PDA

View Full Version : Why are people so f***ing childish!!

mrz28M6
07-18-2008, 04:37 PM
came out after lunch to discover my car was just keyed on both sides of the car all the way up and down! i mean if i pissed someone off why couldnt they just confront me instead of being childish and messing with my car?? wtf!! sorry i had to vent!!

lordairgtar
07-18-2008, 04:42 PM
That probably had nothing to do with you. Just some asshat with no respect. I sure wish you would have caught him in the act.

6forwardgears
07-18-2008, 04:44 PM
Unfortunately our species is full of members who aren't worth the air they breath. You just have to kinda roll with the punches. :\

0TransAm0
07-18-2008, 04:50 PM
sucks to hear about that.. i know i would be pissed if somebody ****ed with my shit.. thas why when i was a teenager i never messed with anybody's car or house...

mrz28M6
07-18-2008, 05:00 PM
who in their right mind would just be like oh thats a nice car, lets key it?? but then again, look at our society! even i was a thug in my teenage years, but never messed with anyone's cars!!

Yooformula
07-18-2008, 05:01 PM
call your insurance company then call Keith at Car Craft! thats exactly what happened to mine!

BoosTT
07-18-2008, 05:02 PM
insurance well cover it

scaleracer
07-18-2008, 05:28 PM
Sorry to hear about your car.. Somebody keyed my moms car awhile ago also and we think it was her old boss cuz he was an a$$hat I told her let me find out it was him! I'm 16 years old and I never messed with anyones cars or mess them up (maybe because I've been into cars all my life and have a type of passion for them?) I hate stupid people that do that crap.. To tell the truth stuff like that just pisses me off and it's kinda weird considering I'm a kid..

STANMAN
07-18-2008, 05:30 PM
You couldn't have found a better place to ask this question, you will find plenty of experts on the subject matter on this forum.:stare

Sucks to hear about the car. Is it all the way down to the metal? Down to the primer? Just scratched the clear coat?

mrz28M6
07-18-2008, 05:36 PM
all the way down to the metal.

STANMAN
07-18-2008, 05:45 PM
all the way down to the metal.

Ouch. That will quickly eat up your deductable, and then your insurance will have to pick up the rest. It's what insurance is for though. Still, to have someone do that, then have to be without your car, it's a crappy situation and I think everyone on this board can feel your pain. Don't worry, the car will be good as new in no time:thumbsup

CobraSnake
07-18-2008, 05:47 PM
damn I would've beat some ass. People like that are just plan idiots. I had a buddy who had just bought a brand new honda accord and it was like 30k. He drove it downtown to celebrate and get some drinks. He came out to find some dumbasses walked up the front, on the roof and down the trunk of his car. Lots of damage and of course we didn't catch them in the act.

Mark

CobraSnake
07-18-2008, 05:47 PM
do you have any idea of who it might be???

MoCkiN U
07-18-2008, 05:55 PM
sucks to hear about that.. i know i would be pissed if somebody ****ed with my shit.. thas why when i was a teenager i never messed with anybody's car or house...

I egged peoples houses and played mailbox baseball as a troubled youth. I didnt have any guidance showing me respect for stuff and I did have a good healthy dose of "Screw My Parents" attitude and now today I feel soooo bad for the shit I done.

Just knowing today I would be the hell out of myself then is enough to teach my children better respect for other peoples shit

Nix
07-18-2008, 06:18 PM
I egged peoples houses and played mailbox baseball as a troubled youth. I didnt have any guidance showing me respect for stuff and I did have a good healthy dose of "Screw My Parents" attitude and now today I feel soooo bad for the shit I done.

Just knowing today I would be the hell out of myself then is enough to teach my children better respect for other peoples shit

I agree, I did the same things plus much worse. I can't say that I never fuked with anyones cars cuz I did. If I could take it back I would. Also if I could go back in time and kick my own ass I would as well.

I also am ashamed at much of the shit I pulled when I was much younger. there was no good reason why I did it. Karma is a ***** cuz I have been burned many a time with many different things since then and I know I deserve every little bit of it. Iam man enough to admit my mistakes and I have always taken my lumps cuz I deserved them.

Im sorry to hear about your car bro and I hope you figure out who did it so they can feel the financial burden not you. Best of luck.

mrz28M6
07-18-2008, 08:07 PM
hey thanks for the support guys!! atleast it makes it feel a little better. insurance guy came out the same day today!! looks like a new custom paint job will be on the way :) have no clue who did it.

Lash
07-18-2008, 08:16 PM
Did you check to see if they had cameras on the parking lot?

Yooformula
07-18-2008, 09:40 PM
the car was parked. no loss in deductible for you especially if you work with someone you know. If you havent had this happen to you, then you should be posting about it.

mrz28M6
07-22-2008, 07:56 PM
ok a little update. progressive called me back and told me they are sending a check for 3800!! wow!! the only thing is they said they're putting the lean holders name on it too?? wtf!! anyone else experience this ever? i'm going to try and go to the bank and deposit it. otherwise would i need the loan company to sign it too??

BigSnailBuick
07-22-2008, 07:59 PM
That sucks...but yea like the guys said ... i bet the person didnt even know you ...just some broke punk piece of shit:mad:

Yooformula
07-22-2008, 08:48 PM
damm thats a nice sized check for a repaint! call Keith at Car Craft...I bet you wont be disappointed!

mrz28M6
07-22-2008, 08:51 PM
hey yoo did you ever hear about that crap where the check will have my lean holders name on it too?? just wondering if i can cash it myself? otherwise would i have to send it to the loan company and have them sign it too?? the stupid insurance company said both our names will be on it

Yooformula
07-22-2008, 08:52 PM
you can cash it, they just list the lein holder but you can cash it. They just want to make sure you actually USE it and not just cash it.

mrz28M6
07-22-2008, 08:54 PM
i'm confused, if you cash it you could keep it cant you? i was thinking an sts turbo setup instead of the paint job :)

Yooformula
07-22-2008, 08:56 PM
they may check the car to verify but I am not sure on that one.

mrz28M6
07-22-2008, 08:59 PM
ok i'll let ya know in a couple of days man as i'm going to try and take it to the bank and deposit it.

OxmanWI
07-22-2008, 09:22 PM
Where the hell did you park your car so that would happen to it?

mrz28M6
07-22-2008, 10:08 PM
just parked it over in the barracks parking lot and the motorpool parking lot.

OxmanWI
07-22-2008, 10:13 PM
What!? This happened on base? WTF? That would be the last place I'd think someone would mess with my car. Sorry about your shit, hope every thing works out.

Yamahachick02
07-22-2008, 10:51 PM
I feel your pain. I had my car keyed about 3 years ago. I was lucky I had a friend paint it for half the price and didn't have to call my insurance company.

Reverend Cooper
07-22-2008, 10:52 PM
they put the lein holders name on it because they want the money to protect and repair the investment the lein holder has