PDA

View Full Version : holy cow do I need stuff

easytoremember
07-16-2008, 09:02 AM
Good news: I sign the lease on my new shop today!

Bad news: I need lots of stuff. If you have anything, or know where I can get something on the list cheap let me know.

Shop Equip:
CAR TRAILER NEEDED ASAP!!!!
Winches (2 needed, one to mount on the trailer, one to mount to the floor on the shop to pull wrecks off the trailer)
Tire Changer
Tire Balancer
Plasma Cutter
Welder
Car Lift (Picking one up from Jeff Smith today!)
Lights, both drop lights, and 48" or 96" long shop lights
That stupid tool to cut out a windshield ( I HATE windshields because I always crack them, cut myself, and then I can't sell it!, :flipoff2:)
tons of other stuff I can't think of at the moment
Work Benches
waste oil heater
55 gallon steel drums or something put put waste oil in.
Big metal bins... I'm thinking something like 3ft x 3ft x 5ft tall to fill with waste wire and what not.

Computer Equip: (all items below I need on the cheap, nothing fancy, just make it work)
Laptop
digi cam
digi camcorder

That's about it for now.
Chris
Owner
Brew City Automotive Industries Inc.

rally_scort
07-16-2008, 09:29 AM
need any employees???? :thumbsup

easytoremember
07-16-2008, 09:35 AM
sure but I pay nothing.:thumbsup

Car Guy
07-16-2008, 09:38 AM
[Just curious] what kind of a automotive shop is this...???

:3gears: :3gears: :3gears:

FASTZ2895
07-16-2008, 09:56 AM
[Just curious] what kind of a automotive shop is this...???

It's BC chop shop:thumbsup

Next he will need about 20 free rides to stock the business....:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf

madmike
07-16-2008, 09:59 AM
I have some one year old business must need equipment, like I got a electronic SHARPE Cash register with a hard drive, and about 5 year supply of double reciept paper rolls, a Check cashing machine to go with it, the one you put the check in and it does an electronic transfer instantly from the customers bank account to yours, and a credit card/debit card machine, all up-graded to the current digital software for any company you use to hook up online (that cost for all this is $30 month around here, probally cheaper by you) anyways all this for $600 and its about 1,600 worth at last years prices, I just sold my shop and dont plan to re-open till next year at a slower pace and I am just going to restore muscle to sell, no customers anymore as they owe me $10k I will never see!!!!!

Car Guy
07-16-2008, 10:43 AM
It's BC chop shop:thumbsup

Call me an idiot but what is 'BC'...???

johnny--2k
07-16-2008, 11:05 AM
I've got a digital camera. Sony 4.1MP with a whole slew of memory sticks, not big ones, but 4 or 5 of them IIRC, case, charger, and all books. $50 takes it, paid over $600 new way back when.

Here it is....

http://www.dcresource.com/reviews/sony/dsc_s85-review/

EDIT: I have to make sure I can still find it though....haha!

FASTZ2895
07-16-2008, 11:52 AM
Call me an idiot but what is 'BC'...???

CENTER]:3gears: :3gears: :3gears:[/CENTER]

From his post azz wipe:rolf

That's about it for now.
Chris
Owner

easytoremember
07-16-2008, 11:58 AM
call it what you want really. Pretty much we will do anything.
sell cars
part out cars
fix cars
make race cars
modify cars
pretty much anything and everything autotmovie, hence the title automotive industries.

I'll post more after work today, but our experiences comes from pretty much everything listed above. Pretty much if a customer comes to us and says I need ___________ I can answer by saying, Ok it will cost _________ instead of, sorry we don't do that. But we will have our focus on certain aspects. :banana

FASTZ2895
07-16-2008, 12:03 PM
call it what you want really. Pretty much we will do anything.
sell cars
part out cars
fix cars
make race cars
modify cars
pretty much anything and everything autotmovie, hence the title automotive industries.

I'll post more after work today, but our experiences comes from pretty much everything listed above. Pretty much if a customer comes to us and says I need ___________ I can answer by saying, Ok it will cost _________ instead of, sorry we don't do that. But we will have our focus on certain aspects. :banana

Don't take wooden nickels and don't take slow azz FORD's either:shades

Car Guy
07-16-2008, 12:27 PM
From his post azz wipe:rolf

That's about it for now.
Chris
Owner

Oh yeah, should have figured that one out.....:goof

Don't take wooden nickels and don't take slow azz GM products either:shades

Fixed.....:thumbsup

FASTZ2895
07-16-2008, 12:43 PM
Oh yeah, should have figured that one out.....:goof

Fixed.....:thumbsup

Smart Azz:punch:

HY35F2T
07-16-2008, 12:56 PM
wheres this shop at?want to rebuild my turbo for some monopoly money?Or perhaps a get out of jail card?But seriously turbo?

95mustang302
07-16-2008, 01:16 PM
i've got a laptop with a fresh run of windows xp on it if your interested, 350 and its yours....

easytoremember
07-16-2008, 10:47 PM
I have some one year old business must need equipment, like I got a electronic SHARPE Cash register with a hard drive, and about 5 year supply of double reciept paper rolls, a Check cashing machine to go with it, the one you put the check in and it does an electronic transfer instantly from the customers bank account to yours, and a credit card/debit card machine, all up-graded to the current digital software for any company you use to hook up online (that cost for all this is $30 month around here, probally cheaper by you) anyways all this for $600 and its about 1,600 worth at last years prices, I just sold my shop and dont plan to re-open till next year at a slower pace and I am just going to restore muscle to sell, no customers anymore as they owe me $10k I will never see!!!!!

sorry already set with that stuff

wheres this shop at?want to rebuild my turbo for some monopoly money?Or perhaps a get out of jail card?But seriously turbo?
shop is in a warehouse at about 9th and walnut. If you know where that is DON'T ROB ME. We'll then again I just signed the lease today, and most things are at my condo in Franklin pissing off my fellow condo owners.

Rebuild a turbo? no thanks, install a new one for you, sure. I'd rather send out a turbo to a company to have it rebuilt. Buy your car with the blown turbo, i can do that too :dance:

lotsals1
07-17-2008, 12:18 AM
"If you know where that is DON'T ROB ME" OMFG! Like its anyone on here you have to worry about:rolf:rolf:rolf
I remember looking at a 70 superbird there back in 86ish --Thats like as Ghetto as Milwaukee gets right there:wooo --I remember the Suprtbird was hemi orange with gold flake over it and the morons cut the support plates for the wing out to put a sub box:rolf :headbang:durr and it had huge whitewalls:banana1:

Breecher_7
07-17-2008, 04:26 AM
What kind of credentials do you have?
Previous race/street cars built?

Neal Steffek
07-17-2008, 06:12 AM
What kind of credentials do you have?
Previous race/street cars built?

One of the main guys there is Travis, the guy who took a 96 Grand Prix, and made it a rear wheel drive with a North Star. Need I say any more? :thumbsup

That_Guy
04-21-2009, 11:41 PM
apparently this didnt work out to well because your working at a books store...

easytoremember
04-22-2009, 09:57 AM
umm you have no idea how much money i made to do what I do. and no i don't just work at a bookstore I'm Director of a multi Million Dollar bookstore company.

domokun
04-22-2009, 10:04 AM
um, you replied to a thread that is almost a year old....

Irish
04-22-2009, 10:09 AM
Wow! Way to drag up a thread from a year ago. :punch:

juicedimpss
04-22-2009, 10:12 AM
wtf?

PonyKiller87
04-22-2009, 10:36 AM
I have a 275 gal oil tank for sale, it has a steel base frame that you could add wheels to so that you could roll it around in your shop if needed. Check my FS post

http://www.brewcitymuscle.com/forum/showthread.php?t=37555

-stew-
04-22-2009, 02:43 PM
umm you have no idea how much money i made to do what I do. and no i don't just work at a bookstore I'm Director of a multi Million Dollar bookstore company.

Apparently words as eloquent as those take time.

WhatsADSM
04-22-2009, 02:48 PM

:rolf:rolf:rolf

Car Guy
04-22-2009, 03:10 PM

Quote of the year...!!! :rolf :rolf :rolf

Yooformula
04-22-2009, 04:05 PM
um, you replied to a thread that is almost a year old....

"easytoforget" too I guess..

Irish
04-22-2009, 07:08 PM
"easytoforget" too I guess..

Owned.