here go to west town archery at all to shoot? i shot there a couple times, but never at the video range

HP ADDICT
08-05-2008, 03:14 PM
I just pulled out my bow today. Found this thread right after. I am down to shoot where ever. I usually go to the video range at west town.

flyin_blue_egg
08-05-2008, 04:23 PM
^^^where's this west town place at???

brewcity_mach1
08-05-2008, 06:52 PM
67th and burleigh in milwaukee