PDA

View Full Version : thanks C&M and coop

Brandon W.
07-17-2008, 10:28 PM
i just got back from C&M with the car and im very happy. didnt see much hp/torque gains. but the car runs WAY better. when i dropped the car off, marv was days behind in work, and yet my car got in and out in one day. and thanks to coop for the hook up.. thanks again guys. i would suggest ANY mustang owner to go right to this guy if you cant do it yourself.:thumbsup:thumbsup:thumbsup

MoCkiN U
07-17-2008, 11:01 PM
**EDIT POST**

Thats good shit yo

forest
07-17-2008, 11:03 PM
edited

Yooformula
07-17-2008, 11:06 PM
Congrats on the hook up and nice post Mock!

DSMDuDE
07-17-2008, 11:13 PM
i just got back from C&M with the car and im very happy. didnt see much hp/torque gains. but the car runs WAY better. when i dropped the car off, marv was days behind in work, and yet my car got in and out in one day. and thanks to coop for the hook up.. thanks again guys. i would suggest ANY mustang owner to go right to this guy if you cant do it yourself.:thumbsup:thumbsup:thumbsup

Now your going to break it, or wrap it around a tree or something..

Dont forget ur padded helmet

Brandon W.
07-17-2008, 11:14 PM

a tree..idk about that.. where is your focus right now? ;) :rolf:rolf im kidding!!!

DSMDuDE
07-17-2008, 11:15 PM
Toooo bad... Its in the shop getting some warrenty work done

B!tch a$$

GTSLOW
07-17-2008, 11:44 PM
Pictures? So its turbo'd now?

Brandon W.
07-17-2008, 11:45 PM
Pictures? So its turbo'd now?

no pics..and i plan to pick up the twin turbo setup THIS weekend.

03CVLX
07-18-2008, 12:16 AM
Do you guys think Marv would touch my Crown Vic. I have been kicking around getting a tune, and maybe the Marauder airbox conversion. I just want to do it once, never really modified any of my cars before.

Reverend Cooper
07-18-2008, 05:45 AM
yes he will do that,iknow hw works on the marauders also

Bobby "Big Daddy" Flay
07-18-2008, 06:31 AM

Nah, he'll just reach for the Cheetos again:rolf

Breecher_7
07-18-2008, 06:43 AM
$5 says the engine is broke within 1 week of the turbo kit being installed....

Sorry brandon, you dont have a good track record.

Poncho
07-18-2008, 09:53 AM

and $20 says he fixes it and puts it back together all on his own and it runs 10x better than before. :)

07ROUSHSTG3
07-18-2008, 09:56 AM
Marv Ftw!!

6forwardgears
07-18-2008, 09:59 AM
Marv FTW!!!!!!

Oh wait... I don't own a Ford. :(

FASTZ2895
07-18-2008, 10:14 AM

Correction: I suggest all mustang owner to go MILLER Recycling. Miller will give 200 for every mustang:rolf This will resovle all of the Mustang owner problems:headbang

Want_Notch
07-18-2008, 10:57 AM
Correction: I suggest all mustang owner to go MILLER Recycling. Miller will give 200 for every mustang:rolf This will resovle all of the Mustang owner problems:headbang

Correction: Try coming up with something new to type. 90% of everything you post includes some variation of this. If I didn't know better I'd say you have a closet love of mustangs.

Poncho
07-18-2008, 11:13 AM
Correction: Try coming up with something new to type. 90% of everything you post includes some variation of this. If I didn't know better I'd say you have a closet love of mustangs.

:thumbsup

With all these people coming out of the closet i can't handle it anymore.

FASTZ2895
07-18-2008, 11:13 AM

Okay you got me ... I really would like to drive a Mustang KR GT 500.

Deggy
07-18-2008, 11:49 AM

Where do you come up with these Mustang insults Greg? :rolf:rolf:rolf

FASTZ2895
07-18-2008, 11:57 AM

I don't know....If was a mustang owner I would just trash the car...:rolf

Just for everyone that own or like mustang....I'm just talking sh:t because this what this site is about. Having fun on the net:chair:

So go ahead and get your panties in a bunch:headbang

Brandon W.
07-18-2008, 03:24 PM

one week? hell i was gonna give it 4 days.. and ive only blown one engine up, so i dont know what your talking about.

Brandon W.
07-18-2008, 03:26 PM
Nah, he'll just reach for the Cheetos again:rolf

when i got into my accident i was not eating any sort of food.. yet again, i have no idea what your talking about.. if your going to TRY and insult me. atleast get your damn story straight. :loser:loser

Yooformula
07-18-2008, 03:28 PM
werent you on the phone or just tailgaiting while speeding? I forgot which stupid reason it was.....

Brandon W.
07-18-2008, 03:36 PM
werent you on the phone or just tailgaiting while speeding? I forgot which stupid reason it was.....

tailgating in rain. happens everyday

Cutlass Queen
07-18-2008, 05:25 PM
I don't know....If was a mustang owner I would just trash the car...:rolf

Just for everyone that own or like mustang....I'm just talking sh:t because this what this site is about. Having fun on the net:chair:

So go ahead and get your panties in a bunch:headbang

what if they don't have any panties on though :confused

:rolf:rolf

DSMDuDE
07-18-2008, 05:48 PM
when i got into my accident i was not eating any sort of food.. yet again, i have no idea what your talking about.. if your going to TRY and insult me. atleast get your damn story straight. :loser:loser

Actually it was dorritos.. not cheetos

:alcoholic

CobraSnake
07-18-2008, 05:48 PM
what if they don't have any panties on though :confused

:rolf:rolf

wow don't tell him that. I think he'll mess his pants.

Mark

70 cutlass 442
07-18-2008, 05:51 PM

What else are you going to do when your getting drunk of blatz on the portch of your mobile home looking at your camaro :goof

rally_scort
07-18-2008, 05:58 PM
What else are you going to do when your getting drunk of blatz on the portch of your mobile home looking at your camaro :goof

jon, your waaay off.Blatz is targeted towards old white men, that beat their wives, kick thier dogs, and have the patented bald spot on top :thumbsup

Deggy
07-18-2008, 06:39 PM
Yeah, Greg is more of an Old English 40oz drinker I'd think.

Breecher_7
07-18-2008, 07:44 PM
Oh and as far as everyone swinging from C&M's nuts....

Ive heard and seen some REAL horror stories recently about the "quality of work" coming out of there.

So keep on swingin.....

PureSound15
07-18-2008, 07:53 PM
Oh and as far as everyone swinging from Marv's nuts....

Ive heard some REAL horror stories recently about the "quality of work" coming out of there.

So keep on swingin.....

There's been stories about Forest's work, yet there aren't any recent editions of people bashing him in a thread that praises him.

Kind of seems like throwing stones from a glass house, why start more drama?

Breecher_7
07-18-2008, 08:04 PM
There's been stories about Forest's work, yet there aren't any recent editions of people bashing him in a thread that praises him.

Kind of seems like throwing stones from a glass house, why start more drama?

Im just throwing it out there and keeping things real.

Breecher_7
07-18-2008, 08:37 PM
So apparently a certain person here is unhappy with my post and has for some reason called Forest to ***** at him? Not sure what the hell thats about as these comments are coming from me, not him.

These are MY oppinions from things that I have seen and Heard. NOT HIS. I know who the childish one on here blowing up his phone and talking shit to him is, bring that shit my way, Not his.

We are different people, We share different oppinions. I do not work for him nor do I have any stake in his company so trash talking to him about my oppinions makes absolutly no sense.