PDA

View Full Version : UH OH!! Rampage might have went nuts

MoCkiN U
07-15-2008, 08:20 PM
http://photos.tmz.com/galleries/rampage_arrested#22687

http://www.blogsmithmedia.com/stadium.weblogsinc.com/tmz/images/2008/07/_0001_Layer-1-copy-6_full.jpg

http://www.blogsmithmedia.com/stadium.weblogsinc.com/tmz/images/2008/07/0715_rampage_04_full.jpg

Story details are kinda weak at the moment but sounds like a couple of hit and runs and a short 5 minutes chase with him 3 wheelin it and getting arrested at gun point.

Wouldnt be surprised if drugs played a part with stars these days

CPonyGo
07-15-2008, 08:24 PM
funny I was just reading that on yahoo....

nismodave
07-15-2008, 08:25 PM
Is that him? Or someone steal his truck?

moels
07-15-2008, 08:26 PM
That's him

Yooformula
07-15-2008, 09:15 PM
man that sucks. he must be pissy that his coach quit since he lost his last fight.

Lash
07-15-2008, 10:05 PM
Dayum

madmike
07-15-2008, 10:20 PM
So much for TOYO Tires Yikes that left front did not hold up very well he he!

MoCkiN U
07-15-2008, 10:29 PM
The Costa Mesa Police Department press release:

SYNOPSIS: A Motor Officer was monitoring traffic at the intersection of Newport Blvd and Broadway. He saw Jackson driving sound bound weaving in and out of traffic, with a flat front left tire speaking on his cell phone. The Motor Officer activated his lights and siren and initiated a traffic stop. Jackson ignored the Motor Officer and continued south bound on 17th weaving in and out of traffic to avoid being stopped.

Jackson drove over the raised center portion of the roadway at Cabrillo Ave. He lost control and drove up onto the sidewalk causing pedestrians to flee for their lives. Jackson regained control and continued southbound in the northbound lanes of Newport Blvd. As he crossed through the intersection with 17th St, he collided with a vehicle legally in the intersection. Jackson continued south bound on Newport Blvd running several red lights. The rubber from his left tire began to disintegrate at the PCH overpass. Jackson continued southbound onto the Balboa Peninsula running several more red lights, causing pedestrians to flee in terror. Jackson's vehicle finally came to a stop at 18th St and Newport Blvd in the city of Newport Beach. Jackson was taken into custody by Costa Mesa Officers without incident.

Jackson was transported to the Costa Mesa City Jail and booked for; Felony Evading, Reckless Driving and Hit and Run. He was transported to the Orange County Jail and is being held in lieu of a $25,000.00 bail.

Prior to Motor Officer Barnes actions, Jackson had been involved in two separate collisions on the south bound 55 FWY. The CHP is taking those reports.

Knyghtmare
07-15-2008, 11:08 PM
Has anyone actually ever listened to this guy talk? Such as an impromptu interview? He is the most uneducated person I have ever come across. The gravel in my driveway is smarter than him.

lordairgtar
07-15-2008, 11:15 PM
How much of a narcissist do you have to be to drive a truck with your picture on the side?

Fast SVT
07-16-2008, 07:07 AM
sucks, he was a good fighter.

twirkin50
07-16-2008, 09:26 AM
sucks, he was a good fighter.

:thumbsup

Car Guy
07-16-2008, 10:39 AM
^^^ I was just going to mention something about that.....:rolleyes:

:3gears: :3gears: :3gears:

H8RADE
07-16-2008, 12:39 PM
Not crazy at all. (http://www.tmz.com/tmz_main_video?titleid=1670053929)
:wow

twirkin50
07-16-2008, 02:40 PM
Why couldn't it have been Tim Sylvia.............

Car Guy
07-16-2008, 03:10 PM
Not crazy at all. (http://www.tmz.com/tmz_main_video?titleid=1670053929)
:wow

Dude has to be 'involved' with drugs.....:durr

:3gears: :3gears: :3gears:

Fast SVT
07-16-2008, 04:19 PM
he always talks like that

lordairgtar
07-16-2008, 07:46 PM
he always talks like that
Too many blows to the ole noggin

Lash
07-16-2008, 09:45 PM
How much of a narcissist do you have to be to drive a truck with your picture on the side?

It was probably given to him by his sponsor.

T-Bag
07-17-2008, 06:45 AM
Bye Rampage!

Sucks but its his own damn fault for being a ******* moron. If they kicked Jesse out of UFC (even though he is coming back in the next couple months) for the "minor" shit he did...Jackson is definitely gone.

Yooformula
07-17-2008, 10:15 AM
umm jackson wasnt filming a show and wasnt. he could argue this happened on his personal time. I am not defending him but I can see the excuses coming already. I bet nothing happens except for a short suspension.

T-Bag
07-17-2008, 05:14 PM
umm jackson wasnt filming a show and wasnt. he could argue this happened on his personal time. I am not defending him but I can see the excuses coming already. I bet nothing happens except for a short suspension.

Jesse wasn't filming a show either...it was the night after TUF was finished filming. Dana White stated on that episode that how these guys act on their personal time will reflect upon the image of the UFC. Hence why he got canned...

But he's coming back anyways so...yeah

Yooformula
07-17-2008, 05:21 PM
umm he was still under contract until teh show aired so yeah he was. They were still living at the house and using the company names and such remember, they were partying in vegas using UFC comp tabs everywhere thats why they had the company limo. Rampage wasnt filming anything and was on his personal time. I would love to see a football/basketball player get canned for some speeding tickets.

Rampage is an attraction, I guarantee he wont be gone!

Lash
07-17-2008, 06:00 PM

x2

MoCkiN U
07-17-2008, 07:51 PM
There is sooooo much not being told here. Something has a hold of him, drugs? Alcohol? Its just not normal for anyone

Updated: July 17, 2008, 6:05 PM ET IRVINE, Calif. -- Former mixed martial arts light heavyweight champion Quinton "Rampage" Jackson has been hospitalized for a mental health evaluation.

Irvine police went to Jackson's home Wednesday after his friends told authorities they were "concerned about his behavior and some remarks he was making," Lt. Rick Handfield said Thursday.

"Officers spoke to him to evaluate whether he was a danger to himself or others," Handfield said. "He was detained and was taken to an area hospital for mental evaluation."

Handfield declined to elaborate, citing privacy restrictions.

pOrk
07-17-2008, 08:04 PM
"Gods gunna manage me, God trained me"

Interesting.

If he DID get away, its not incredibly obvious at all whos truck it is. His damn picture is plastered all over it. What a dumb ass.

T-Bag
07-17-2008, 08:54 PM
umm he was still under contract until teh show aired so yeah he was. They were still living at the house and using the company names and such remember, they were partying in vegas using UFC comp tabs everywhere thats why they had the company limo. Rampage wasnt filming anything and was on his personal time. I would love to see a football/basketball player get canned for some speeding tickets.

Hit and runs, running from the cops,and being insane are not speeding tickets. Getting canned may be taking it a little far, but I guarantee you won't be seeing him around until he checks himself into the insane asylum.

Knyghtmare
07-17-2008, 11:42 PM
Tyson... That is all...

Lash
07-18-2008, 03:57 PM
If they kicked Jesse out of UFC (even though he is coming back in the next couple months) for the "minor" shit he did...Jackson is definitely gone.

Couple months???

He's fighting CB on Saturday...lol. Has it even been a month since that episode aired?

0TransAm0
07-18-2008, 04:06 PM
edit: im a dumbass. :thumbsup

Korndogg
07-18-2008, 04:10 PM
lol its not wrestling....

T-Bag
07-18-2008, 09:38 PM
Couple months???

He's fighting CB on Saturday...lol. Has it even been a month since that episode aired?

Really that soon?! When was this announced? I've been out of the loop the last week.

Mother****er, this hotel doesn't have spikeTV

nitrous
07-20-2008, 11:50 PM
Of course he went nuts. He's driving a fuggin Ford!