PDA

View Full Version : Black supercharged C5 vert.

CannotPost
07-19-2008, 09:15 AM
Ran into a nice vette last nite! Sounded great and was fast. :thumbsup

Cool supercharger with a air/water intercooler setup and huge 335's out back.

Nice runs guys!

rally_scort
07-19-2008, 11:18 AM
was it an older guy with possibly another younger guy? I think he used to post here, and got flamed before the server went down.

CannotPost
07-19-2008, 11:33 AM
was it an older guy with possibly another younger guy? I think he used to post here, and got flamed before the server went down.

Yep, both were nice guys in person.

rally_scort
07-19-2008, 02:25 PM
Yep, both were nice guys in person.

the younger guy(justin-fastandhard) got flamed on her because he was asking about his dads car.Apparently that car was a prototype used for R&D for some shop in chitown.Its a nice car, and pretty quick for the low boost its running.

JC70SS
07-19-2008, 02:59 PM
I think J and I encountered him last year....he didn't want any BBC?:rolleyes:

Sleeper Sierra
07-19-2008, 09:02 PM
that caar is nice, it makes 530 rwhp!

Breecher_7
07-19-2008, 09:20 PM
that caar is nice, it makes 530 rwhp!

383ci with a Vortec Blower and Meth injection.... :thumbsup

Its a auto as well........

CannotPost
07-19-2008, 09:35 PM
383ci with a Vortec Blower and Meth injection.... :thumbsup

Its a auto as well........

Yea that’s it. I was surprised that I could pull on it pretty well with my Audi. The guys in the vette were surprised as well.:thumbsup

Breecher_7
07-20-2008, 07:14 AM
WTF is done to that audi? Ive been in that vette, it HAULS ass...... Owner is super cool guy.

CannotPost
07-20-2008, 08:10 AM
WTF is done to that audi? Ive been in that vette, it HAULS ass...... Owner is super cool guy.

:rolf You sound like the vette guys! The audi is a 2.7L twin turbo, with a RS-KO4 turbo package. So the turbos, intercoolers, and exhaust make up most the power mods. There is a bunch of supporting mods that are part of the package as well. IMO it's all good for like 450 crank horse power. ;)

Breecher_7
07-20-2008, 08:18 AM
450 crank and you outran him? Mabey it did happen but I have a hard time believeing that. His shit makes over 530 to the wheels and scoots hard.

Mabey it was a fluke....

Id bet my paycheck on that race from a dig or a roll.

Audi sounds bad ass though.

CannotPost
07-20-2008, 09:01 AM
450 crank and you outran him? Mabey it did happen but I have a hard time believeing that. His shit makes over 530 to the wheels and scoots hard.

Mabey it was a fluke....

I dunno, we went a couple of times..... Ask them.

fastenhard
07-20-2008, 12:42 PM

Mabey it was a fluke....

No, its true he beat him. The problem is he gets no traction up to third. When he hits third he was at low rpm and with the s/c theres not to much power there. He has to get up to 120 to see that power. So now hes going to get drag radials.

Thats 530 on a mustang dyno. Think what it would do on a dyno jet lol.

Dont bet your paycheck from a dig. 1st and 2nd are useless with these tires. Even with drag radials i think 1st is still going to be a problem.

That Audi is sick. That thing is the ultimate sleeper. It looks completely stock. Nice car man. I need to run you with my car. The n2o dose get good advantages. But the awd is a killer.

CannotPost
07-20-2008, 01:23 PM
No, its true he beat him. The problem is he gets no traction up to third. When he hits third he was at low rpm and with the s/c theres not to much power there. He has to get up to 120 to see that power. So now hes going to get drag radials.

Thats 530 on a mustang dyno. Think what it would do on a dyno jet lol.

Dont bet your paycheck from a dig. 1st and 2nd are useless with these tires. Even with drag radials i think 1st is still going to be a problem.

That Audi is sick. That thing is the ultimate sleeper. It looks completely stock. Nice car man. I need to run you with my car. The n2o dose get good advantages. But the awd is a killer.

thanks for the post, we will have to run again sometime! :headbang