PDA

View Full Version : Michelle and Boosted91Pony.......

STANMAN
07-20-2008, 12:36 AM
Thanks again, I couldn't have done it without you! Michelle, please pass along my thanks to Adam again as well. Hell, he even worked OT at his regular job and THEN came to help out!!! They, and others, helped me move today, and it wasn't easy as I have lots of stuff. Bet you two didn't think I could pack that much stuff in that apt. did you:rolf Anyway, mucho gracias again, your help was much appreciated and there's no way I could have done it without you. Good friends are great to have:thumbsup

97z2801ss
07-20-2008, 01:22 AM
BCM has lots of emo's but in they end they are all good car people.

Breecher_7
07-20-2008, 06:06 AM
Thanks again, I couldn't have done it without you! Michelle, please pass along my thanks to Adam again as well. Hell, he even worked OT at his regular job and THEN came to help out!!! They, and others, helped me move today, and it wasn't easy as I have lots of stuff. Bet you two didn't think I could pack that much stuff in that apt. did you:rolf Anyway, mucho gracias again, your help was much appreciated and there's no way I could have done it without you. Good friends are great to have:thumbsup

:rolf Come on now, I offered up the use of my truck.... All ya had to do was come pick it up. :stare

michelle
07-20-2008, 07:21 AM
No problem Bob! Just know you have something to look forward to in March. (: