PDA

View Full Version : furnace/duct vacumers

88Nightmare
07-20-2008, 08:39 PM
Looking for someone to refer me to a company who does professional duct vacuming. Our ducts/furnace needs it pretty bad, if you know someone, let me know!

stenchmiester
07-20-2008, 11:56 PM
elite heating and cooling they did ours

RanJer
07-20-2008, 11:57 PM
Talk to Brad (AwsomeEars). He can prolly do it or point ya in the right direction.

awsomeears
07-21-2008, 12:29 AM
Talk to Brad (AwsomeEars). He can prolly do it or point ya in the right direction.

I used to clean ducts, and I did it the Correct way not the Half Ass Way. But I don't do that anymore, but I can recommend a great company that I will stand by.

They just did my Aunts house, it was so nasty. I was recently there and opened up the duct work and walla its clean :thumbsup

Dust Free Ducts 414-541-3344 :thumbsup

They charged her $297 for her 1400 sq. ft home with about 16 supply registers and about 6 or so returns, not to mention she lives 25 mins away. Compare that to 90% of the morons that charge $400+ you can't go wrong :thumbsup

At my work we refer them to our customers, and we rarely do that because it can bite you in the ass. Have not had one complaint yet

:thumbsup

88Nightmare
07-21-2008, 10:10 AM
I used to clean ducts, and I did it the Correct way not the Half Ass Way. But I don't do that anymore, but I can recommend a great company that I will stand by.

They just did my Aunts house, it was so nasty. I was recently there and opened up the duct work and walla its clean :thumbsup

Dust Free Ducts 414-541-3344 :thumbsup

They charged her $297 for her 1400 sq. ft home with about 16 supply registers and about 6 or so returns, not to mention she lives 25 mins away. Compare that to 90% of the morons that charge $400+ you can't go wrong :thumbsup

At my work we refer them to our customers, and we rarely do that because it can bite you in the ass. Have not had one complaint yet

:thumbsup

I dont know how many supply registers we have, but I think we have 3 or 4 returns. 3 for sure, I'd have to go scour through the house and look for more. I'm thinking getting that done would certainly help furnace performance, if not help its life span a little bit eh?

awsomeears
07-21-2008, 12:40 PM
I'm thinking getting that done would certainly help furnace performance, if not help its life span a little bit eh?

Furnace Tune ups Every year would be the Key, not cleaning the ducts !!!

In my personal opinion it can or may help air flow, but the #1 reason to get them clean is because 80% of dust is human skin :durr plus dust can smell.

And its just nice to know " Hey my ducts are clean :thumbsup "

Give them a call !!!

88Nightmare
07-21-2008, 01:01 PM
well, we have 3 dogs in the house, so that tends to kill our furnace filters faster. I noticed my brand new filter I put in last month is already clogged. I took the return register covers off and reached in there and was able to pull a HUGE wad of dog fur out of there.