PDA

View Full Version : Michigan sucks

T-Bag
07-15-2008, 08:47 PM
This state is boring...there is a shitty indoor driving range down the road and a shitty bowling alley across the street. Street lights are all messed up and this place just blows. I'm in the detroit area...between Flint and Detroit forgot what town but I really don't care because it sucks.

yay for 20 more days here! I bought plenty of beer....

CPonyGo
07-15-2008, 08:49 PM
so Tyler-you are saying you aren't happy...lol...drink up buddy

wrath
07-15-2008, 09:01 PM
What town? I'm from the Flint-Lansing area.

Russ Jerome
07-15-2008, 09:04 PM
Where are you at in MI ?

Just had my first visit there a few weeks ago, went to Pontiac.
All the car museums, 75mph speed limit, dead animals accross
the freeway told me hunting must be good :)

STANMAN
07-15-2008, 09:39 PM
If you are in the Detroit area, and like cars, and can't find something to entertain yourself, you aren't trying hard enough! My X wife is from that area and I LOVED going to her moms place (still do as a matter of fact, her mom still loves me:thumbsup), there was ALWAYS something car related happening. Best is 3rd weekend of August. Woodward Dream Cruise. If you are still there during that, it will forever change the way you look at the Detroit area.

0TransAm0
07-15-2008, 09:44 PM
Why are you there?

T-Bag
07-15-2008, 10:03 PM
I'm in Warren, right next to the GM Technical plant that is cutting a shitload of benefits/workers/whatever. Bunch of news channels were out there this morning. Unfortunately we can't travel very far from the hotel as we are using our work trucks.

I'm out here installing u-verse because they are swamped. There are about 30-40 techs here at this hotel from wisconsin/illinois.

p.s. rumplemints owns me

wrath
07-15-2008, 10:13 PM
You need to hit up a real White Castle and a real Coney Island. None of this fake shit here in Milwaukee. Might want to get a real chicken Gyro while you're at it.

http://motownmuscle.com/forums/index.php
I've been a member there for a few years.

domokun
07-15-2008, 11:04 PM
Tyler, I thought you weren't going? you were being a little whiney ***** on the phone :-p

I might be coming up to work on the Livonia and Grand Rapids VHO next week! then Carolinas and Florida to work on there VHO;s before we launch friendly accounts.

lordairgtar
07-15-2008, 11:30 PM
You need to hit up a real White Castle a
http://motownmuscle.com/forums/index.php
I've been a member there for a few years.
Gawd, ever since that stupid Kumar movie came out, you guys have been nut swinging on White Castle. That's the worst crap out there. Don't eat that poo, it'll make you sick, T-bag. Bleahh!!! You can trust a fat guy about food, and that ain't it.

88Nightmare
07-16-2008, 12:12 AM
The White Castle I used to eat out in new jersey was certainly a lot better then out here

946speedz
07-16-2008, 02:05 AM
hop in your truck and head down to gratiot, its about 10 miles east of where you are at....great cruising spot, likes hwy 100 but 100 times better

70 cutlass 442
07-16-2008, 04:48 AM
So what you are saying is detroit sucks, not necessarily MI, I was in detroit once, and can honestly say that is one of the most pathetic cities in america, i assure you i wont be back there again with out a tek 9 or equivilent

70 cutlass 442
07-16-2008, 04:50 AM
As i was checking email about 5 seconds after the last post, i found this...
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/odd_missing_manhole_covers

lasttimearound
07-16-2008, 10:12 AM
go to the landing strip... awesome strip club.

wrath
07-16-2008, 12:14 PM
Saying all White Castles are created equal is like saying all Rocky Roccoco pizza places are created equal. If I were to base Rocky Roccoco on the one off Silvernail in Waukesha I'd never go there again.

T-Bag
07-16-2008, 06:21 PM
Tyler, I thought you weren't going? you were being a little whiney ***** on the phone :-p

I might be coming up to work on the Livonia and Grand Rapids VHO next week! then Carolinas and Florida to work on there VHO;s before we launch friendly accounts.

Insurance bill came in the mail :(

BTW you never pm'd me any info!