PDA

View Full Version : Rotary people in milwaukee?

PHDcamaro
07-20-2008, 05:55 PM
im lookin into buying an FC TII... just wondering if there are any shops in the milwaukee area that specialize in rotarty.??

rally_scort
07-20-2008, 06:01 PM
im lookin into buying an FC TII... just wondering if there are any shops in the milwaukee area that specialize in rotarty.??

theres a real clean TII in oak creek for sale.The guy works at best buy on 76th, and ive heard that car is babied rather than beaten.

twicks69
07-20-2008, 06:07 PM
There are no rotary-specific shops in the area, you will either have to go out of state to A-Spec tuning, or go up to Beyond Redline Performance in Green Bay, WI -- they have worked on several rotaries, but are not really a rotary-specific shop.

Otherwise, I was a Rotary enthusiast and owner for several years in the past, I would be happy to answer any of your questions regarding them to the best of my abilities, and will steer you in the right direction if I don't have the answers.

PM me.

PHDcamaro
07-20-2008, 07:13 PM
i saw that white T2 on CL... ****** beautiful......

Thanks twicks.... when i find one i like ill prolly post up some questions... i appreciate it.

Flicktitty
07-20-2008, 08:56 PM
BIG :thumbsup To Shaun and Steve down at A-Spec they don't FVCK around.

srt4eh
07-21-2008, 02:02 AM
whats up man?

Silver86
07-21-2008, 05:20 AM
theres a real clean TII in oak creek for sale.The guy works at best buy on 76th, and ive heard that car is babied rather than beaten.

that might not always be the best thing though... a little saying that us rx7 owners go by is "redline a day, keeps the carbon away"

my FC was babied... hence the reason for the carbon locked side seal...

Bobby "Big Daddy" Flay
07-21-2008, 06:20 AM
that might not always be the best thing though... a little saying that us rx7 owners go by is "redline a day, keeps the carbon away"

With that said, when that car is up and running, I expect to see you pound the crap out of it:headbang

Silver86
07-21-2008, 06:42 AM
With that said, when that car is up and running, I expect to see you pound the crap out of it:headbang

of course...

and what the shit are you doing up this early?

Bobby "Big Daddy" Flay
07-21-2008, 12:01 PM
of course...

and what the shit are you doing up this early?

Work. Leave at 6:45 every morning

PHDcamaro
07-21-2008, 06:14 PM
whats up man?

hey eddie... not much... not on forums alot anymore other than PanacheDriver.com....... how you been bro?.. i see you boght brandons RT

turbogarrett
07-23-2008, 06:15 PM
Rotary huh? There are a few guys around, not many I would trust to tune though. Check out the rx7club.com midwest section or second gen area.

PHDcamaro
07-24-2008, 08:39 PM
ive browsed alt of forums, sites etc.... pretty much exhausted myself in reading....

Myles
07-24-2008, 08:50 PM

its true. ****er let me drive it once, he said i was the first person to go balls to the wall on it.

Im more pissed that he is selling it and not letting me have it for free.

Myles
07-24-2008, 08:51 PM

I know the owner, i did work on the car, i helped him keep the engine healthy.

Silver86
07-25-2008, 05:11 AM
I know the owner, i did work on the car, i helped him keep the engine healthy.

thats good to hear!

TheRxForSpeeed
07-25-2008, 02:46 PM
Did you check out rotarycarclub.com also, lots of good information and a lot of people are migrating from rx7club since it was acquired by internet brand. So they are now moving to RCC.