PDA

View Full Version : 2008 Brew City Salmon Tournament - Need another fisherman.

Breecher_7
07-20-2008, 06:29 AM
The 2008 Brew City Salmon tournament is upon us!!!

We need 4 people on board and currently have only 3. We are already pre-registered. Entry fee is paid already but you would be expected to throw in your 1/4 of the $125 entry fee. By law you are also reguired to have a Wisconsin, RESIDENT fishing lisence with great lakes stamp.

So in the words of Uncle Sam. "I WANT YOU". Big lake fishing experience preferred, but not required. We could use someone to just drive the boat if it came down to it.

We always do damn well....

Now accepting applications..... :thumbsup

http://www.glsfclub.com/brew_city_results.htm

DirtyMax
07-20-2008, 10:51 PM
What time do you figure you'll be off the water that day? I see that absolute "last call" is at 2pm. Would it be OK if I boogied right when it was over?

I know we have a party that late afternoon/evening but pending checking with the "social committee aka wife" to make sure we aren't booked the rest of the day, I'd love to join ya.

I'm 1 for 1 at Salmon tournaments... :goof

Breecher_7
07-21-2008, 04:12 AM
What time do you figure you'll be off the water that day? I see that absolute "last call" is at 2pm. Would it be OK if I boogied right when it was over?

I know we have a party that late afternoon/evening but pending checking with the "social committee aka wife" to make sure we aren't booked the rest of the day, I'd love to join ya.

I'm 1 for 1 at Salmon tournaments... :goof

PM being sent.

MurphysLaw88GT
07-21-2008, 05:15 PM
My brother has been fishing on the silver king boat for awhile

STANMAN
07-21-2008, 05:52 PM
If my fiance wasn't so close to popping I would be all over this. If you need a perm. replacement for next year and every year thereafter, count me in!!! I have experiance!!!

Firefighter Z
07-21-2008, 07:12 PM
I'd go but I'm going Salmon fishing with my Dad on the 1st in da U.P.

Poncho
07-22-2008, 06:53 AM
Jer Wants To Go With You

Breecher_7
07-22-2008, 05:29 PM
Jer Wants To Go With You

Jer has not mentioned anything.....

Tell him to open his mouth.... :stare

Poncho
07-22-2008, 05:52 PM
If I said that to Jer, he'd get some funny/weird ideas. :licky:sgay:whip:(

RanJer
07-22-2008, 05:54 PM
Jer can go.. he's getting his fishing license/stamp tonite since he's going fishing this weekend on his friends boat for salmonz.

But yeah I'll go if you need me. Jer doesn't read every thread on here. And Jer see's Tony every day at work and it was never mentioned. :rolf

If I said that to Jer, he'd get some funny/weird ideas. :licky:sgay:whip:(

:puke