PDA

View Full Version : towing help

rally_scort
07-16-2008, 09:18 PM
Ive got a clutch job to do on a 96 neon.The car is located in waukesha, and i need it towed to muskego.I know the towing company is gunna rape me, so i figured id post to see if anybody wants to make a couple bucks.I need it towed by saturday at the latest so i can get it back on the road this weekend.Anybody interested, throw me an quote.

88Nightmare
07-16-2008, 10:26 PM
cover my fuel costs and if you are feeling generous, a little bit for my time. I will fill my tank when I leave my house, and after we are all done, I would like my tank refilled. Expect it to use less then 30 bucks in fuel, waukesha to muskego isnt too far and a neon isnt very heavy. I can do it tomorrow, otherwise you are waiting till sunday evening or monday.

rally_scort
07-16-2008, 11:57 PM
cover my fuel costs and if you are feeling generous, a little bit for my time. I will fill my tank when I leave my house, and after we are all done, I would like my tank refilled. Expect it to use less then 30 bucks in fuel, waukesha to muskego isnt too far and a neon isnt very heavy. I can do it tomorrow, otherwise you are waiting till sunday evening or monday.

Sounds like a pretty decent deal.Ill get ahold of you on AIM tomorrow morning and we can work it all out.

88Nightmare
07-17-2008, 12:44 AM
if im not online, call or text me. 414-559-6460